PDA

View Full Version : It's a write off :((

de-slotted
22-06-10, 01:35 PM
Minding my own business driving down the road when a taxi approaching me in the opposite direction decided to swing left into a sidestreet,then immediate right without stopping @ the halt sign.The di*k then kept going giving me no chance of stopping.I swerved to avoid T-Bone colission but the tw*t did'nt see me:cry: .I ended up Smacking in the full side of his Mondeo.My Nova salloon 1.3 is total loss.
1.Front Panel
2.Radiator
3.Drivers front wing
4.Front bumper
5.Both headlights
6.Front Grill
7.Bonnet

The car is in FURBERS OR CARTRANSPLANTS.If you need 4mint doors & a mint engine & box...75k genuine with full service history.
I'm now looking for another Nova:roll: .I will post some picks when i can !! GUTTED:cry:

GRUNT 16V
22-06-10, 01:37 PM
Get over it and buy another one with tha wiplash payout !! lol
Ps sorry to hear its dead

davidfox280585
22-06-10, 01:38 PM
pics???????????????

de-slotted
22-06-10, 01:44 PM
:wtf: The MADE IN SPAIN Stickers still in the front window.Sh*t forgot to take it out:eek:

GRUNT 16V
22-06-10, 01:47 PM
:wtf: The MADE IN SPAIN Stickers still in the front window.Sh*t forgot to take it out:eek:
There are bigger things to worry about in this world ! like boogy men , phsyco lesbians and midgets !lol

Southie
22-06-10, 01:48 PM
Gutted for you. :(

See CLICKY (http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147986&highlight=spain) for sticker ;)

Nova_Tek
22-06-10, 02:21 PM
Sorry to hear that mate, sounds like the taxi driver is blind or a right funking a-hole.

Are the chassis legs ok? If so, a few £££ should repair that.

tom reid
22-06-10, 03:01 PM
[quote=Nova_Tek]Sorry to hear that mate, sounds like the taxi driver is blind or a right funking a-hole.

Taxi driver is just doing what taxi drivers do...:mad:
Bummer matey

Jackroadkill
22-06-10, 09:46 PM
What colour are the doors, chap? May be interested in the fronts.

Gutted to hear that your car's dead, mate - especially if it wasn't your fault.

Pistol Pete
22-06-10, 09:49 PM
Minding my own business driving down the road when a taxi approaching me in the opposite direction decided to swing left into a sidestreet,then immediate right without stopping @ the halt sign.The di*k then kept going giving me no chance of stopping.I swerved to avoid T-Bone colission but the tw*t did'nt see me:cry: .I ended up Smacking in the full side of his Mondeo.My Nova salloon 1.3 is total loss.
1.Front Panel
2.Radiator
3.Drivers front wing
4.Front bumper
5.Both headlights
6.Front Grill
7.Bonnet

The car is in FURBERS OR CARTRANSPLANTS.If you need 4mint doors & a mint engine & box...75k genuine with full service history.
I'm now looking for another Nova:roll: .I will post some picks when i can !! GUTTED:cry:

Is that all?? Get it fixed!

Nova_Tek
22-06-10, 09:51 PM
My thinking too, if it's only body panels and the chassis is ok then it can be saved.

L14MNP
22-06-10, 09:57 PM
What's the insurance say? I'm thinking as technically you have hit him that it may go 50/50. Depending on what BS he spins it could even go as a fault against you!

burgo
22-06-10, 09:59 PM
buy it back and fix it, thats a days work tops

MattBrown
22-06-10, 11:42 PM
He mentions 4 doors.

Just go buy another.

RossRog
23-06-10, 10:50 AM

Furbers as in north shropshire...Wixel/whitchurch way?

de-slotted
23-06-10, 01:24 PM
What's the insurance say? I'm thinking as technically you have hit him that it may go 50/50. Depending on what BS he spins it could even go as a fault against you!.The guy did a u turn & crossed my side of the road,he was attempting to drop a passanger off who lived on the opposite side of the road.Plus he didn't stop @ the halt sign while doing the turn.So it's not my fault.I had no chance of stopping in time.

Southie
23-06-10, 01:26 PM
.The guy did a u turn & crossed my side of the road,he was attempting to drop a passanger off who lived on the opposite side of the road.Plus he didn't stop @ the halt sign while doing the turn.So it's not my fault.I had no chance of stopping in time.
Driving too fast :roll: It's what the insurance could say.

L14MNP
23-06-10, 03:56 PM
Driving too fast :roll: It's what the insurance could say.

WHS.

Good luck though mate. :thumb:

Alex J
23-06-10, 04:00 PM
pictures or it never happenedlol

MattBrown
23-06-10, 04:11 PM
Furbers as in north shropshire...Wixel/whitchurch way?

Same as car transplants, and cheshire car components.

Top fella mr furber;)

L14MNP
23-06-10, 04:14 PM
Same as car transplants, and cheshire car components.

Top fella mr furber;)

Is that cos he never threw you in the baler when he caught you thieving? lol

RossRog
24-06-10, 08:40 AM
i never knew they were the same!