PDA

View Full Version : c20let price

xe Dan
20-06-10, 02:51 PM
how much would i be looking to pay for a c20let engine with loom and ecu and all the other bits and bobs to make it run it will be going in a cav turbo with out an engine'loom'turbo'etc

bmw156
20-06-10, 02:53 PM
come buy mine!

on a more serious side.
i think it depends on how much you have, how much you wanna travel or pay courier costs. how good condition it is.
if its 700 quid and in scotland, with collection only. you probably wouldnt buy it as your down here. but if it was 950 and on your door step :P

Cle
20-06-10, 02:55 PM
maybe 1k ish

Andy
20-06-10, 02:58 PM
£11-1300 with an F28 and everything ready to bolt it in.

Nick J
20-06-10, 02:58 PM
The one Steve boy slim has just refreshed and has up for grabs in the sale section would be my first port of call. At £1200 its not out of the way considering the work he's done and whats included......

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=149141

Nick.

Sloth
20-06-10, 03:05 PM
agreed/\

id budget 1500 because there is all the litttle bits you may forget...

xe Dan
20-06-10, 03:08 PM
i was thinking of £1000 to £1200 as dont need agear box as cars got that still just need an engine turbo loom ecu etc

xe Dan
20-06-10, 03:09 PM
come buy mine!

on a more serious side.
i think it depends on how much you have, how much you wanna travel or pay courier costs. how good condition it is.
if its 700 quid and in scotland, with collection only. you probably wouldnt buy it as your down here. but if it was 950 and on your door step :P im very tempted my corsa is on ebay at sec all depends how much that makes

Andy
20-06-10, 03:11 PM
To be honest,i couldnt justify spending that much on an engine with unknown history and mileage,thats why im building my own.Maybe it will cost a little more but at least i'll know its right.

Spudly
20-06-10, 03:11 PM
Im guessing youre looking at that blue one with no lump in it for £400 then lol

xe Dan
20-06-10, 03:14 PM
na my mate has got a really clean smoke grey cav turbo with no engine he bought it off mig for £1000 with a private plate but he cannot find the money to put an engine in it so i mite have it and do it myself just want to get an idea wot its goin to cost me as dont want to do it and end up with it oweing me more than a whole complete cav turbo

Spudly
20-06-10, 03:16 PM
If its really clean then its worth it mate as theyre all getting old and poorly now unless theyre enthusiast owned, btw how do you get access to the rest of the ctor site as i can only view the n00bs section:tard:

xe Dan
20-06-10, 03:23 PM
If its really clean then its worth it mate as theyre all getting old and poorly now unless theyre enthusiast owned, btw how do you get access to the rest of the ctor site as i can only view the n00bs section:tard:yeah it is a clean car mint archs ect and been well looked after and on ctoc site im scratching my head to as im stuck on the noobs bit lol:roll:

Spudly
20-06-10, 03:33 PM
Well get it then mate, youve got a good base to find a good engine to fit to then, just had a nosey through some other threads and an admin needs to approve your account before you can leave the playpen by the looks of it lol

mayhem
20-06-10, 05:17 PM
come buy mine!

on a more serious side.
if its 700 quid and in scotland, with collection only. you probably wouldnt buy it as your down here. but if it was 950 and on your door step :P

in that case.. youre far away, unknown condition...

550.:d

Bubba
20-06-10, 11:27 PM
na my mate has got a really clean smoke grey cav turbo with no engine he bought it off mig for £1000 with a private plate but he cannot find the money to put an engine in it so i mite have it and do it myself just want to get an idea wot its goin to cost me as dont want to do it and end up with it oweing me more than a whole complete cav turbo

have some rep :thumb: saving a cav turbo...

on a sidenote...i saw a MINT standard cav t down here other day...i want one again :(