PDA

View Full Version : ebay f*****g tards

Gibbo
19-06-10, 10:49 AM
iv put a laptop on ebay and the buy it now price was 250 and someone clickt buy it now. got a email from them saying i pay by pay pal ect.i was like ye ok........then i got a email on the email i use for ebay saying about you have 350 in your paypal.umm ye.. i dont have paypal in that email address .and wants me to post to NIGERIA. so i know its a scammer.but what f**ks me off is still have to pay somethink like £22.39 to ebay and i have to relist and will have to pay that agen and ebay will not do anythink about it.:tard:

Spudly
19-06-10, 10:52 AM
Can you not appeal to ebay as youve been scammed with no prior contact so you had no idea it was a knobber, get them reported to ebay and see what they say!

Nova_Tek
19-06-10, 10:53 AM
That's why they don't give a monkeys t*ss when shizzle like this happens, they still make an earner out of it.

I'd still take it up with eBay explaining what's happened.

Gibbo
19-06-10, 10:54 AM
i will give emil another email
thanks

wwmnw
19-06-10, 10:59 AM
Lol something similar has happened to a mate, he had a PSP up on ebay and they clicked buy it now and guess where they're from lol I think he was intending to sell to them as well until I told him :eek:

djbrowney
19-06-10, 10:59 AM
you can make a claim and they will refund you, its very simple, if you dont know how to use the site email them, which is also very simple.
people moaning about ebay gets on my tits. its a fookin big place and you wouldnt sell 1/8 of the stuff if it wasnt for ebay. take the rough with the smoth there are worse things to worry about !!!

All people seem to do is moan about something, wtf is wrong with people !!!

wwmnw
19-06-10, 11:00 AM
I hate people who moan about people moaning :mad: lol :p

Nova_Tek
19-06-10, 11:03 AM
lol

djbrowney
19-06-10, 11:27 AM
I hate people who moan about people moaning :mad: lol :p

:tosser:

lol

;)