PDA

View Full Version : Im pee'd off with some human scum....

Ernie
18-06-10, 06:37 PM
Sorry this is not car related but not sure were to put it.

Ok sorry to show my soft side but had some bad news today.
As a job i walk dogs and look after them wile there owners are away/at work.
Well ive been walking a dog round a local wood were a pair of swans have been bringing up there young every year.
They have had 8 for nearly 2 months now and been keeping an eye on them every day wile walking said dog.
Well today i go there to find they only have 5 young and thats when i spot the other 3 floating in the lake.
At first i thought the fox had got to them but when i took a closer look some low life scum has shot them (with what looks like an air riffle) strait through the neck.
How sad can some people be.

tim jones
18-06-10, 10:54 PM
thats very ****ty that mate! loads of scum bags out!

Nova_Tek
18-06-10, 10:57 PM
What is it with low life loosers shooting innocent animals. Makes me go funking mad, really does.

muzzy
18-06-10, 11:34 PM
That's ****ing unreal, folk who do that should get the same done back to them. Scum of the earth.

Dod
18-06-10, 11:36 PM
Its what should have happened to them at a young age. No need whatsoever for anything like that.

craig green
19-06-10, 12:08 AM
Oh god! Don't let Raddo_Tom see this.. lol

That is sad though, probably the same muppets that toss McDonalds bags out of car windows & spray mindless profanity about the place as graffiti.

djbrowney
19-06-10, 12:08 AM
fookin *******s

needs reporting to the police mate, very very illegal !!!

Pete
19-06-10, 12:28 AM
what tossers... and yeah report it to the police, as swans are "the queens pets" so there protected animal's so the police will have to investigate

Ernie
19-06-10, 07:46 AM
thanks for the above coments.Its all been reported to the police and rspb i also got interviewed by the local adver yesterday which is gong to be the 1st and 2nd page spread..

novaload1992
19-06-10, 10:47 AM
maybe the queen shot them? tho seriously get the police out

Andy
19-06-10, 11:32 AM
some gutter snake ran aload of ducks/lings over across the road from me and got 4month in jail.Plus 3 seagulls are flying around with crossbow bolts in their heads.
ar5eholes.

claire6069
19-06-10, 05:16 PM
o bless, thats awful!! poor little things, i dont agree with shooting anything but why the swans and not some skanky blackbird??

theoriginalGhostman
19-06-10, 08:55 PM
Definately scum , you know would be nice if some properly pissed off swans would own them.

ade
19-06-10, 11:00 PM
o bless, thats awful!! poor little things, i dont agree with shooting anything but why the swans and not some skanky blackbird??

Leave Black Birds alone! - I love them - theyre an endangered species in the British Isles and its actually illegal to harm them (summut like bats).

Taking pot shots/hurting any creature is just wrong - especially baby ones.

Although saying that the mouse I discovered recently living in my toaster got a shock when I shoved 2 slices of bread in it and pushed the handle down - never seen a creature move so fast! Although after jumping out the back (where the crumbs fall on the the trays) it was promptly mascerated by my jack russell! Pros and cos of living on a farm!