PDA

View Full Version : manifold/ turbo?

emilyC
18-06-10, 11:07 AM
Just been looking on ebay and iv seen a few things.... I.e a tubular manifold with a 46mm ex wastgate for the c20let.... Will any of the t3 turbo units of the bay work with the oil feeds off the kkk? I'm not to clued up about these kind of things so help will be needed :) also will it fit in the nova? Cheers dan

david dixon
19-06-10, 01:04 PM
I very much doubt the standard oil pipe will fit straight to a t3 unless you can find a fitting to go in the turbo for it to screw on, I had a set made up for mine.
What power are you looking for? dont buy the cheapest wastegate you see otherwise you'll have boost issues

David.

djbrowney
19-06-10, 07:52 PM
as david says a kkk oil feed will not fit a t3 turbo, anything will fit but if you look about there a few lets on hear so you can get an idea what work and what dosnt !!!

emilyC
20-06-10, 12:40 AM
hmmmm well to be truthful dave iv got a c20let mk1 sat on my drive that i swapped for my punto a while back, iv never been in one before and it scared the **** out of me! i think its fast enought as it is tbf.. as you can tell i wish i was as clued up as you guys on these things! iv just brought a mk2 sri rep which should hopefully be having the let put in in a couple of weeks! soo any/ all advice will be taken gratefully lol :)

Graeme
20-06-10, 07:47 AM
Lets see some pictures then

david dixon
20-06-10, 10:09 AM
hmmmm well to be truthful dave iv got a c20let mk1 sat on my drive that i swapped for my punto a while back, iv never been in one before and it scared the **** out of me! i think its fast enought as it is tbf.. as you can tell i wish i was as clued up as you guys on these things! iv just brought a mk2 sri rep which should hopefully be having the let put in in a couple of weeks! soo any/ all advice will be taken gratefully lol :)

Give me a shout when you start i'll give you all the info you need.

David.