PDA

View Full Version : Memorial lap - Saxperiance style

Connor
15-06-10, 02:03 AM
Was in memory of some lad on the forum that died as a passenger in a 106 or something (dont actually know)
But anyways they did a memorial lap and apparently 3 people were red flagged for wheelspinning (on a memorial lap ffs) And 20+ were valve bouncing and generally being c0cks
Some chav also had the nerve to blast out his sub.
How could people be so disrespectful seeing as that that lads family were in the paddocks watching :roll: :tosser:
Well heres the LINK (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=318685&page=4) anyways, dont think the saxo owners have done thereselves any favours tbh

AlexW
15-06-10, 07:06 AM
I read about Gav on there after it was posted on here.

Shame about just some of them making the whole forum look like ****s.

mowgli
15-06-10, 07:55 AM
before this becomes a slagging off session, i think the ones who did it have got enough stick....

AlexW
15-06-10, 07:58 AM
Agreed, This thread should not turn into a slagging match, about the people on there, that forum or the sigma around saxos.

Jack
15-06-10, 08:17 AM
As per usual, its the minority that ruin it for the majority - it only takes one or two to step out of line and public opinion will be jaded. Doesn't matter what gets posted in that thread, or what gets done in response, all people will see/hear of is "saxo drivers were pillocking about on a memorial lap". Damage done.

Just take this as reason why PNG take a strong line on people ar$ing about at shows.

burgo
15-06-10, 12:51 PM
to be honest with over 100 saxos on track i think they were very lucky to get so few messing about

Andy
15-06-10, 12:52 PM
I dont suppose its any worse than what Nova owners have done in the past,or any othe make for that matter.Theres tools everywhere.

Andy
15-06-10, 12:54 PM
to be honest with over 100 saxos on track i think they were very lucky to get so few messing about
If you read a bit of that thread,the vast majority are as disgusted as we are

Connor
15-06-10, 12:59 PM
Yea i am not slagging off saxo owners or the forum,
but i just didn't understand how people could funk around on a memorial lap, i think the sub bloke is the worst though, and as everyone else on the sax-p forum says its always the minority that ruins it for everyone else.
Feels sorry for the people that organsied the event must of made them look like right planks

mowgli
15-06-10, 01:02 PM
this reminds me of when they do a minutes silence at a footy match & there is always some group of idiots chanting......

unfortunately, there will always be that group...

Mike
15-06-10, 02:09 PM
Dickheads

L14MNP
15-06-10, 02:14 PM
Spin spin <strikeout>sugar</strikeout> sucker. :tosser:

GRUNT 16V
15-06-10, 03:01 PM
NOBS (CAPS ON ) nobs (caps off) lol

RossRog
15-06-10, 04:34 PM
I was at the Event. it was sad to see people behaving like this..

on saxp other members are calling for the people to be banned from the site as wel as being named an shamed!

MattBrown
15-06-10, 05:13 PM
Tools.

Why was the lad killed?

Accident? Or being a dick?

AlexW
15-06-10, 05:24 PM
He was looking to buy a 106, seller took him for a test drive, seller drove like a dick, crashed at a rate of knots into a lamp post (or similar) on the passenger side, car was absolutely funked, Gav died at the scene iirc.

mowgli
15-06-10, 05:32 PM
so now we should draw a line...... calling people names is not going to help, a lad died, and any right minded person should show a bit of respect, however way he died.... so lets leave it at that.

MattBrown
15-06-10, 05:36 PM
He was looking to buy a 106, seller took him for a test drive, seller drove like a dick, crashed at a rate of knots into a lamp post (or similar) on the passenger side, car was absolutely funked, Gav died at the scene iirc.

Not good.:eek:

Bubba
15-06-10, 05:41 PM
not good, we got our 2nd year memorial cruise for my mate this year. had no problems last year. wont have any this year. keeps old bill happy too :p

Sloth
15-06-10, 06:29 PM
that thread is full of lol aswell as full of fail. feel sorry for them really in both senses of the word.

Lee
15-06-10, 06:59 PM
They've got a long way to go to shake the stigma and i feel for them tbh, That car is following the Nova's footsteps, and we are probably only just coming out the other side in terms of how the owners of Novas are viewed in general (and that can only be attributed to the mature behaviour of our members)

I would imagine the Saxp-p administrators are pulling their hair out, as i would have been if it was us.

On a side note, I still hate the shonky french pieces of poo lol

Derick-Sport
15-06-10, 07:00 PM
its a real shame that things like this happen but as many have said the parade lap wasnt announced

a minutes silence would have been better.

still no excuse for disrespecting a young mans death

Bubba
15-06-10, 07:12 PM
maybe we could help them shake the stigma...just tell them to all make vts reps on speedlines...

Sloth
15-06-10, 07:20 PM
/\ i fukking Lol'd