PDA

View Full Version : bluewater shopping centre meet?

Fergie_sfc
05-05-03, 08:32 PM
almost certainly the best place for a meet.went there yesterday(4th may) with loads of the guys from vectra-sport.com. massive car parks,great surroundings,plenty of shoppers to look at our cars,burger king and mcdonalds in shopping centre,bring your gf's and they can all go shoppin while we talk cars!!! i'm a bit sun burnt but tan iz comin through now,looked like a lobster!!!
anyone fancy it? not for a while yet though, check out some of the pics from vectra-sport,click on discussion, then events and regional meets, then on any of the topics listed bluewater 2.some proper lush cars.
only bad thing is its ford central round there so within the hour of 57 vauxhalls being there loads of fiesta and mondeo boys turnt up to try and spoil the show but they didn't!!
let me know wot u think bout the idea.
fergie.

blingmachine
05-05-03, 10:54 PM
sounds good! Bluewater is like ten mins form my house, would be good to see sum more vaux's about. :D

security there tend's to get a bit shitty though, threatning to call the ploice n shit :x

_Ben_
06-05-03, 06:00 PM
Last time I was there some cnut keyed my car.

If you see any pikey looking twocers doing the rounds in the car park (most likely Burberry wearing) give them a slap.

Jim
06-05-03, 08:35 PM
Where abouts is it? (I dont get out much :cry: )

Jim

Breeny
06-05-03, 08:39 PM
Kent ish

I would go depending on a date because I have a friend that I could see down there at the same time :)

blingmachine
06-05-03, 09:10 PM
its just off the A2 at greenhithe, can't miss it, turnoff takes u straight into the centure, also well sign posted

Chris_W
06-05-03, 09:30 PM
Jim,
Not far from the Dartford Tunnel/Crossing. Got a few decent roundabouts and straights nearby. It's where we went when my car was featured.

Chris

blingmachine
06-05-03, 09:40 PM
those roundabouts are are fuckin leathel if sum one is actuly going round them (usesly never happens) coz ur always going way to fast to actuly stop. :o
had a couple of close calls round there, nearly went on to wheels round one of em

?Marty?
07-05-03, 12:57 AM
sod talking about cars, i'd wanna go shopping myself. with the gf's. :lol:

Fergie_sfc
07-05-03, 12:18 PM
how about 22nd june? just a random date from the top of my head!!!
anyone fancie it? let me know.
fergie.