PDA

View Full Version : Doors, Wings, Wheels, Shafts, Loads Of Stuff!!!!

Tim
14-06-10, 10:32 PM
Hi due to time or lack of it im going to have to break my uncomplete project. There just doesnt seem to be enough hours in the day and my parents are giving me grife over cluttering there garage as iv now moved out got married and had a baby lollol .

Iv got loads of parts that i was collecting for my xe project. Over the next week or so im aiming to sort and advertise all my parts. Unfortunatly im not going to have time to post most of the stuff, i might be able to meet up and drop parts off it just depends. I can send pics on request.

For starters;

2x mint delocked hatchback doors genuine GM no rust or rott very soiled £40 each

2x mk 2 front wings copy panels in good condition no rust or rott flared and rolled for big wheels £20 each.

powerflow stainless steel xe conversion exhust ex condition very little use 4in rolled out tailpipe £185

xe oil cooler and pipes good condition £20

GTE/GSI side skirts good condition but wil need painting as someone tried to paint them white (not me) £30

2x mk2 grill one is complete with slats clips and pegs ex con in white £15 the other has no slats but still in good condition £8

GTE steering wheel ex condition with center red outline £15

XE conversion 22 spline drive shafts £60

GTE/GSI front anti roll bar £8

LCD digidash good condition no cracks NO WIRING AND NO TRANSDUCER £10

GTE/GSI rear window surrounds ex condition no bends or kinks £30 i do not have the fronts

There is more to follow
XE engine gear box new cluch and cambelt kit rebuilt
cav slabs referbed in white never used
conversion mounts front and rear
soild alloy group n engin mounts
GSI interior and painted black dash
AND MUCH MORE
just need to dig it all out the garage and take pics and check condition before i put a price on them.
Any questions just ask

Regards Tim

Yung Deano
14-06-10, 11:55 PM
alright mate intrested in the doors also do you have gsi door cards and electric window kit cheers

milko96
15-06-10, 06:44 AM
Intrested in mounts, if they are like the ebay ones?

PM me a price.

abbomaniac
15-06-10, 08:17 AM
Price on cav slabs please mate

emilyC
15-06-10, 10:59 AM
Is the grill with no slats price posted?

SamUnited
15-06-10, 11:55 AM
Pics of GSI interior if you'd be so kind please :)

Sloth
15-06-10, 12:03 PM
xe price and condition, dont need gearbox. ta

aaron88v
16-06-10, 10:56 AM
powerflow stainless steel xe conversion exhust ex condition very little use 4in rolled out tailpipe £185

Any pics? also has the exhaust been converted for use without the need of the cavalier shifter conversion?

cheers aaron will collect

Tim
17-06-10, 08:30 PM
Pics going up tomorrow, of most items