PDA

View Full Version : PVS 2010 Thoughts and opinions!

Nobby
13-06-10, 05:07 PM
Try and keep it to 1 thread guys!

My opinions - since its been a 2 day show its been ****, ruins the build up of the one day. I arrived around 5ish last night and saw spud and the chap in the TD ( forgot your name pal sorry lol) and some others. Went and watched the football and got fairly hammered on the old strongbow i can remember falling over so many times and once infront of the PNG lot when it was dark when you was all sat round the loonaque! So had a mooch round and then came home to be woke up by some lad reving his engine and claiming ste porter had stole his tent?!! Then a wairy looking ade arrived and had a chat ( this at around 4am lol) and then went back to bed. Woke up feeling like **** this morning and put the V6 on the stand then my mate had his xe rr'd and went up the strip i did a 14.5 not too bad but not its best at all. Put the car back on the stand then i decided i wanted to go home so i left at 12pm.

All in not a bad few days prefered the club camping area but loads of PVS dickheads as per usual, stand looked good much respect to Lee, Ade, Jack Spud and co!

General Baxter
13-06-10, 05:13 PM
tbh i would not put it passed a pissed porter lol

GeorgePayne92
13-06-10, 05:29 PM
tooo many chavs for my liking, but wasn't a bad weekend to be fair

Lewis.
13-06-10, 05:42 PM
thought it was quite good, i'm very glad i camped with you lot, as we nearly stopped in the public campsite :eek: a shame about the dickheads with their music on till stupid o'clock, but otherwise a good show.

PNG stand was epic, and made me ashamed to be showing with MIG lol all of 3 nice cars :roll:

got fed up today so went home at 1pm

Balley
13-06-10, 05:48 PM
Loved it , am Dan btw With the the TD
Was amazed how many Novas showed up :D

Nobby
13-06-10, 06:07 PM
Loved it , am Dan btw With the the TD
Was amazed how many Novas showed up :D

sorry buddy nice to meet you anyway!:thumb:

Rickardo
13-06-10, 06:11 PM
Just got home now.

Spent friday night in the public camping.

Way too many beers and no sleep.

Last night, moved the car into a deserted field, managed to get some kip at last.

The public area was so full of nerds, more than usual i think.

The PNG stand had some quality cars on, it was nice to chat to some new people.

Novaboyleon
13-06-10, 06:20 PM
i thought it was a top weekend, met a couple of you and was all good, weather made it better then last year, some top cars out too. good stuff

Balley
13-06-10, 07:15 PM
Just got home now.

Spent friday night in the public camping.

Way too many beers and no sleep.

Last night, moved the car into a deserted field, managed to get some kip at last.

The public area was so full of nerds, more than usual i think.

The PNG stand had some quality cars on, it was nice to chat to some new people.

Was nice talking to you guys and every one was very friendly, but was so glad I slept in the member camp site!!!

Balley
13-06-10, 07:16 PM
i thought it was a top weekend, met a couple of you and was all good, weather made it better then last year, some top cars out too. good stuff

Your car gives me wood!!! Keep it up!!! :P

Balley
13-06-10, 07:17 PM
sorry buddy nice to meet you anyway!:thumb:

Was nice meeting you too,....

Think I should get a V6 track slag!!

Connor
13-06-10, 07:18 PM
Dan i was trying to find you, but didnt know what you looked like lol
Novas looking sweet as
Also nobby saw one of your runs and the v6 sounds awewsome

stupot89
13-06-10, 07:24 PM
pvs was good apart from the n*bs doin burnouts and bouncing the there engines off the limiters at 1am

SRimon
13-06-10, 07:30 PM
pvs was good apart from the n*bs doin burnouts and bouncing the there engines off the limiters at 1am

Doesn't suprise me....hence I didn't go!

John
13-06-10, 07:31 PM
Doesn't suprise me....hence I didn't go!

x2

craig green
13-06-10, 07:33 PM
All sounds the same as every year tbh.
People seem come back & report a field of chavs, too much noise & late night antics. Err what did you expect?

If you want peace & tranquility, go to a steam & vintage fair IMO.

Balley
13-06-10, 07:34 PM
Nice to meet you Stu, Couldn't find you either Connor lol

Connor
13-06-10, 07:37 PM
I was the ginger lad walking around creaming over the nova pron

Connor
13-06-10, 07:40 PM
Wheey
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs535.ash1/31342_400253109925_637964925_4470356_6406663_n.jpg

Balley
13-06-10, 07:40 PM
Similar to me then :D minus the Gingerness

Balley
13-06-10, 07:41 PM
Mint,.. love the photo,.. I took 300 odd just 250 of the PV Novas lol

Facebook will not let me upload half of them though!! :/

Balley
13-06-10, 07:46 PM
am am uploading all the nova pics,.. so you guy will hopefully see your in it as i tryed to get every one

MK999
13-06-10, 07:48 PM
All sounds the same as every year tbh.
People seem come back & report a field of chavs, too much noise & late night antics. Err what did you expect?

If you want peace & tranquility, go to a steam & vintage fair IMO.

Actually it was very quiet, and the odd tool bouncing off the limiter was soon silenced by the rest of his club, most people slept very well both nights. Club camping was 100x better than being in the other side.

Balley
13-06-10, 07:55 PM
Uplaoding 156 photos now ...

craig green
13-06-10, 07:58 PM
Actually it was very quiet, and the odd tool bouncing off the limiter was soon silenced by the rest of his club, most people slept very well both nights. Club camping was 100x better than being in the other side.

Thing is I dont have a problem with PV camping etc.
I dont think there are many forms of motor shows where that kinda thing doesnt happen. I'm pretty sure events like this are more unruly in other countries in the continent. You get adult entertainment & all night drinking in beer tents etc.
But engine revving is unnecessary & doubtless not good for an engine, so the car enthusiast's performing such acts look like complete fools at the end of the day....

club camping was a new idea this year?

MK999
13-06-10, 08:03 PM
A last minute one at that, it was a "family camping area" with hastily changed signs from what we can make out. A lot of clubs were saying they had less cars this year because of issues last year, so all the clubs got squeezed onto the tarmac, and the family camping area and a bit of the stands became the club camping area from what we can make out. Soooo much nicer to sit in peace, have a conversation at normal level, and theres a sort of satisfaction in hearing "vrrrmmm ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding" in the distance lol

Adam
13-06-10, 08:10 PM
I think the show was an improvement over the previous years, organisation wise....
It was easier find the club stand, there was pretty much no queuing in or out (when i arrived/left anyway) And outside of Pod there were a few Pod staff members directing traffic to keep everything flowing, worked quite well imo!

The show seemed smaller than previous years, so that may have something to do with it.

Was a good day IMO, shame i got up late, so arrived late, forgot my driving license and money so couldnt do any 1/4 runs, but oh well. Good to meet everyone that i did :)

MK999
13-06-10, 08:14 PM
Was a good day IMO, shame i got up late, so arrived late, forgot my driving license and money so couldnt do any 1/4 runs, but oh well. Good to meet everyone that i did :)

Should have done what I did and given it to Lee, official PNG test pilot lol He managed to blag unlimited runs :p

stupot89
13-06-10, 08:14 PM
the second night in the club camping area was miles better

Adam
13-06-10, 08:15 PM
Mk999-And you're telling me this now? lol lol lol :(

MK999
13-06-10, 08:17 PM
You never mentioned it to me on the day :( All my rods stayed inside the engine too! Well impressed lol

Spudly
13-06-10, 08:26 PM
Best PVS ive been to so far i think, much more of a chilled out atmosphere than pervious years, the campsite we were in was actually quiet and tranquill and i for one got a good nights sleep, or at least as good a nights sleep as you can get with sunstroke and first degree podburn on my shoulders and back from wearing a vest and no suncream :eek:

Caught up with the regulars which always makes it for me, met a few new faces and was good to finally meet mr Benn, sexy car you have there dude, i was trying to keep a running count of the cars on the stand and we had an average of fortyfive cars on the stand at any one time, obviously lots were taking their cars off to run the strip so we mightve had more but i cant say for sure.

If the camping arrangements are the same next year then i will definately be going again and doing both nights too, all in all a mint weekend and well enjoyable, bring on Billing in less than four weeks:thumb:

Btw anyone with pics to upload please do so in the events pictures section:d

ste porter
13-06-10, 08:33 PM
cracking weekend had by all thanks guys its you guys that make the show and please no bin jokes can we just forget it? lol

Dan Stanley
13-06-10, 08:35 PM
I thought it was the best PVS in terms of event organisation as well. The club stands all being on the tarmac was perfect, the Swift driving show was ok and the drift taxis made great viewing. Saw lots of PNG novas that I hadn't had a chance to see before. Definitely looking forward to Billing.
:thumb:

MK999
13-06-10, 08:44 PM
cracking weekend had by all thanks guys its you guys that make the show and please no bin jokes can we just forget it? lol

I dont think we'll ever bin that joke tbh.

NovaLad
13-06-10, 08:45 PM
Got back about 1 hour ago and im very burnt!

Was my 1st time at PVS and i enjoyed it but i wish they had more shelter from the sun that was blistering down all sat!

I didnt mind the music and revving as i can sleep through anything.
Only thing that kept me up a bit was the clitorsaurus rex's shaking the tent. lol. You know who you are! :)

Was good to meet you Rick and Stu... oh and Ricks bro. Chris i think? Hope to see you all in the future and i hope to see Rick with another nova.

Their was many nice novas on the stand and all over the site tbh.

Spotted Lee and i think Mike on the dodgums. Looked like you was enjoying them a bit too much lol. Will write up some more maybe later as my mobile battery is going to die.
Hope everyone got home safe.

peester
13-06-10, 08:46 PM
i have good time, anyone else see the mule tied up outside the grounds..?

mowgli
13-06-10, 08:52 PM
i have good time, anyone else see the mule tied up outside the grounds..?

that was the brothel............................

Lee
13-06-10, 08:58 PM
Spotted Lee and i think Mike on the dodgums. Looked like you was enjoying them a bit too much lol.

I was in stitches for that whole go on the dogems, Paul got told off for going the wrong way, so he just reversed the wrong way instead, and with his hoody on, a fag hanging out of his mouth, and his arm over the back whilst he reversed around with a manic grin on his face made me wee a little bit lol lol

As for the weekend, to everyone moaning about the camping, why the hell did you not come around to the club camp? It was absolutely wonderful! As i said before the day, if the camping was anything like last year, this may well have been my last PV show, but it was a complete turnaround as all the clubs looked after their own bit and there were no rev limiters or stereos going on to worth mentioning. And as Mark said, there were no ques getting in Friday at all, and we rolled out at half past 4 today without stopping!

So I summerise, so long as they do the same next year, all those who didn't come because of the bahgdad camping can be assured it is 110% improved. I think the quality of motors was better on the whole this year as well. Lots more performance orientated machines (but still the rows and rows of standard VXR's with, as Ste put it, a different coloured air freshner) lol

Stand looked fantastic all day, was great to see so many Novas in one place again, so a big thanks to everone who turned up. Was a great weekend made better by the fact we could relax in the evenings in our own space without being disturbed, and by the same token, without disturbing anyone else. Sorry if I didnt get a chance to speak to you if we've not met before, but Billing is a much better show to meet members :)

Rickardo
13-06-10, 08:58 PM
Got back about 1 hour ago and im very burnt!

Was my 1st time at PVS and i enjoyed it but i wish they had more shelter from the sun that was blistering down all sat!

I didnt mind the music and revving as i can sleep through anything.
Only thing that kept me up a bit was the clitorsaurus rex's shaking the tent. lol. You know who you are! :)

Was good to meet you Rick and Stu... oh and Ricks bro. Chris i think? Hope to see you all in the future and i hope to see Rick with another nova.

Their was many nice novas on the stand and all over the site tbh.

Spotted Lee and i think Mike on the dodgums. Looked like you was enjoying them a bit too much lol. Will write up some more maybe later as my mobile battery is going to die.
Hope everyone got home safe.

Nice to meet you Tom, i hope Shannon has stopped puking everywhere now..

Thats what happens when she plays with the big boys. :)

mikec123
13-06-10, 09:00 PM
I only went for the sunday popped down with scott parker, met some nice people saw alot of nice nova's but way to many chavs!:thumb:

Benn
13-06-10, 09:04 PM
I was impressed, as said the Event staff where doing a great job, no queuing in or out, staff all over the place. Nice the Mig and Png where next to each other.. Didn't i didn't have to walk as far.

Good too catch up with people i know and meet a few peeps i've talked to buy not met. 2people i have no clue who they where tho...

Didn't think there where as many chavs as normal tho, which was great.

Mushy
13-06-10, 09:05 PM
I thought overall a top quality weekend, but do agree with camping in the public area, too many bellends bouncing their cars on the limiter all night.

Nice meeting you "balley77vaux" was very impressed with your nova td !

Danny s-p
13-06-10, 09:06 PM
i had a mint week end slept well both nights seen lee burgo spudly and ade. didn't get much chance to meet the rest of you as i was watching dave on the strip all the time try to get his 12.3 for TOTB + well done for the stand lads look really good. next year i think i will camp with you lot tho so i get to no you all better

ste porter
13-06-10, 09:09 PM
dont realy have alot more to say realy other than i fully agree with everything thats been said so much more enjoyable because of the before mentioned improvements also the fact that they are now alowing you to take passengers up the strip was cool even if i did kick claires cars head in and suffocated mike in the process lol

bring on billing

w_wall_2001
13-06-10, 09:11 PM
I was impressed, as said the Event staff where doing a great job, no queuing in or out, staff all over the place. Nice the Mig and Png where next to each other.. Didn't i didn't have to walk as far.

Good too catch up with people i know and meet a few peeps i've talked to buy not met. 2people i have no clue who they where tho...

Benn i have a feeling one of the 2 you didnt know may have been me, im will who came over earlier on, im nova_will on mig im not sure if i introduced mysef properly

Benn
13-06-10, 09:12 PM
Ah ha, hello. As you said you where Will, then with a turbo.. I couldn't think of a Will with a turbo..

Nice to meet you. Sounds like you where having boost fun.

w_wall_2001
13-06-10, 09:17 PM
nice to meet you too mate, yeah had fun with the nova before my clutch decided it had enough ha ha, managed a 13.4. Your nova was looking stunning as ever

overall top weekend as ever and weather held out reassonably well :thumb:

gazsnova
13-06-10, 09:26 PM
i had a great day today- very nice of who ever it was to allow my gte on to the club stand at extreme short noticed ( yes i was the randomer that turned up lol)

Benn
13-06-10, 09:26 PM
nice to meet you too mate, yeah had fun with the nova before my clutch decided it had enough ha ha, managed a 13.4. Your nova was looking stunning as ever

overall top weekend as ever and weather held out reassonably well :thumb:

Yeah they do that with lots of power on them..lol 13.4 isn't bad tho.
Thank you too. Was good the light rain disappeared quick.

w_wall_2001
13-06-10, 09:36 PM
with uprated clutch and decent tyres i should be in the 12's hopefully so happy overall with 13.4. I was pleasantly suprised with the good nova turn out today. Was also nice to meet Joff and get the nova on the stand at short notice

Nobby
13-06-10, 09:36 PM

all the bin jokes have bin covered mate gutted though i thought you was guna cry! Sloth came out with the get the G3 out made me laughlol

ste porter
13-06-10, 09:40 PM
do you have any idea how hard it was to hold the tears in it took about 11 tinnies and half a bottle of bacardi to hold the tears in then when i got up it was still there i was dreaming the paint fairy came in the nite and sorted it but no such luck!

rwaggers
13-06-10, 09:43 PM
it was my first time going to a vauxhall meet i enjoeyed it but yeah there was a lot of chavs

Nobby
13-06-10, 09:44 PM
do you have any idea how hard it was to hold the tears in it took about 11 tinnies and half a bottle of bacardi to hold the tears in then when i got up it was still there i was dreaming the paint fairy came in the nite and sorted it but no such luck!

oh well lifes a bitch mat your still breathing ay ya lol

Mike
13-06-10, 09:49 PM
I can assure you lot, after driving over 500 miles since Thursday to make PV, it was fcuking ace this year!

The show itself was actually shÃ*t as always, but thats not why I went :) the atmospher in PNG Ground Zero all day & night was bliss compared to downtown Bosnia on the other side of the strip (could really only be described as the aftermath of Glastonbury going on the state of the place when we left)

I had noticed a few things had changed tho, for the better. A massive Security presence, more so then Ive seen at the Pod. Police patrols during the game & also most of the day sunday. A shed load more toilets & bins & clearly marked stand areas.

Andy
13-06-10, 09:55 PM
Just went for the day today.Stand looked very well.Sounds great about the camping etc.About time they sorted it out.

hendrix
13-06-10, 09:58 PM
Really enjoyed it this year, much better than the previous few :). As Mike said, the show was a tad poo (ooh look another xe corsa doing a 14.x lol) but it was more than made up by the fact the png lot are great and always up for a giggle.
It was definately smaller than previous years but imho that wasn't a bad thing.
Camping was ace, I got a great nights kip
Only thing to put a dampner on it for me was the cav mullering a cv joint on the way home and spunking grease everywhere. Need to fix that urgent,
Hope to catch you all at billing:thumb:

Plug
13-06-10, 09:58 PM

One of the people was me im guessing benn, said about the wheels lol

Ive just got in from a good weekend and feel knackered now lol

As most have already said was good to meet some new faces and but faces to usernames :)

Adam
13-06-10, 10:00 PM
Was it "Lomas???" on here that broke something on the strip in his LET?
Driveshaft/cv by the looks of it

Mike
13-06-10, 10:01 PM
Oh yes Hendrix, sorry bout your frying pan, I ran it over my bad :(

Jimbo, fcuk me son, how did your even make it home? 40+ hard launch runs & it still got you back to Devon???

General Baxter
13-06-10, 10:02 PM
oh dear, flashbang is such a tard lol

hendrix
13-06-10, 10:03 PM
hahaha dont worry mike, it was spuds anyway :)

oh kissy dave's mum is a milf lol

Nobby
13-06-10, 10:03 PM
Heeeeeeyyyyyy Yooooooooouuuuuu Guuuuuuyyyyyssssss!!!!!!

mowgli
13-06-10, 10:04 PM

repost.........

Mike
hahaha dont worry mike, it was spuds anyway :)

OMFG yes she is :cool:

I kinda parked right ontop if his frying pan then lol

Adam
lol lol lol lol :cool:

Spudly
13-06-10, 10:05 PM

Aye i saw the look on your face when you fell on the floor with your head in your hands dude, i feel for you big time but at least its not anything that cannot be repaired without too much hassle though!

I really am burnt to a crisp here but loved every minute of it, kinda gutted its all over now though and back to mundane monday tomorrow:cry:

Any 'show us ya podburn' thread gen?

meach86
13-06-10, 10:07 PM
Just got back as i went in my mates clio (its french il say no more lol) i had a really good day. I think it was better organised than previous years hopefully il get more involved with you guys next year as it seemed like you all had a good laugh.

Plug
13-06-10, 10:08 PM
Oh yes Hendrix, sorry bout your frying pan, I ran it over my bad :(

Jimbo, fcuk me son, how did your even make it home? 40+ hard launch runs & it still got you back to Devon???

it made it back yes lol. for someone who wasnt going to go up the strip i dont think i did that bad lol

yea he went home without much problems lol the rain and spray was quite heavy and i had to lean across to the passengers side lol

hendrix
13-06-10, 10:10 PM
Heyyyyyyyyyy yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu guyyyyyyyyyyyyyysssssssss.

Oh who was the girl who once fell n DjWudgeys knob??? lol

Mike did you manage to keep the flipper thing from the frying pan?? haha

Mike
13-06-10, 10:12 PM

I think its still wedged in my sub frame TBH. Theres a fook load of mud pies caught up in the undertray aswell from my little off road excursion thought :(

Spudly
13-06-10, 10:13 PM

Which is/was also mine aswell:wtf:

Mike
13-06-10, 10:14 PM
Which is/was also mine aswell:wtf:

Oh bugger

hendrix
13-06-10, 10:15 PM
yep lol

mate you should hear the epic front end knocking from the cav now :roll:

GRUNT 16V
13-06-10, 10:17 PM
I realy enjoyed the day i spent there well worth it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good to meet everyone too !!!!!!!!!

novalicous
13-06-10, 10:17 PM
Oh who was the girl who once fell n DjWudgeys knob??? lol

it was bigs mrs iirc

Jack
13-06-10, 10:31 PM
Yeah, Bigs' mrs.

Police patrols during the game & also most of the day sunday.
I did find it funny how the paddywagon turned up pretty much as soon as USA scored lol

Was a vast improvement over previous years, mainly due to fixing the camping situation and security, but also mainly due to it being quieter in terms of attendance

Will put the saloon up the strip again when its running properly :(

draper
13-06-10, 10:36 PM
i was also woke up by the guy moaning his tent had been nicked - then proceding to go for a drive round the campsite

i saw wudgey this afternoon and couldnt even say hello to him i was rofflingmygearstickwithacopter so hard

Lee
13-06-10, 10:38 PM

Giraffe dribble ftw :)

MK999
13-06-10, 10:39 PM

Someone definitely told me that it ruins paint, not fixes it!

draper
lol

Mike

Less of it sugar tits :p

david dixon
13-06-10, 11:05 PM
we had a great weekend and ran a 12.4 @ 115mph and we have learn't what needs to be changed before TOTB to get us low down into the 12's

met some good lads and the weather was fantastic so we come away happy

Dvaid.

Sloth
13-06-10, 11:24 PM
cracking weekend, the beemer is on ebay tomorrow as is the corsa when its done, i have permission to buy a 4 dr..... :D
also a big "ta much" to all who made sat night a laugh, it was very much enjoyed. still dont know who shouted "stfu sloth" from the sound test guys.... lol
also, thrifty comes highly reccomended, the pug rental did us proud.
oh and it was lee who mentioned g3, not me....

Jonlem
13-06-10, 11:26 PM
I had a good couple of days, LOADS of tat there though, was painful at times as I just can't believe how taken in people are by bling when clearly the car would of been built better if Stevie Wonder was involved !

That said there were some very nice cars there, none especially quick, or atleast nothing that hadn't been there before or mentioned previously.

My face is now bright red, no doubt next year my mate will have his track car on your stand but it was far from finished this year so he left it at work.

Oh WTF was with the Omega V8, did someone explain to them it would of run faster with a ecowreck in it ?

Jonlem
13-06-10, 11:27 PM
we had a great weekend and ran a 12.4 @ 115mph and we have learn't what needs to be changed before TOTB to get us low down into the 12's

met some good lads and the weather was fantastic so we come away happy

Dvaid.

Quick car mate, you got the gas on it yet ?

david dixon
13-06-10, 11:32 PM
yes mate its running a 75shot at the min but we are very limited with the standard exhaust manifolds and down pipes etc, they will be changed in the next month and we'll start again with the gas

David.

moffat
13-06-10, 11:36 PM
pic thread?

Jonlem
13-06-10, 11:37 PM
pic thread?

Yes, the one titled, PVS 2010 Picture thread

Found here incase you missed it

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=149398

moffat
13-06-10, 11:40 PM
thanks jonlem

Sloth
13-06-10, 11:41 PM
Oh WTF was with the Omega V8, did someone explain to them it would of run faster with a ecowreck in it ?

he was telling some guy it was misfiring, and the kids mate said "na its just sh1t!" i lol'd....

Jonlem
13-06-10, 11:43 PM
thanks jonlem

No problem, not many pics on there yet ! lol

moffat
13-06-10, 11:45 PM
No problem, not many pics on there yet ! lol

aye. good pics there the now tho. never made it lol

Jonlem
13-06-10, 11:51 PM
he was telling some guy it was misfiring, and the kids mate said "na its just sh1t!" i lol'd....

Seriously I do not know what goes through these owners minds when doing a car like that.

Firstly if your going to fit a V8 atleast make it a good one lol I'll take a wild guess its a Rover V8 or something crap like that.

Infact I'm going to have a rant about the Omega owners.

Firstly the blue one on Veccy VXR alloys, WTF was he thinking fitting flashing blue lights behind the grill ?? he can pretend to be a Police car all he likes, he couldn't catch a mobility scooter in that thing !

The other one with the Saab engine, firstly atleast weld the sodding diff up if your going to atleast break into the sub 20 second passes, then you have the flashing reverse and brake lights, very cool, not lol oh and then there is the actual engine install, looked mint ........:eek: loving the second header tank with " POWER STEERING " written all over it as obviously the owner must be that thick he can't remember which one he fitted for coolant and which one fot PAS fluid.

Oh and then there is the V8 monster, I think we all share the same thoughts on that thing, I am suprised the guy in the Granada Hearse hadn't purchased that as a banger by the end of the day although even though he was looking for " scrap cars and vans " he would of wanted some money as well as the car if he had to trailer it anywhere

MattBrown
13-06-10, 11:54 PM
Was alright i suppose.

6am limiter FTW.

Doesnt bother me all that, music is good in my eyes, its part of the show.

Our mate kegged a girl at the rave, hmm, we nearly got killed lol

Highlight has to be the 7 hours stood on the m6 waiting for help, which never came.

Lee
13-06-10, 11:55 PM
Our mate kegged a girl at the rave, hmm, we nearly got killed lol

Define 'kegged'?

Jonlem
13-06-10, 11:58 PM
Define 'kegged'?

I was wondering that, I have a picture in my head but I expect its not actually what he is on about ! lol

MattBrown
14-06-10, 12:01 AM
I was wondering that, I have a picture in my head but I expect its not actually what he is on about ! lol

Removed her tracksuit bottoms to the floor.

Revealing a lovely lacey thong.

He had 30 cans in 15 hours, and was so fked it was crazy.

We all went abit wild at the rave tbhlol

Lee
14-06-10, 12:03 AM
Reason I ask is Claire had a glow stick deliberately thrown at her by an oxygen thief who then gave porter a load of attitude when he confronted him, and then when he realised porter was going to take him outside and fold his face in half, he peed his knickers and went and apologised to her.

I was just wondering if this pond life was Matts mate, thats all lol

Edit, obviously not then lol

Jonlem
14-06-10, 12:04 AM
Removed her tracksuit bottoms to the floor.

Revealing a lovely lacey thong.

He had 30 cans in 15 hours, and was so fked it was crazy.

We all went abit wild at the rave tbhlol

lollollollollollollol

Oh dear !

Glad he managed to dig his way out of that one

ade
14-06-10, 02:23 AM
lol - Ste had an eventful weekend all round!

I really enjoyed it - better camping - great stand - lots of nice people - great track action ( and pics) and ace weather.

I'll summarise all feedback and pass it to the organisers - they always ask us for feedback so I think overall a big thumbs up from most...

Jeff16v
14-06-10, 07:50 AM
Only went Sunday and had a pretty good day even though the car was pisiform around a lot, don't think it was the complete Chav fest it normally is and had a chat to quite a few chaps, nice to talk to tommy and co and Scott Parker and his mate (sorry I forgot you're name).

Huge thanks to lee:thumb: for babysitting my rear brakes, forgot to collect them when I arrived and had visions of them going on the loonaque and thanks to Will F for bringing them on the Saturday. Also a chap off here called Vessey and his missus carried a screen and front quarters all the way from the car park.

Lastly, big thanks to all who helped check the car at the end, funnily enough nothing broke on the way homelol

Thanks as usual to the club and organisers and the best of luck to Ade on the photography, I'm looking forward to getting some off you,

Jonlem
14-06-10, 10:06 AM
^^ I saw that bloke carrying the window, rather him than me ! lol

andy_017
14-06-10, 10:32 AM
I had an awesome weekend, apart from the journey down which took abpsolutely ages sitting in traffic on the M6 and then taking the Nova sailing on the way home due to the fact that it rained that hard the cars were making waves on the motorway :mad: Oh and my outer cv boot exploding and spraying cv grease all over everything :cry:

Campin in Bosnia wasnt actually that bad, drank way too much beer Friday night and slept for about 3 hours so had no trouble at all sleeping on Saturday night, was good to put faces to a few forum members names on here and chat to a few people, loved all the novas on the PNG stand, that seemed like an awesome turn out :thumb:

Cheers to Jackus, Pip, Rick, Stu, Chris, Tommy and Shannon for making camping a mega mahoosiv laugh and overall having an ace weekend :cool:

joff-turbo-nova
14-06-10, 10:44 AM

Too late.....

Benn
14-06-10, 10:47 AM
Was nice to meet you Jeff and your crazy friend.. Who liked to touch my car...

General Baxter
14-06-10, 11:09 AM
I'm so claiming of there insurance because i missed this lol

Jeff16v
14-06-10, 11:38 AM
Was nice to meet you Jeff and your crazy friend.. Who liked to touch my car...

Nice to put a face to a name, my mate mentioned that you had to keep cleaning his fingermarks off the car. He's very Touché feelylol

BTW - after you went to the toilet the rest of us outside nearly fell over with the smelllol

Mike
14-06-10, 11:50 AM
Too late.....

LOLOLOLOL lol

Benn
14-06-10, 12:23 PM
Nice to put a face to a name, my mate mentioned that you had to keep cleaning his fingermarks off the car. He's very Touché feelylol

BTW - after you went to the toilet the rest of us outside nearly fell over with the smelllol

Yeah same, he did seem to wanna touch everything!

Oh that was funking funny. As i walk around there, two hot blondes came the other way. The nicer of the pair was telling her mate that she just had a huge running sh*t.. I couldn't help but laugh even tho it was minging.

Connor
14-06-10, 12:24 PM
Yer gutted i didnt pull my finger out and get a show stand so had to walk about 100 miles to the png stand from the carpark :cry:
Need to sort out a clubstand pass for billing if there still available :thumb:

Benn
14-06-10, 12:27 PM
Was you i met wasn't it Connor?

Plug
14-06-10, 12:29 PM
you met me :) lol

MattBrown
14-06-10, 12:36 PM

Yours the xe with odd wheels on it?

Plug
14-06-10, 12:52 PM
c16xe mine is green one with odd wheels yes lol

NovaLad
14-06-10, 12:55 PM
Following on from what i put...

Was nice to see some Novas off here that i'd never seen in person before.
E.G Joffs & Benn's their was some more i really liked just can't remember them lol.

I did come over to Benn's car looking for a hairy bearded dude as that is how i pictured you lol!
Couldn't see that image anywhere but i assume you was the guy with the hat on with the bit at the back covering your neck?

I did ask Joff a question about his electric window switches but doubt he will remember.

Saturday was sooo messy drinking all day then going through southern comfort and my special mixed coctail within no time.

Ended up with my GF going bed and me and Jack going for a look around the site at 2 - 3am ish... God knows how many tent things i tripped over and took out someones wind barrier by accident. ( I did appologise ).
Friday i woke up feeling so ill and ended up throwing up.
Was a good effort overall. :)

Connor
14-06-10, 12:55 PM
Was you i met wasn't it Connor?

Yes Benn briefly :)
Gutted i actually didnt meet that many people as i didint know what anyone looked like, :roll:
I just know its your car and you had your mig top on with 'Benn' on it, thats what gave it away tbh lol lol
And benn your car is soo much better in the flesh, was just looking at it and noticing loads and loads of details.....
then i would spot some more lol :d

burgo
14-06-10, 12:57 PM
c16xe mine is green one with odd wheels yes loli got a vid of yours on the strip, ill get it up soon

Plug
14-06-10, 12:58 PM
cool :)

garethcolley
14-06-10, 01:13 PM
Some nice Novas on the PNG stand which was nice although i thought the rest of the show was boring. Probably why i dont go to car shows.

draper
14-06-10, 01:21 PM
Saturday was sooo messy drinking all day then going through southern comfort and my special mixed coctail within no time.

so thats where that glass of drink came from, whats the recipe as that was nica

ste porter
14-06-10, 01:23 PM
thanks joff lol

NovaLad
14-06-10, 01:23 PM
I was in stitches for that whole go on the dogems, Paul got told off for going the wrong way, so he just reversed the wrong way instead, and with his hoody on, a fag hanging out of his mouth, and his arm over the back whilst he reversed around with a manic grin on his face made me wee a little bit lol lol

I saw that lol.

Nice to meet you Tom, i hope Shannon has stopped puking everywhere now..

Thats what happens when she plays with the big boys. :)

She was telling everyone all friday and saturday that she hasn't been sick since she was about 13 from beer then wakes up on the sunday and spews right outside the tent lol.

Andy, Jack & Pip was taking the piss out of her all day for that lol.
She past out on the sunday twice aswell lol.

Joe Richardson
14-06-10, 03:18 PM
I only went for the sunday,but was my first time at PV,thought it was an excellant show and there was some top nova's on display !!!!!!!!
looking forward to billing now :thumb:

Joe

NovaLad
14-06-10, 03:30 PM
so thats where that glass of drink came from, whats the recipe as that was nica
You've lost me?
Did we meet or are you taking the piss and i don't realise lol

MK999
14-06-10, 03:32 PM
You've lost me?

There was a glass of something, mostly JD that was passed round because porter thought it was battery acid, me and draper quite liked it lol

NovaLad
14-06-10, 03:33 PM
Was this at the club area? If so... it wasn't me.
If it was something at the public area in a vimto bottle it was mine lol.

MK999
14-06-10, 03:34 PM
nah, club camping in a plastic cup, the search continues... I just wanna know which bit made your tongue go numb lol

Sloth
14-06-10, 04:11 PM
hang on i was there at that point, which one of the group was you? /\

lol

draper
14-06-10, 04:13 PM
You've lost me?

ste porter bought a glass of 'alcohol' over to us saying its what someone who was worse for wear (im guessing you lol) had been drinking. it was quite nice imo lol

NovaLad
14-06-10, 04:20 PM
ste porter bought a glass of 'alcohol' over to us saying its what someone who was worse for wear (im guessing you lol) had been drinking. it was quite nice imo lol
lol... unless it was in a vimto bottle then it wasn't me...
Mine had in it... Vimto, Whiskey, Vodka, Rose Wine & Lager.

ste porter
14-06-10, 05:11 PM
draper that was my mate whos car we slim jimmed and put jays tent in while they were pissed up and passed out in the beer tent. the drink came from jay i have no idea what it was other than it was violent i dont think jay even remembers what he put in it but he had a 2liter coke bottle full and thats what K.O my mate adam bless him pmsl

josh_dryden
14-06-10, 05:27 PM
Quality weekend makes up for last years poor weather, png stand was looking good, wish mine was good enough to be on it, top weekend!!! apart from being very burnt:thumb:

Lee
14-06-10, 05:40 PM
Quality weekend makes up for last years poor weather, png stand was looking good, wish mine was good enough to be on it, top weekend!!! apart from being very burnt:thumb:

Any nova is good enough to be on it :)

Benn
14-06-10, 05:56 PM

I did? Where you the guy with spikey ish hair with the black t shirt on?

burgo
14-06-10, 05:57 PM
Quality weekend makes up for last years poor weather, png stand was looking good, wish mine was good enough to be on it, top weekend!!! apart from being very burnt:thumb: :confused: be hush, did either of mine look finished? no far from it

novalicous
14-06-10, 05:58 PM

think that might have been me benn

i saw you a couple of times and nodded lol

Benn
14-06-10, 06:12 PM
No the guy with the black t-shirt came and talked to me, but i didn't catch his name..

claire6069
14-06-10, 06:20 PM
while hes at the shed, here we go.......lol

http://www.deviantart.com/download/44983889/Rusty_Bin_by_kazzi.jpg

Spudly
14-06-10, 06:39 PM
That random concotion that Ste produced us on saturday night was ace, warmed everything right up, i think thats what gave me pod burn actually lol

And Claire thats sooooo mean, you know whats coming now dont you muhahahahaha!

claire6069
14-06-10, 06:44 PM
lol do us a favour spud and lock him out of this thread lol

hes already on a sex ban for a month after the passport incident lol so this is my revenge :D pmsl

Spudly
14-06-10, 06:48 PM
Im afraid i dont have the power to lock him out of the thread so youre stuck on that one, oh and you remember the 'passport incident' then, guess whats now on photobucket :p

claire6069
14-06-10, 06:52 PM
nooooo!!! spud thats mean lol

i shall communicate telepathically with every redhead in britain and tell them to stay away from you lol

Spudly
14-06-10, 06:53 PM
nooooo!!! spud thats mean lol

i shall communicate telepathically with every redhead in britain and tell them to stay away from you lol

Fook off you evil bint im sure you did that years ago anyways lol

Lynsey
14-06-10, 07:01 PM
I had a good weekend but boy was it long! It was nice to see some of you girls and guys :thumb: I think we're camping at Billing, so I'm very excited about that now.

I didn't appreciate the apprentices asking the Maxxis girls to pose with them and my Cav, it probably has AIDS now :( I did appreciate the free tyres though ;)

claire6069
14-06-10, 07:03 PM
lol spud - of course i did!! you're cursed for life with redheads - it ain't gonna happen mate lol

burgo
14-06-10, 07:03 PM
lynz i didnt mean to blank you when you waved whilst i was polishing, i didnt realise it was you until it was to late, have some i are sorry rep

Benn
14-06-10, 07:07 PM
I didn't appreciate the apprentices asking the Maxxis girls to pose with them and my Cav, it probably has AIDS now :( I did appreciate the free tyres though ;)

Thought it was your Cav, but show them where to put axle stands...

Lynsey
14-06-10, 07:11 PM
It's ok dude, I thought I'd written something here that'd annoyed you or something or nothing. :p
Benn- Tell me about it! It fell off one of them.

Benn
14-06-10, 07:17 PM
Oh, we saw them putting them on the sills and where gonna say something.. The the 3 12year old boys looked scared as it was..

Spudly
lol spud - of course i did!! you're cursed for life with redheads - it ain't gonna happen mate lol

Thats it the pic is going up now :p

Oooh nasty ive got a big ding in my sill on the nova due to that :cry:

Plug

no i came over saying about the wheels

burgo
14-06-10, 07:18 PM
It's ok dude, I thought I'd written something here that'd annoyed you or something or nothing. :p

course not, ill be sure to come say hi at billing

Benn
14-06-10, 07:18 PM
no i came over saying about the wheels

Hmmm ok, is it bad i don't remember? lol A few people said about them.. What do you look like?

Plug
14-06-10, 07:21 PM
/\ shaved head and i had a black smudge on my forhead lol

Spudly
14-06-10, 07:22 PM

Two smudges :p

Lee
14-06-10, 07:33 PM
Lynz, look on the bright side, at least astronauts orbiting the planet will be able to see you have spax suspension lol

Spudly
14-06-10, 07:34 PM
And Maxxis tyres too lol

MK999
14-06-10, 07:43 PM
And Maxxis tyres too lol

Which I'm sure must be useless as their stand just shouted don't look at our tyres they're crap but we have a few rough looking girls in not much and loud music woop woop lol

Lee
14-06-10, 08:00 PM
Which I'm sure must be useless as their stand just shouted don't look at our tyres they're crap but we have a few rough looking girls in not much and loud music woop woop lol

Yeah, we noticed that on Saturday didn't we.

BOOM BOOM BOOM TISH BOOM BOOM BOOM
Salesman. Hi, are you interested in maxxis tyres?
Customer. Pardon?
BUMTISHBUMTISHBUMTISH
Salesman Are you interested in Maxxis tyres??
Customer. I can't hear you
BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM
Salesman. ARE YOU INTERESTED IN MAXXIS TYRES?????
Customer. WHAT????

MK999
14-06-10, 08:11 PM
For me it was the fact they had 3-4 girls walking around, massive speakers, huge banners etc, a set with DJ's playing, no one else in sight and a little 4ft high display stand in the middle with 4 wheels on it, and 2 tyres that people at the show might actually be interested in, somehow I dont think I could have talked over the finer points of advantages and disadvantages of a stiffer sidewall and progressive grip loss with the girls walking round lol

You could have been excused for thinking "Maxxis" was a gentlemans club really lol

Balley
14-06-10, 08:38 PM
lol

Sloth
14-06-10, 08:53 PM
maxxis girls = lrf.....

low resolution fox

Benn
14-06-10, 09:00 PM

Ah yeah sorry, now i know. I was gonna say about the black mark and thought... nah.

Plug
14-06-10, 09:01 PM
everyone else did lol why not

Benn
14-06-10, 09:04 PM
For me it was the fact they had 3-4 girls walking around, massive speakers, huge banners etc, a set with DJ's playing, l

Ah the DJ.. Sir Mix a lot.. No wait, Sir i cant mix.. That chinky kid with no hands or feet could have dont better using light switches to mix with...

Was kinda funny.

Lee
14-06-10, 09:19 PM

It was only funny because you were mincing around with a big black mark on your head, so we told you and you wiped it off, and then about half hour later you had aquired a new one in a different place lol

ste porter
14-06-10, 11:06 PM
spud forget trhe 20 quid for the manifold if you post claires passport photo on this thread for her rusty bin pic please

Mike
14-06-10, 11:21 PM
ROLF

Happys days of sitting up at stupid o'clock in the middle of a scrapyard type field lol lol

Lee
14-06-10, 11:24 PM
Not sure i could do it now without you there to make me tea hunny lol

Mike
14-06-10, 11:30 PM
Not sure i could do it now without you there to make me tea hunny lol

lol lol lol Aaron was the tea bitch this year lol lol

ste porter
14-06-10, 11:38 PM
lee your avatar thing is confusing at a glance i keep thinking your spud

Lee
14-06-10, 11:41 PM

lol

Mike
14-06-10, 11:44 PM
FLOL at your sig Lee lol lol

joff-turbo-nova
15-06-10, 07:37 AM

Thing is for a can of beer Spud would do that pose without any photoshopping required lol lol lol

Joff

claire6069
15-06-10, 10:08 AM
spud forget trhe 20 quid for the manifold if you post claires passport photo on this thread for her rusty bin pic please

the betty boop pictures WILL come out!!!

Spudly
15-06-10, 06:13 PM

Done lol

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a36/spudly01/Random%20stuff/DSC04472.jpg

pikey1986
15-06-10, 06:14 PM
lol lol lol lol

Lee
15-06-10, 06:20 PM
http://images.pictureshunt.com/pics/l/lmao-3364.jpg

Jeff16v
15-06-10, 06:22 PM
Whoopslol

Plug
15-06-10, 06:24 PM
FPMSL lol lol

this is why im glad i lost my orignal passport :)

craig green
15-06-10, 06:25 PM
Lol

Mike
15-06-10, 06:30 PM
Owned with a capital P??

joff-turbo-nova
15-06-10, 06:37 PM
Done lol

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a36/spudly01/Random%20stuff/DSC04472.jpg

Lets just see that pic again ...... that's sooooo saved to the hard drive for future blackmail !

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/39605/1124814-data_lmao_super.jpg

Joff

Spudly
15-06-10, 07:05 PM
Lets just see that pic again ...... that's sooooo saved to the hard drive for future blackmail !

I can has the original pic, i cropped it though as it shows a lot of her personal details and passport number so i thought it prudent to remove those :p

mowgli
15-06-10, 09:01 PM
she looks like she'll be playing quidditch next season

does the detail say miss C Weasley??????

Jeff16v
15-06-10, 09:42 PM
Think I've seen her on the cadbury advert, has she got twitchy eyebrowslol

Benn
15-06-10, 10:02 PM
Awesome pics Jeff, cheers dude.

mowgli
15-06-10, 10:03 PM
at least, in the last book, she marries harry potter.......

hendrix
15-06-10, 10:03 PM
awww spud thats nasty!! lol

ste porter
15-06-10, 10:17 PM
pmsl sorted she just saw that and looked like she was going to stab me but i just couldnt stop laughing pmsl spud have some rep

mowgli
15-06-10, 10:49 PM
just how did it reach the public domain????

claire6069
16-06-10, 03:46 PM
spud you're an evil b@stard

mowgli
16-06-10, 04:09 PM
spud you're an evil b@stard

get your wand out & put a hex on him

try ' solanum tuberosum '

claire6069
16-06-10, 04:15 PM
very funny mowgli lol the betty boop pictures now have a thread all on their own :)

spud - im going to curse you to get kn0b rot lol

Mike
16-06-10, 05:05 PM
Knob rot FTL :(

claire6069
16-06-10, 06:30 PM
lol whys that mike? have you actually had it lol

Mike
16-06-10, 06:31 PM
lol whys that mike? have you actually had it lol

Well ya know lol lol

claire6069
16-06-10, 06:42 PM
hahahahahaha lol

Lynsey
16-06-10, 08:21 PM
I think you're cute :)

burgo
16-06-10, 08:29 PM
I think you're cute :)

Trying to say I'm a lesbain? :O

:roll::p

Benn
16-06-10, 08:34 PM
Spelling?^.. lol

burgo
16-06-10, 08:42 PM
i never even noticed that lol, lynz fail

Lynsey
16-06-10, 10:01 PM
For a start, I think she's about 10 (?) on that photo? So don't be such pervs. Secondly, I'm not a lesbian - I just don't discriminate.

Mike
16-06-10, 10:06 PM
For a start, I think she's about 10 (?) on that photo? So don't be such pervs. Secondly, I'm not a lesbian - Im just curious.

Orly?

mowgli
16-06-10, 10:07 PM
a shag's a shag at the end of the day, what ever it is....

Mike
16-06-10, 10:09 PM
a shag's a shag at the end of the day, what ever it is....

Male, Female or Animal. Every hole is a goal.

Lee
16-06-10, 10:09 PM
http://auneconservation.org.uk/wp-content/galleries/avonwildlife/shag.jpg

mowgli
16-06-10, 10:11 PM
it looks like a shag to me..... or a cormorant

claire6069
18-06-10, 10:23 AM
cheers lynz - have some rep!! :thumb:

mowgli - come on!! its not like im walking about looking like that now is it?! when i buy a nova, my chances of getting sex will disappear (if porter leaves me lol) and i suspect that a ginger person actually told you that owning a nova crushes all chances of getting laid lol

GRUNT 16V
18-06-10, 10:39 AM
cheers lynz - have some rep!! :thumb:

mowgli - come on!! its not like im walking about looking like that now is it?! when i buy a nova, my chances of getting sex will disappear (if porter leaves me lol) and i suspect that a ginger person actually told you that owning a nova crushes all chances of getting laid lol
She has hit the nail on the head there people!!!

claire6069
18-06-10, 10:44 AM
/\ lmao :thumb: cheers!!

mowgli
18-06-10, 11:10 AM
mowgli - i suspect that a ginger person actually told you that owning a nova crushes all chances of getting laid lol

a wife & 3 daughters have put paid to any chances of action for me.......especially now i'm office based, i can't even nip home for a 'grub screw'

Sloth
18-06-10, 11:15 AM
nova + ginger = fail with bedroom shgenanigans. trust me....

mowgli
18-06-10, 11:21 AM
according to the british union of ginger girls & extrovert redheads, (BUGGER), ginger blokes, are to be avoided at all costs......

Sloth
18-06-10, 11:22 AM
/puts on brown wig/ hello ladies.... /takes off brown wig/

Mazz
18-06-10, 11:29 AM
according to the british union of ginger girls & extrovert redheads, (BUGGER), ginger blokes, are to be avoided at all costs......

:cry:

Connor
18-06-10, 12:09 PM
I have to agree, the nova does not do anything for women especially if you are red headed (like me :roll:)
So i though eh, by a more door loon for the 'more door more whores' and all that jazz, lets just say that is just a myth lol

mowgli
18-06-10, 12:13 PM
the only way you could pull a girl with a nova is if she is drugged & tied up in a trailer

Connor
18-06-10, 12:36 PM
the only way you could pull a girl with a nova is if she is drugged & tied up in a trailer

Or if it was a chevy nova

mowgli
18-06-10, 12:37 PM
Or if it was a chevy nova

i still stand by what i said...:thumb:

burgo
18-06-10, 02:13 PM
your finding the wrong women, my girlfriend wants a saloon as her every day car and a GTE as her weekend toy

GRUNT 16V
18-06-10, 03:05 PM
your finding the wrong women, my girlfriend wants a saloon as her every day car and a GTE as her weekend toy
But is the wife hairier than you though ??????? lol and is her name Dave lol

Jack
18-06-10, 04:36 PM
Yet you think that makes her the RIGHT woman? lol

Hayley wants a Nova. I told her not to be so stupid lol

Benn
18-06-10, 08:40 PM
A redhead girl in a Nova would be like my ultra win.

General Baxter
18-06-10, 08:41 PM
But is the wife hairier than you though ??????? lol and is her name Dave lol

you get rep lol

Rickardo
18-06-10, 09:41 PM
A redhead girl in a Nova would be like my ultra win.

Benn, you are so right.. :)

claire6069
19-06-10, 05:22 PM
benn and rickardo - you're getting rep lol

i think i suited my last nova, even though it was a moor door with a cherry bomb it was cool and with a 1.3sr engine running twin 40's, it was super quick and peed off alot of blokes when i overtook them lol

i've told porter today that whatever nova i get, its having a cherry bomb on it :) lol

JordyzNova
20-06-10, 11:31 AM
wers the pics from pvs then ....... :thumb: :thumb:

Mike
20-06-10, 12:16 PM
wers the pics from pvs then ....... :thumb: :thumb:

In the PVS picture thread :confused: