PDA

View Full Version : Football!!!

Alex J
10-06-10, 07:43 PM
look, i know i may be alone on this one, but i cant stand football, i just dont get it, or care who wins the world cup, and im fed up of stupid one pound gay car flags flying of cars and hitting my van, anyone else, or am i the idiotlol

Spudly
10-06-10, 07:44 PM
Have a blob of green-ness dude:thumb:

Cle
10-06-10, 07:51 PM
Id rather play football instead of watching it

Alex J
10-06-10, 07:54 PM
Id rather play football instead of watching it id rather have a dump than do eitherlol

sulphur
10-06-10, 07:56 PM
Football sucks. End of! :thumb:

Spudly
10-06-10, 08:04 PM
Lmfao thats both of you repped now, barring Cle as he is wierd and likes football lol

Edd
10-06-10, 08:06 PM
The only thing I hate about the World Cup is the f*cking idiots that are agaisnt
people putting up England flags because it might offend someone.

Ffs this is England !!!! seems that some people want us to forget that.

Even if you don't like football everybody should want them to do well over the next few weeks.

Spudly
10-06-10, 08:09 PM
Even if you don't like football everybody should want them to do well over the next few weeks.

See thats something thats always bugged the fook out of me, i dont like football and have no interest in it whatsoever, so why is it that just because its a team from my country (playing football which i have no interest at all in) i should want them to do well, err its still football and i have no interest in it whatsoever so why should i have to be interested?

Cle
10-06-10, 08:09 PM
Lmfao thats both of you repped now, barring Cle as he is wierd and likes football lol

I like playing football, watching it is sh1t cause scotland are sh1te at football lollol

Alex J
10-06-10, 08:10 PM
The only thing I hate about the World Cup is the f*cking idiots that are agaisnt
people putting up England flags because it might offend someone.

Ffs this is England !!!! seems that some people want us to forget that.

Even if you don't like football everybody should want them to do well over the next few weeks. i hate all football, no matter who what or where, football dosnt take petrol, so i aint intrested:p

Rickardo
10-06-10, 08:11 PM
Tbh, footballers are over payed, pampered ball sacks.

Try working 40-50 hours a week you soft gits.

Welcome to the real world.

sulphur
10-06-10, 08:33 PM
Me being scottish, living in england and not liking football...I'm not against england doing well, but i'm not supporting them either. The flags...if I was english, I'd be flying them high. I admire everyone that is flying them...but I still don't give a furry fook who wins. lol

mowgli
10-06-10, 08:34 PM

try earning all you will ever earn by the time you are 35, and risk never being able to walk properly ever again..............................

with training, classroom stuff, travelling, the actual game & sponsor commitments, i reckon they do 40-50hrs easy

what's your view on f1 drivers?

Edd
10-06-10, 08:38 PM
All the nonsense about no England flags makes my blood boil.

This is England and I'm English and proud of it ffs !!!

All it did was make me buy more flags lol

mowgli
10-06-10, 08:39 PM
spud must be a league fan....they prefer to have large australians hands on their balls

Pistol Pete
10-06-10, 08:43 PM
Football does suck the big one TBH.

All these flags mounted to cars..makes me want to mount my car into them!!!

Edd
10-06-10, 08:50 PM
What is actually wrong with support your country ffs ???

steveturbo
10-06-10, 08:55 PM

:thumb: :thumb: Agreed:thumb: :thumb:

And just to add i cant stand football or anything to do with it.

Pistol Pete
10-06-10, 08:57 PM

Nothing at all IMO. Its the bandwagon thing that annoys me. I may watch the England games....then again i might not. I would like them to do well. But when/if they fail the press and the public jump on them. This is after bigging them up :confused: :roll: lol

muzzy
10-06-10, 09:00 PM
I am amazingly fed up of every second advert on TV being about the World Cup, surprisingly enough there's plenty people who don't care and also plenty of people who aren't supporting England so I don't want to buy fooking Mars bars with an England flag on them!!!

Ernie
10-06-10, 09:03 PM
i cant stand football so have a green blob from me aswell Alex...

Spudly
10-06-10, 09:06 PM

I do support my country, i go out and work and i pay my tax and national insurance, however when it comes to a silly little game then they could be from the aincient cities of gold, it still wouldnt hold any interest for me!

L33 LEG
10-06-10, 09:12 PM
Im quite a big football fan and love my team, however i cannot stand the world cup and all the hype over it with the part time supporters and people who clearly don't have a clue what and who they're supporting. Way too many adverts and the likes to do with the world cup, gets on my nerves.

I would much rather see a season of the premier league over any world cup.

draper
10-06-10, 09:17 PM
whens the world cup ?

muzzy
10-06-10, 09:18 PM
whens the world cup ?

Tomorrow until England get knocked out

88ESR
10-06-10, 09:21 PM
Motorsport is more my thing, but, I do like football...

Particularly the World Cup!!!

Sorry, folks...lol

wwmnw
10-06-10, 09:35 PM
Footballs is one of the crappiest sports ever in my opinion, so many ****ing panzies falling over when they've not been touched, crying for a penalty, rolling around on the floor holding their shin (Its nearly always the shin, have you noticed this?) then getting up and running off without so much as a limp. ****ing faggots, should get a game of rugby into them selves.

Angus Closier
10-06-10, 09:42 PM
meh its a crap game made even worse by the majority of our public! People ruin somthing that could be a fun event! Iv have no intrest at all...I am english but that doesnt mean I should support them or have anything to do with it! I dont support other sports that england play in so why this one? meh its just filling up the tv with sh*t for the next month!

benw456
10-06-10, 10:31 PM
I couldnt agree more! lol . I get the p*ss ripped out of me at work for not likiing football. Its 22 sweaty men chasing each other round a pitch after a bag of fresh air ffs!

Give them our wage a week and see how long they last then! :thumb:

lewisvalver
10-06-10, 10:36 PM
football is the greatest sport in the world,however i do agree that they are over payed,if you dont like football then dont watch it ffs lol

Pete
10-06-10, 10:46 PM
i love football, but i do agree with Mowgli, yeah to the public they do seem to just play and get paid a big wedge of money, but at the end of the day,
the players are talented, they do alot of hours... e.g. my mums friend lives near liverpool's training ground, they start training at 8AM and finish at around 7PM, then they have all their meeting's, sponsorships etc... they do alot of work and they bring alot of money into the economy.

But there wages are so high becuase manager's can afford to pay them a big wedge because if there a good team and you love football then your not going to complain with paying £60 for a seat, take ManU they can hold 76000 so at £60 a seat, thats £4,560,000 from one game is they sell out.
so managers can afford to pay people that :)

draper
10-06-10, 11:07 PM
^^ theres no chance in hell they train for 11hours, thats a very bad training regime

the pay thing is proportianate (sp??) to the demand. football is entertainment now, with TV deals and sponsorship pumping big money in the ones who entertain more (not always the best players) get more money.

its sinilar to nova/old car prices going up etc

business is business at the end of the day

Pete
10-06-10, 11:09 PM
^^ theres no chance in hell they train for 11hours, thats a very bad training regime

the pay thing is proportianate (sp??) to the demand. football is entertainment now, with TV deals and sponsorship pumping big money in the ones who entertain more (not always the best players) get more money.

its sinilar to nova/old car prices going up etc

business is business at the end of the day

they obviously have a break in between, but thats what they do on a monday, wednesday, and friday....

and yeah i agree with what your saying :)

peester
10-06-10, 11:13 PM
meh.. sounds like ive walked into wrong changing room here..

Spudly
10-06-10, 11:57 PM
if you dont like football then dont watch it ffs lol

If only it were that simple, trust me i avoid it like the fookin plague, its every bloody where and you simply cannot get away from it, most of the guys at work talk of nothing else and i do mean nothing else 24-7 i mean do this lot not have women in their lives?

Its on the news, the papers, the radio, the fooking car shows youre off to at the weekend, so its not as simple as saying dont watch it, its like bloody big brother its everywhere and unavoidable so you cant really say that!

lewisvalver
11-06-10, 12:06 AM
lol sorry spud i must have hit a nerve with that comment:p ,i do see where your coming from tho,I cant imagine how bad it must be down your way,the hype and belief that goes into believing that England will win the world cup every time it comes round is incredible,I blame the media

Spudly
11-06-10, 12:20 AM
In all fairness mate i can see there was a jab at england in that statement but as far as im concerned its just a silly game and they can lose on the first game for me, at least then it will be over to a degree!

Jack
11-06-10, 12:32 AM
I'm not "into" football, but I like to play/watch it if its on. I'm a spurs man, but only really keep a casual eye on how they get on. International matches are of interest, but then I like to watch an entire tournament and not just the England games.

It does amuse me how some people get so very very religiously caught up in it though, like there's guys in our office who can be as icy as a penguin turd when talking work but as soon as you mention football thats it, they're off for an hour as if you're their best mate.

And yeah, I do think they're all overpaid nancy boys. Rugby > football lol

Alex J
11-06-10, 06:34 PM
im gald im not alone here, i love england, its got some great race tracks, but as for the world cup, i couldnt give a monkeys