PDA

View Full Version : another PV question

mr5050
10-06-10, 12:51 AM
just wondering if there is a limit on tickets at the gate, is there any possibilities of getting turned away for any reason? cheers

burgo
10-06-10, 01:00 AM
what kind of limit are you thinking?

i cant see why you might get turned away, they are strict on glass bottles though, so dont bring any

Jack
10-06-10, 02:08 AM
No limits as far as I'm aware.

Without wanting to start another PV thread then, I'll hijack this one :d

Is a weekend ticket friday-sunday? I only intended to do saturday and sunday but Hayley is wibbling about going up Friday instead.

burgo
10-06-10, 02:10 AM
yups a weekend ticket covers you for friday mate

Adaz_blud
10-06-10, 02:10 AM
can i jsut ask aswell does it matter what time you get there on saturday just for the day or is there a time limit ?

burgo
10-06-10, 02:33 AM
well ive never understood how there can be a time limit, i dont see what stops you buying a day ticket and then staying over night

Trendall
10-06-10, 03:48 AM
Hi just wanting to know is there a stand for PNG at pv this year i havnt become a member because the last time i asked about pvs everyone said it was a chav fest and it put me off the foroum as i enjoy going to the shows good or bad to show my car off. ( even tho my car isnt ready to be showed ) if there is a stand for png i will sign up now. hope someone can give me a heads up on this. thanks james.

burgo
10-06-10, 03:55 AM
yes we have a stand and if you sign up and want your car on the stand then call me on 07955083962 when you turn up and ill come and find you with a stand pass

Trendall
10-06-10, 03:59 AM
yes we have a stand and if you sign up and want your car on the stand then call me on 07955083962 when you turn up and ill come and find you with a stand pass

Thank you very much yeah i will sign up now and i will be up there for the sunday morning. my car isnt done yet i have alot to go but its a work in progress. hope to see you all on sunday thanks again mate:)

Trendall
10-06-10, 04:14 AM
just to let you know i just pay'd the £10 for membership. ill see you up at pvs and billing :)

Hayley
10-06-10, 04:16 AM
No limits as far as I'm aware.

Without wanting to start another PV thread then, I'll hijack this one :d

Is a weekend ticket friday-sunday? I only intended to do saturday and sunday but Hayley is wibbling about going up Friday instead.

Wibbling am I?! well I have seen the weather forecast for friday so I think I will stop my wibbling and be happy to go up on the saturday :)

Trendall
10-06-10, 04:26 AM
Wibbling am I?! well I have seen the weather forecast for friday so I think I will stop my wibbling and be happy to go up on the saturday :)

HaHa busted jack :) whats the weather like for the rest of the weekend? hope the track is not rained off as im looking forward to seeing if i can get the slowest time in my weee nova.:)