PDA

View Full Version : pvs meeting point for friday

ste porter
09-06-10, 07:17 PM
ok i have aranged with a few members already to meet at the garden center at poddington as we have most years prior to braving the cues

we will be aiming to meet there at 1pm and will remain there untill around 2.15pm so if anybody else is traveling up on the friday and would like to meet up prior to the mayhem and confusion which normaly ocours when it comes to finding club members and claiming camping ground everyone is welcome

i dont know who exactly will be traveling up and at what times but on arival if you plan to camp with the club and dont know any faces im more than happy to give you my phone number so you can contact us so that you can find us when your in the grounds. im sure lee and burgo will add to this thread and would be happy to do the same

http://www.podington.co.uk/howtofindus.html

thats a link to the garden centers website and location but if you have never met us there before it can be difficult to find keep your eyes on the buildings when you come through the village theres a sign on the wall for it and you drive in a little passage way and its round the back of the buildings

like i say if anybody wants my number for contacting us to find us pm me cheers steve

Lee
09-06-10, 07:23 PM
When we get pitched ill most likely throw a flag up to make it easier to find us.

ste porter
10-06-10, 12:03 PM
looks like its going to be another wet one aswell

MK999
10-06-10, 12:08 PM
looks like its going to be another wet one aswell

Do you say that because the forecast says sun? lol

ste porter
10-06-10, 12:12 PM
no because im planning on having a good weekend and only the weather can ruin it lol

NovaLad
10-06-10, 01:05 PM
light rain fri. sunny sat

Mike
10-06-10, 01:54 PM
Ill be in off road van so rainy or snow will be reet :)