PDA

View Full Version : Fox Attack...

brownbear
09-06-10, 07:09 PM
The best thing i heard in response to the recent fox attack....

That's not funny. A giraffe got into our house the other day and ate the pelmet off our curtains. lol

General Baxter
09-06-10, 07:12 PM
http://www.weebls-stuff.com/songs/giraffe/

Stuart
09-06-10, 07:27 PM
I cal bullsheets on a fox doing that... Family dog did it imho and they blamed a fox.

General Baxter
09-06-10, 07:30 PM
they should not of banned fox hunting in london lol

fastcar1cars
09-06-10, 07:30 PM
i rekon dog attack also! There chattin crap!

Derick-Sport
09-06-10, 07:45 PM
bring back fox hunting and hounding amen

Jackroadkill
09-06-10, 07:54 PM
They were talking about this on the radio this morning, and one Hackney resident was saying that the council should shoot all the foxes - is there not enough gunfire in Hackney as it is?!

mowgli
09-06-10, 07:59 PM
round here, there is a charity that 'repatriates' urban foxes from coventry..... they cage them, then let them out in the country.. because these creatures are scavengers, they have no clue how to survive like the country ones, so the local farmers shoot them when they tip the bins over.

Jackroadkill
09-06-10, 08:02 PM
round here, there is a charity that 'repatriates' urban foxes from coventry..... they cage them, then let them out in the country.. because these creatures are scavengers, they have no clue how to survive like the country ones, so the local farmers shoot them when they tip the bins over.

And I'll bet they come right into the yards in broad daylight, aren't scared of people and so end up with a full load of number two shot right in the face.

mowgli
09-06-10, 08:05 PM
And I'll bet they come right into the yards in broad daylight, aren't scared of people and so end up with a full load of number two shot right in the face.

the charity releases them at night, the local farmers have asked them to stop, but 'they don't know anything about it', i even saw them let some out one night... & the foxes don't see the morning.....

Jon_nova1
09-06-10, 09:07 PM
How sweet, first people want us to give money because Panda's refuse to sh*g to save thier own species, and now people relocate foxes because they're too lazy to hunt some prey.

wwmnw
09-06-10, 10:12 PM
Wat?

Mike
09-06-10, 10:20 PM
- is there not enough gunfire in Hackney as it is?!

True, true.

mowgli
10-06-10, 07:59 AM
How sweet, first people want us to give money because Panda's refuse to sh*g to save thier own species, and now people relocate foxes because they're too lazy to hunt some prey.

people have this rose tinted view of the world.... ahh look at the lovely little creatures, lets protect them, right until the moment one turns up at their house & gets all natural on their ass..... then its poisons, snares, nightsights.........those little b4stards are not coming into my garden.......etc
(see Over The Hedge)

Jackroadkill
10-06-10, 12:50 PM
people have this rose tinted view of the world.... ahh look at the lovely little creatures, lets protect them, right until the moment one turns up at their house & gets all natural on their ass..... then its poisons, snares, nightsights.........those little b4stards are not coming into my garden.......etc
(see Over The Hedge)

Exactly right, mate.

bazil
10-06-10, 01:06 PM
Fooking Vermin! Kill em all, when I was young I had pet chickens, one night a fox killed all ten and never even took any away!!

Life long hatred started at age 7

Jack
10-06-10, 05:02 PM
Isn't beastiality illegal?

rubachuk
10-06-10, 05:02 PM
About 10 years when she still lived at home my wife was looking after her Mum's 9 rabbits, got up on the morning of her birthday and all nine had been killed by a fox. Again none eaten. Just grabbed by their heads and shaken to death by the looks of it. Was like Watership Down.

I wouldn't have had a problem if it had eaten any of them, but they just kill for fun. So kill 'em all, just cos it's fun.

Stuart
10-06-10, 05:16 PM
Isn't beastiality illegal?

2 foxes one cup?

Jackroadkill
10-06-10, 06:09 PM
I wouldn't have had a problem if it had eaten any of them, but they just kill for fun. So kill 'em all, just cos it's fun.

Nature's a harsh mistress.

mowgli
10-06-10, 06:47 PM
About 10 years when she still lived at home my wife was looking after her Mum's 9 rabbits, got up on the morning of her birthday and all nine had been killed by a fox. Again none eaten. Just grabbed by their heads and shaken to death by the looks of it. Was like Watership Down.

it was probably her dad who was sick of having to look after them after the excitement wore off (about three days usually)