PDA

View Full Version : F.o.a.d Gypo's!!!

NovaLad
09-06-10, 04:15 PM
Dad noticed them snooping around our backings the other day then suddenly last night the internet was down which never happens so after trouble shooting i found out the phone line was totally dead with no power or anything going to it. Got BT out today and the fooking gypo's have cut the line and stole the copper! I'm well and truely p1ssed off! BT won't have it sorted for a few days now. I hope they try stealing copper from a running generator like they did the other year and get fried!
I'm now having to use my mobile to do everything which isn't great!
/rant over!

moffat
09-06-10, 04:18 PM
thats pretty rubbish they do anything for money even asked to buy my nova which is on the road lol

davidfox280585
09-06-10, 04:19 PM
Dad noticed them snooping around our backings the other day then suddenly last night the internet was down which never happens so after trouble shooting i found out the phone line was totally dead with no power or anything going to it. Got BT out today and the fooking gypo's have cut the line and stole the copper! I'm well and truely p1ssed off! BT won't have it sorted for a few days now. I hope they try stealing copper from a running generator like they did the other year and get fried!
/rant over!
is this the start of the pikey hate group lol,two nearly died when stealing copper from doncaster rovers stadium and blew themselves up and blew the ground up too hence why we have a new one

Jim Mcrae
09-06-10, 04:21 PM
is this the start of the pikey hate group lol,two nearly died when stealing copper from doncaster rovers stadium and blew themselves up and blew the ground up too hence why we have a new one

That's good of them.

davidfox280585
09-06-10, 04:30 PM
That's good of them.
went straight through a gas pipelol

djbrowney
09-06-10, 04:54 PM
your lucky they pull the new main bt cable straight out the fookin ground not far from me lol

JamesXP
09-06-10, 05:37 PM
they are cocks, they stole my bike from my garden, note this bike had no rear derailer, no chain, no breaks, no gearshifters and the ****s stole it

not impressed.

Mike
09-06-10, 05:42 PM

Theres a paper recyling firm near me, some pikeys broke in & were using a petrol Stihl saw to remove what they thought were water pipes but they turned out to be a main gas pipe lol lol fortunatly most of the building collapsed on top of them thought :)

Jon_nova1
09-06-10, 05:53 PM
was that before or after said gas pipes exploded? lol

Mike
09-06-10, 05:54 PM
was that before or after said gas pipes exploded? lol

Not really to sure TBH. I know most of the building ended up spread across a dual carrigeway tho. 10/10 for effort, 1/10 for overall result tho lol

JamesXP
09-06-10, 06:00 PM
smart ones these travelling folk

lol

NovaLad
09-06-10, 06:05 PM
OMFG! Just been out to have a look at it and they have done all this for the sake of a 2 metre long piece of cable.
Will post up pics when i get my internet back... just at the GF's now.

lewisvalver
09-06-10, 06:07 PM
bunch of dirty,smelly *******s!! they should all be captured and thrown in a large hole and left to die

davidfox280585
09-06-10, 06:48 PM
some pikeys went behind my house and took my mint cav slabs were on new tyres too :(

mowgli
09-06-10, 07:02 PM
my fave was the ones who broke into a sub station on a railway & started stihlsawing the connections.. the smoke set of a co2 suppression system & 2 out of the 3 died

djbrowney
09-06-10, 08:37 PM
bunch of dirty,smelly *******s!! they should all be captured and thrown in a large hole and left to die

that first statment is actually very very wrong, if you have ever had the pleasure of working on gypsy site it will be the cleanest place you will ever work, they look after the own and **** any one else. I used to leave my van unlocked unlocked, keys in the ignition, tool layed every where. Noting ever went missing. There was always some around to help weather it be a lift or to clean up. It's just a shame the way they earn there money !!!

I'm sure there not all like this though lol

Nova_Tek
09-06-10, 09:28 PM
lol proper ghetto.

They jacked all the cars catalytic converters at the bodyshop. The guys there had a few of their own project cars or accident damaged cars which wouldn't fit in there garage as they stuck customers cars in there.

Was a right laugh on starting up the car and hearing the immense sounds lol

hendrix
09-06-10, 09:37 PM
We have this problem all the time on the railway.
I've been out to new installations where they have just chopped the brand new cables at both ends say 600m apart and rag it out the troughing route, usually with a quad or something.
Fcukers!!
Same happend at a factory I was helping to demobilise, we chopped out all the cables and put them in a locked skip. Next day we came, they had cut a hole in the skip lol

mowgli
10-06-10, 08:02 AM
that first statment is actually very very wrong, if you have ever had the pleasure of working on gypsy site it will be the cleanest place you will ever work, they look after the own and **** any one else. I used to leave my van unlocked unlocked, keys in the ignition, tool layed every where. Noting ever went missing. There was always some around to help weather it be a lift or to clean up. It's just a shame the way they earn there money !!!

I'm sure there not all like this though lol

i spent 3 days clearing a public park that they got on........their caravans may be spotless, but they will sh1t on the groound 10 feet from it.

JShannon
10-06-10, 08:17 AM
When they lived in my brothers street it wasn't unusual to go up on a sat or Sunday to find cars on their sides, blocking the whole road, just so the can Saw the cats off the bloody leapers.

Joe

L14MNP
10-06-10, 03:27 PM
My mate's an alarm engineer and he was telling me one of his customers units got hit by the pikeys. They stole every cable and pipe in the place. Leaving a Routemaster bus trapped atop the 2 post lift and the place knee deep in water! Ar$eholes!

The bit that made me laugh though was that they even snipped out the mouse cable at both ends lol

Cle
10-06-10, 03:28 PM
At my work we've been tidying up and replacing the wooden benchs with metal ones so all the wood gets put out back, if we leave it over night its gone, Also old heads that have failed pressure test gone old pistons ? gone literally take anything, Theres another garage next door and he's had wheels, exhausts etc stolen.

And i wonder how they afford there new transit vans and caravans :roll:

16xe_chris
10-06-10, 03:32 PM
/rant over!

They have stolen the cables from 3 generators running the village near me last week:tard:

saloonwoody
10-06-10, 10:31 PM
iv never had a problem with them , a few of my m8s are pikeys and there some of the nicest helpful people you could meet .......................................and no im not a pikey lol