PDA

View Full Version : Show us your show tents!

Nova_Sean
09-06-10, 12:04 AM
http://i16.ebayimg.com/04/i/001/2b/f4/d598_35.JPG

Everyone comes out with gay puns so i thought why not! **** it! lol

Tommy_nova
09-06-10, 12:05 AM
lol wtf random dude

Rich
09-06-10, 12:24 AM
drugs are bad mmmmmmmmmmkay

ste porter
09-06-10, 03:05 AM
Im trailering the green nova and sleeping in the pikey van dont fancy getting washed away and waking up stuck to the side of a soggy tent for the 5th year in a row

Benn
09-06-10, 08:08 AM
Why not drive it?^

ste porter
09-06-10, 08:25 AM
Because i want to take the van so i can sleep in it because i dont want to wake up in a soggy cold tent and the other half wont sleep in a tent. i may also take the van up the strip as its got a veccy gsi v6 in it also if i trailer it im not puting any miles on it. its only done 350 miles in 9 months half of them were going to the national day since it got back its been cleaned covered up put back and hasnt turned a wheel

Ernie
09-06-10, 09:10 AM
Because i want to take the van so i can sleep in it because i dont want to wake up in a soggy cold tent and the other half wont sleep in a tent. i may also take the van up the strip as its got a veccy gsi v6 in it also if i trailer it im not puting any miles on it. its only done 350 miles in 9 months half of them were going to the national day since it got back its been cleaned covered up put back and hasnt turned a wheel

What a waste :mad:

Benn
09-06-10, 09:47 AM
Good reason on sleeping in the van, but cars are ment to be driven dude.. That's the fun bit.

ste porter
09-06-10, 11:42 AM
Thats why i have an astra gsi a v6 astra van and a nova turbo i just dont want to trash a low milage mint nova when i dont need to if i drove it every day ran it into the floor and gave it the chance to rot like most would that not be a bigger waste? if it was built to go round a track like stink then yeah it would be a waste but in another 10 years when there virtualy exstinked and it still looks as good then as it does now would it still be a waste?