PDA

View Full Version : Home Made Coctails...

NovaLad
07-06-10, 11:32 PM
You know the ones where you bang all the left overs from bottles into a bowl or bottle.
Just made up a bottle for PVS with some left overs...

Vimto, Rose Wine, Lager, Vodka, Whiskey together and it's really nice lol.

Also taking some magners and southern comfort.

What have you lot mixed in the past and what's it been like?

Lee
07-06-10, 11:33 PM
What have you lot mixed in the past and what's it been like?

Business with Pleasure.

Awesome :)

NovaLad
07-06-10, 11:34 PM
Business with Pleasure.

Awesome :)
lol!!! +1 :thumb:

Spudly
08-06-10, 06:14 PM
Make sure anything you take is not in glass bottles mate or they will take it off you at the gates!

Plug
08-06-10, 06:17 PM
/\ not if its under everything lol

mowgli
08-06-10, 06:18 PM
in my younger days, beer & lemonade was quite popular.....

that drink will have one effect only...it is already curdling & fermenting & when you actually try it on the day, it will be like red diesel with a piss top and you will be very poorly.

just buy real drinks & stick to them. then lay off it about 10 hrs before you are planning to leave the pod

Southie
08-06-10, 06:19 PM
Homebrew ftw Potato wine though tastes rank and blows your mind lol

Rysee
08-06-10, 06:28 PM
My fav at home is...

2 shots of Taboo
1 Shot of Vodka
1 Shot Blue Caracao(blue bols)
Then equal parts of orange and lemonade with ice... Yes it's gay but tasty

Spudly
08-06-10, 06:29 PM
/\ not if its under everything lol

Not a good idea as you could be helping to get someone glassed by taking bottles, thats the main idea behind the no glass rule, to prevent people once drunk and violent glassing someone, especially since theyre showing a bloody football match, theres always fighting after one of those and if there are discarded bottles about then thats a bad combination imo!

robertdevlin69
08-06-10, 07:08 PM
beer and spirits dont = no

NovaLad
08-06-10, 07:13 PM
Got empty big vimto bottles and 2litre coke bottles. :)
Both plastic :)

Lee
08-06-10, 07:16 PM
Not a good idea as you could be helping to get someone glassed by taking bottles, thats the main idea behind the no glass rule, to prevent people once drunk and violent glassing someone, especially since theyre showing a bloody football match, theres always fighting after one of those and if there are discarded bottles about then thats a bad combination imo!

In which case the irrisponsibility lies with leaving them lying around, rather than bringing them in the first place.

Ive brought glass bottles with me for the last 4 years, and taken every one home with me.

Rysee
08-06-10, 07:22 PM
Also easier

Cloudy lemonade with Raspberry Absolut vodka

novaguy08
08-06-10, 07:30 PM
Coke & Pure OJ.

Balley
08-06-10, 07:52 PM
Beer and redbull is nice, Germans drink the stuff like made as you can have it at 16 ..

wwmnw
08-06-10, 08:10 PM
Vodka & Vodka = WIN

Til the morning. 1 litre or vodka to yourself = not ftw, got called Huey that day.