PDA

View Full Version : PNG CV service!

Jon_nova1
07-06-10, 07:52 PM
So im looking around for a new job, After doing an endorsed welding course back in the days but not actually being able to find a welding job, i've decided i want to get into it and can find welding jobs:eek:

As i've got a scanned PDF of all my certificates i can show i have had training and have two welders in the garage (Arc and Mig) so can show my work, now would you...

A. Email/post all certificates and images of working examples of welding

B. on the covering letter say copies of certificates and working examples can be supplied?

:tard:

craig green
07-06-10, 07:55 PM
it cant hurt attaching stuff to an email. it shows you are keen & if the person looking at the pics etc are impressed/intrigued, that might get you in the 'interview list' regardless of what is on the CV perhaps.

Btw I thought this thread was going to be about a roadside CV joint repair service.

Jon_nova1
07-06-10, 08:07 PM
lol what? PNG does that?

thanks for the advice, repped ;)

I've just put please also find attached certificates and a welding example if required

Jack
07-06-10, 09:17 PM
Don't overload them on early contact. Send the CV, state heavily in the covering letter you can provide a portfolio of your work and certification if required.