http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w

lol

wwmnw
07-06-10, 12:27 AM
:|

brownbear
07-06-10, 12:31 AM
All I can say about this is.....

How could he afford the Macbook Pro! There really not cheap you know!

Think I missed the funny side though. I personally think it's wrong to utilise extreme and uncommon "homosexual"* practices as a reason to keep homosexuality illegal. Also promotes hatred etc etc...

Kinnda funny for a race that has "doctors" that tell you the cure for aids is to rape a virgin.... (Great way to keep spreading it about!)

*I say homosexual, I know plenty of blokes that have rimmed a girl, Also watched a girl getting fisted in pacha (I honestly thought i was tripping out, But it was real) Also two girls one cup... Hmmmm poo eating there....

Meh leave them too it. I guess i'll just cross Uganda off my holiday list...

I've got a funny feeling that this isn't the reaction Mieran expected to get....

wwmnw
07-06-10, 12:38 AM
Don't straight people eat each others poo poo also? Cant let all that protein go to waste!

brownbear
07-06-10, 12:44 AM
Don't straight people eat each others poo poo also? Cant let all that protein go to waste!

rep for you! Exactly what i said, Just less of an essay! lol :thumb:

wwmnw
07-06-10, 12:49 AM
To be honest when he says "What happens behind closed doors" well that says it all really, its behind closed doors, personal, between two people. I have my opinions on homosexuality (HOT LESBIANS RAWK!) but behind closed doors what's the harm?

brownbear
07-06-10, 12:50 AM
To be honest when he says "What happens behind closed doors" well that says it all really, its behind closed doors, personal, between two people. I have my opinions on homosexuality (HOT LESBIANS RAWK!) but behind closed doors what's the harm?

I agree but if i found out my friends ate poo i think i'd think twice about having them over for dinner.... lol

NovaLad
07-06-10, 12:51 AM
It's licked like icecream then they eat the poo poo lol!!!!!

MK999
07-06-10, 12:52 AM
I agree but if i found out my friends ate poo i think i'd think twice about having them over for dinner.... lol

Why, not like they can complain if your food tastes like sh-1-t.

brownbear
07-06-10, 12:54 AM
Why, not like they can complain if your food tastes like sh-1-t.

But it's the fact the'd have an actual frame of reference! It'd be even more offending! lol

brownbear
07-06-10, 12:55 AM
It's licked like icecream then they eat the poo poo lol!!!!!

They really do dumb it down! *bless* lol

NovaLad
07-06-10, 12:56 AM
They really do dumb it down! *bless* lol
I actually made them sound smart where as this is them in reality...

Itz lickd lyk icecream den dey eat da pooh pooh

MK999
07-06-10, 12:57 AM
But it's the fact the'd have an actual frame of reference! It'd be even more offending! lol

well the conversation goes like this: "Your food tastes like ****" Well thanks, glad you liked it, does it taste much like x's? lol

brownbear
07-06-10, 12:58 AM
I actually made them sound smart where as this is them in reality...

Itz lickd lyk icecream den dey eat da pooh pooh

I lived in east london... That's cockney to me! lol

brownbear
07-06-10, 12:59 AM
well the conversation goes like this: "Your food tastes like ****" Well thanks, glad you liked it, does it taste much like x's? lol

LMFAO!