PDA

View Full Version : pvs meetings and convoys

ste porter
06-06-10, 12:45 PM
for the last few years myself and mr burgo have met up at poddington garden center and met up with a few others before we brave the cues to get in.that way you get to meet each other before the scramble on the camp site for the best camping spot
just woundering who was heading up on the friday and what times your going to be in the area?

if anybody wants to meet up there again this year it normaly goes down well i was going to head there for about 1pm

Spudly
06-06-10, 12:53 PM
Ya best make sure we get a decent sized pitch for the camping area then bud as there are a few of us going down on the saturday!

Plug
06-06-10, 12:53 PM
well i should be coming up friday late or very early saturday

burgo
06-06-10, 02:34 PM
ive got my barrier tape again :D and i think we should go by the barriers again so that we dont get cocks come and steal our parking spaces again. also according to the weather forecast it looks like its going to be boggy again

hendrix
06-06-10, 09:46 PM
yeah up against the barriers is a good idea, so many tits last year turning up last year stealing our spot :(

Oh and save space for mine and craigs and spuds tent lol

NovaLad
06-06-10, 10:40 PM
Is there still no convoy for NW?

burgo
07-06-10, 02:06 PM
ste the gates dont open till 5pm! you seriously wanna sit in the cue for 4 hours?

Camping & entertainment

For all those heading to Santa Pod for the full weekend, gates open at 5pm on Friday 11th June with two nights camping and entertainment included in the price of a weekend ticket. Work is already underway to ensure the camping facilities are improved, plus expect plenty of evening entertainment, including Fueller’s bar, funfair, live DJ’s and the England v USA World Cup match on a giant outdoor screen!

ste porter
07-06-10, 02:37 PM
i gaurentee they will start letting us in by about 2.30 they have the last 5 years

Sloth
07-06-10, 03:10 PM
there is alot of peeps coming on sat, so you need to get a hoooooooogggge space. :thumb: also means i can park teh corsa as far away as anyone likes :d

ste porter
09-06-10, 01:01 AM
If any one is planning on meeting there pm me for my number burgo i will call u thursday

burgo
09-06-10, 03:22 AM
im seriously considering going in the quiet/family camping which may not appeal to everyone as its well away from the "entertainment"

Sloth
09-06-10, 09:01 AM
thank fook someone said that, best idea evar, but isnt there some "club camping" ? (not stu and lee in bikinis...)

ste porter
09-06-10, 11:32 AM
Only what we rope off mate i know where your coming from luke but it is only 2 nites surely grabing a spot on the back fence away from the majority of the tits that tend to camp near the fair would be a better compramise that way were more likely to compramise a bit in both arguments and more likely to keep the club camping together

burgo
09-06-10, 12:32 PM
but im also thinking that hopefully the quiet area will have more sensible people camping on it and therefore the fields wont get as bad as the general public area

ste porter
09-06-10, 07:19 PM
just posted a thread in general stating my confirmed plans on this so if a mod wants to delete this thread now feel free