PDA

View Full Version : I'm GUTTED!! one BIG saturday cancelled, but nobody told me!

onephatnova
03-05-03, 04:46 PM
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

DOH!! DOH!! :( :x

After queing up for tickets for over an hour and a half!! a couple of weeks ago, i set off form south macnhester this morning towards manchester... saw the last 30mins of the United game :D in a pub in the city centre,... and then waited about 30mins for a bus to Heaton Park (?2.20) took about 30mins on the bus to HP, but when i got there, we discovered that the event had been cancelled due to the rain yesterday!! DOH!! :( Oh Thanx!! :x Apparently they had announced it on Radio 1 at 1pm today (but i was already on my way to Manchester by then). :x So i had to pay to get the metro back into Manchester (another ?2.30) and now i'm writing this an an Internet Cafe Bar/Club in Manchester (Ascension). Luckily i've got a ticket for the (so-called) after-party at Ascension tonight, but i've got about 5 hours to kill till then...

I cant be bothered going home... and then coming OUT again,... so i'm just gonna stay in Town...

It should still be a good nite :D 8) but my afternoon has been spoilt :( :x

So if anyone wants to cheer me up, or if you wanna help me kill the time, or if any of you managed to get tickets for 1BS & are now as GUTTED as me,... then reply or PM me...