PDA

View Full Version : a windscreen taken to pv.

burgo
05-06-10, 11:41 PM
yes im after a windscreen and need it taking to pv so i can fit it there as i wont be able to pick up before hand. please pm me with what you have

let_nova
05-06-10, 11:42 PM
tint or non tint mate?

burgo
05-06-10, 11:51 PM
id love a tint but they generally go for more so depends how much you want for it

let_nova
05-06-10, 11:53 PM
i have a non tint you can have for free mate. if you put up something in scotland section i will deliver it to glasgow to somebody.

davidfox280585
05-06-10, 11:53 PM
i have one for ya burgo though not going pvs though tint top too, if blue peg or spud wanna collect from mine if there going, free of charge being the nice guy that am let me know

burgo
06-06-10, 12:04 AM
i have a non tint you can have for free mate. if you put up something in scotland section i will deliver it to glasgow to somebody.

thank you very much for the offer mate but i know spud will bring davids one for me

i have one for ya burgo though not going pvs though tint top too, if blue peg or spud wanna collect from mine if there going, free of charge being the nice guy that am let me knowlegend, truely appreciate it mate, ill get onto spud about him picking it up for me, ill let you know the plan :d

davidfox280585
06-06-10, 01:05 AM
thank you very much for the offer mate but i know spud will bring davids one for me

legend, truely appreciate it mate, ill get onto spud about him picking it up for me, ill let you know the plan :dnot a problem im away this week back saturday but if im away i will leave it out in the garden for him will check its all ok as i kept it as a spare would rather see it go to some use :thumb:

Sloth
07-06-10, 03:11 PM
dave pm me the address, i can collect it sat am, but it will be early......