PDA

View Full Version : Breaking Nova 1.2L N Ireland

areofall
05-06-10, 08:44 AM
Breaking a 89 mk1 1.2L. Mint doors, bonnet and tailgate, gutter trims, window surrounds, 5 speed 48k on engine

areofall
05-06-10, 08:44 AM
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m197/areofall/breaker.jpg

Morton
05-06-10, 01:10 PM
would you sell the hole car ? engine going well ??
how much for window surrounds??

Neilg
05-06-10, 02:08 PM
Pm'ed :thumb:

Edd
05-06-10, 03:23 PM
Here's a idea,

why dont you pay me back the 35 quid for the mats i paid you for ffs ??

no replies to my pm's iv been sending you for months, DONT think iv forgotten, f*cking piss take this is tbh.

Morton
05-06-10, 06:53 PM
Here's a idea,

no replies to my pm's iv been sending you for months, DONT think iv forgotten, f*cking piss take this is tbh.

who is this aimed towards edd??

areofall
05-06-10, 07:12 PM
Here's a idea,

no replies to my pm's iv been sending you for months, DONT think iv forgotten, f*cking piss take this is tbh. No harm to you friend, ebay took the £25.99 back of me and I did send you a set so wind the neck in!

Edd
05-06-10, 09:33 PM
I have NEVER had a refund from you or eBay.

You spouted some turd about you claiming back the cost from Royal Mail, then you were sending me another set, no reply from then on, that was months ago. You blagged me for so long I couldn't claim via PayPal ffs !!!
Didn't really want to write this out in public but as you never replied to pm's or emails hard luck.

Well done for scaming me, let's hope everybody looks at this and knows your not to be trusted.

areofall
05-06-10, 11:34 PM
I have NEVER had a refund from you or eBay.

You spouted some turd about you claiming back the cost from Royal Mail, then you were sending me another set, no reply from then on, that was months ago. You blagged me for so long I couldn't claim via PayPal ffs !!!
Didn't really want to write this out in public but as you never replied to pm's or emails hard luck.

Well done for scaming me, let's hope everybody looks at this and knows your not to be trusted.Yea, it was a great scam £25 I now live in Monte Carlo with the proceeds, I paid a refund to ebay and I bet you probably got them any road, you scrounger ebay scum.

craig green
08-06-10, 03:02 PM
, you scrounger ebay scum.

Thats pretty harsh. I hope karma deals with you. :mad: This site doesnt need robbing idiots like you on it tbh. Do one! please