PDA

View Full Version : feel like crap

jakeufton
04-06-10, 06:52 PM
missus has left me, wants to just be mates or some sh*t, been down now for bout a month :( . any help on either getting over exs or trying to get them back? im probably asking the wrong crowd here lol and ill just get some abuse but meh i may aswell share with you guys too!

Jack
04-06-10, 06:53 PM
Don't drink too much, alcohol is a depressant.

Go out and get laid. Best way to get over ex's. Usually the period after when I break up with a gf is when I have the busiest sex life lol

[edit] Pics of ex btw :d

jakeufton
04-06-10, 06:55 PM
i has loads of vids and pics but i deleted them all in temper. i just dont look at other girls in the same way, cant just go and get laid!

pikey1986
04-06-10, 07:02 PM
chin up mate, my mrs and i are now officially on a 'break' im gutted to say the least, i know that i'll get over it in a day or 2 lol

on a more serious note just dont hit the bottle hard as jack says, go out for a few bevvies and you'll soon start feeling better :thumb:

jakeufton
04-06-10, 07:11 PM
cheers guys i tries that last night but only woke up feeling hung over and lonely...

mowgli
04-06-10, 07:15 PM
how old are, 20?????? for gods sake, she only wants to be friends cos she is planning to sod off with someone else & she's had enough of you..........

just take a deep breath & then start again.... don't get all bitter & sad over it, start knocking around with your mates a bit more.... get back out there, its the summer!!!!!!

wwmnw
04-06-10, 07:16 PM
Single life ftw, sex with yourself ftl :cry:

mk1nova_rich
04-06-10, 07:17 PM
always a ****ter mate, and we always make the same mistake of going back lol get out with your mates, have a couple of pints and enjoy the freedom. Worst thing you can do is sit at home alone drinking

adam c
Get a good bunch of mates round and get on xbox or tinkering with cars etc.I always find being with my true mates and having some banter always helps!Just go out and do man thingslol!!
And think of all the money you will save with not having a gf!means you can spend more on the stuff you want tolol

brownbear
best way to get over one woman is to get under another!

jakeufton
04-06-10, 07:27 PM
im 18 weve been together for 3 years. and its just become a bit of a schock of her not being around and all that

mowgli
04-06-10, 07:29 PM
im 18 weve been together for 3 years. and its just become a bit of a schock of her not being around and all that

it happens to us all......

Slippy
04-06-10, 07:29 PM
Never easy pal I split with my GF of 9yrs last year and it still stings, all you can do is keep busy and try and be strong I got stuck into the rally car and did all things I'd always talked about doing which definately helped

Good luck and chin up

mk1nova_rich
04-06-10, 07:31 PM
its always gona be a shock mate but you must have broken up for a reason. Leave it at that, get out and have fun and whatever you do dont mess about trying to make things work again lol it will never be what it was

jakeufton
04-06-10, 07:38 PM
thanks guys... guess ive just gotta face the music and ill i tried to plead and offer to sort things, she just says that we dont get on like we used to :( . makes me wonder what i did wrong... it was only last month that we were all back on track again then all of a sudden she ends it. dont know if it shes just trying to get at me or something. best off just leaving her to it and see how it goes, if she moves on like with someone else then ill get over it but maybe shell realise she misses me, i mean i was really good to her no cheating or treating her like crap, its all occured since she got on the road, and got more attention from her mates and that.

mk1nova_rich
04-06-10, 07:40 PM
you will miss each other after a few weeks but say no if she wants owt cos it will only make things complicated. youre only 18 mate, a few months down the line you will be grateful for the split :thumb:

jakeufton
04-06-10, 07:41 PM
hopefully we will be ok though see how it goes like.... im going on holiday with her in just over a month with some mates! what should i do then?

MattBrown
04-06-10, 07:43 PM
hopefully we will be ok though see how it goes like.... im going on holiday with her in just over a month with some mates! what should i do then?

Nail, then bail:thumb:

jakeufton
04-06-10, 07:44 PM
hmm i dont think ill do that thanks matt

mk1nova_rich
04-06-10, 07:45 PM
how long for? cos if she reckons "you dont get on like you used to" then you wont enjoy it whatsoever. i had the same problem 2 years when me and bird were nearing end of relationship and we went away. ****test holiday ever cos we hardly spoke for 2 whole weeks

mk1nova_rich
04-06-10, 07:47 PM
in fact just go, be a dick, tell her youre not together then get pissed all week and pull random birds. then you will have a right week and she wont want to get back with you so no more complications. I think the phrase is two birds with one stone ;)

jakeufton
04-06-10, 07:48 PM
well im shes taking 3 of her mates and in taking 8 of mine so its not just me and her, still be akward dont know whether to try and talk or not

mowgli
04-06-10, 07:53 PM
well im shes taking 3 of her mates and in taking 8 of mine so its not just me and her, still be akward dont know whether to try and talk or not

where to??? if newquay, then you'll have trouble not pulling

jakeufton
04-06-10, 07:53 PM
i still care about her too much mate. im a bit of a gentleman at times, ide never do anything to make her feel like sh*t for a week it aint fair really. she aint dun owt wrong i dont know whether to try with here or give up and wait and see how things role out. any girls on here that could give some advice?

jakeufton
04-06-10, 07:54 PM
where to??? if newquay, then you'll have trouble not pulling

no to turkey for a week

djbrowney
04-06-10, 07:55 PM
i havent read all three pages but go fu ck as many sl uts as possible

dont forget though

bag up lol

jakeufton
04-06-10, 07:56 PM
no thanks dj browny,, im not like that

mk1nova_rich
04-06-10, 07:57 PM
only messing pal im in same situation. Want to get back with ex but its very complicated (wont go into details lol) but at same time i got chatting with this lovely blonde bird in pub other night n she seems right interested so **** knows what to do. Ex is inviting me round tomorrow night for fun so obviously i said yes but im also meant to be going on holiday at end of july with her and im not sure thats such a good idea

jakeufton
04-06-10, 08:03 PM
well from what i know seeing as she is inviting you round is very very good for you but dont over do it if you really want her, so try and resist sex with her if possible as it only makes it herder in the morning when you go, but dont turn her down and let her slip away mate, i made that mistake once. should of said yes DAMN:mad:

mk1nova_rich
04-06-10, 08:06 PM
iv seen her a few times in last couple of weeks n not done owt so we are having a "quiet night in together" to see how things go. but then on the other hand i went to pub other night, had a right good cal with some mates n met this other bird, and realised how much i miss the freedom of it

jakeufton
04-06-10, 08:10 PM
well make a decition mate, itll be herd trying to decide but it needs to be done, if your young and that then have a good time with your mates. there one thing i know once you get back together with someone after a break up it will never be the same again. iv only left my ex once and she was that upset she tried to commit suicide, ever since ive loved her that much and i showed her the world, but now shes taking advantage and is trying to play me or is leving me, if only she knew how much i loved her

mk1nova_rich
04-06-10, 08:14 PM
i know mate, its so easy telling someone else what to do whilst making them mistakes yourself lol yeh im only 20 and she is 32...

Jon_nova1
04-06-10, 08:16 PM
Personally i'd just not bother with her, i would go out with mates etc, but i wouldn't bother chasing, because it'll be harder, of course acknowledge her, the worst thing you could do is start texting her etc saying "hey, how you doing?" etc, just leave her to it i say

Hayley
04-06-10, 09:09 PM
Im a girl so he is what I think (right or wrong I dont know)

It sounds to me like she might be a bit bored? like she only likes a relationship if there is some sort of drama in it.. trying to top herself when you 1st split got you running back to her in a shot and now you have been nothing but a gent to her. she is either genuinly bored of the relationship and wants to just be friends or she is testing you to see how far she can push you.

Me and the ex were togeher for nearly 6 years and even got engaged. it was only after that point that i realised i loved him as a mate but not as a partner and i was only with him coz it was easier than being on my own. i think he pretty much felt the same so it was a mutual split but it still took me about 3 months to get over it. and now i know i made the right decision now coz he has got fat and bald lol

anyway, hope you can sort things out on your own or patch things up properly with your girlfriend

Nova_Tek
04-06-10, 09:25 PM
like she only likes a relationship if there is some sort of drama in it..

How I hate that stupid line, not intended at you hayley. Just that I used ot hear that line at college and Uni, girls talking about why they broke up etc saying 'there's no drama in our relationship'. What sort of drama is this drama that girls tend to use as an excuse? A punch up every now and again?, unplanned preganancies?, drugs?, or going to see a west end show every so often?

I'd much rather hear im bored of you, you smell, found someone else then hear tosh like that tbh. At least you can adjust yourself if you've made any mistakes during that relationship.

Don't worry about it mate, yes it sucks to loose a gf, but at times like this there is no need to get so depressed. You're young, pleanty of birds (or fish if they don't wash properly) in the sea and all that.

Work on the Nova and you'll soon forget about it. It's a time in your life that you're getting to know lots of people and get to undertand how people, and the ladies are. All these experiences will help you in your future relationships.

:thumb:

Jon_nova1
04-06-10, 09:56 PM
Drama? im sure theres a happy medium, im single and when friends come around they're always cautious as to what chaos would unfold in front of them, they dread it when i say...we have to do something...but then again, they're quite eager to find out what the something is lol

Jack
04-06-10, 10:27 PM
and now i know i made the right decision now coz he has got fat and bald lol
So you replaced him with someone who is also fat. And a month or two later, all his hair fell out. lol

Girls come up with all sorts of reasons to end a relationship, I've yet to hear "I've found someone else" or "I'm screwing someone else" - its always "its not going anywhere", "i'm bored", "its not you, its me" and all that bullcrap. And yes, I have used the "I've found someone else" line before. Honesty FTW lol

BTW, Nova Tek, you smell :d

claire6069
04-06-10, 10:36 PM
totally agree with hayley! we women are strange creatures and whilst you're heartbroken, shes loving the fact that you're all hung up on her, show her you're not, dont contact her and make sure she finds out you shacked up with someone else and her whole attitude will change!!

must be something in the air, someone on mk3oc posted a thread similar to this couple of days ago and its now turned into a 'dear deidre' with me being deidre lol

Nova_Tek
04-06-10, 10:42 PM
BTW, Nova Tek, you smell :d

I know, I smell goooood! ;)

jakeufton
04-06-10, 11:18 PM
girls thanks for the advice
, i think you do know best. i think im just gonna leave my gf to it not text her and let her get on with things if she wants me she knows where i am and knows my number but if she does not want me and sees other lads and that ill just be cool with it and learn to start afresh. but hope she does come round soon. i miss her

mk1nova_rich
04-06-10, 11:36 PM
PNG relationship counselling FTW lol

claire6069
04-06-10, 11:42 PM
lol /\ totally agree!!

are you sure its her you miss or just having someone there??

Nova_Tek
04-06-10, 11:46 PM
begins with P and ends with Y

Jack
05-06-10, 09:26 AM
So, have you boned her mum/sister/both yet?

Ricky G
05-06-10, 11:04 PM
i was once in the same boat, with the missus for 2 years and all of a sudden she wanted to leave me, cut a long story short she was bored of the same old routine. you dont realise but thing's become boring if there isnt anything going on in a relationship. i was pretty cut up when my missus left me and got advice from my older brother. his words were treat them mean and keep them keen, and i have to say it's the best advice i have ever had from him as it work's. that doesnt mean you have to knock her out once a week or shag her mum everyday, just be a typical man, make time for your mates or even time for yourself to do just boy stuff, show here you dont need her but want her etc. there's a fine line between keeping them keen and being a c*ck tho so man up a bit and dont be a c*ock. if she doesnt want you, just get on to the next bit of fanny that comes along (always rubber up) and stop all this 'i would never hurt her bull$hit' it makes you predictable and boring and the next bad boy that comes along will be exciting and straight in her nickers.

let_nova
05-06-10, 11:31 PM
lol good advice fella

pikey1986
06-06-10, 12:56 AM
im now a singleton too buddy, some good advice here :thumb:

JShannon
06-06-10, 02:02 AM
Tbh when my ex decided to feck off I was absolutely guttd!!! Haloween 2009, worst year evar! Or so I thought lol was drivin a the nova around the town (1.2) lol and low and behold there she was at the traffic lights with her new bf in his bodykitted 1.0 paxo. Off the line, bye bye, and oh my god the cheeser on my face was unreal lol!!!

Take it handy fella and as said DO NOT HIT THE SWALLEO!!!

Best of luck

joe

Hayley
06-06-10, 12:39 PM
Not sure if the "treat em mean, keep em keen" idea works on everyone. Personally, if a guy I was seeing was acting like he couldnt really be bothered to see me half the time, I would prob end up looking elsewhere. I wouldnt stop him seeing his mates and leading his own life, but when we did see each other, a bit of attention goes a long way. :thumb:

Dod
06-06-10, 12:43 PM
Ok, without being too blunt, your best coarse of action is to follow her everywhere she goes. Any lads you see her with, follow them in a pair of blue overalls and a welding mask. Break into their houses late at night and pin them to a wall etc with an iron in your hand. Tell them that no one is to touch your secret twin sister or you'll iron their face.

Why the welding mask I hear you ask? Because its a super Welding Iron. ;)

Works a treat everytime mate.

pikey1986
06-06-10, 01:16 PM
Ok, without being too blunt, your best coarse of action is to follow her everywhere she goes. Any lads you see her with, follow them in a pair of blue overalls and a welding mask. Break into their houses late at night and pin them to a wall etc with an iron in your hand. Tell them that no one is to touch your secret twin sister or you'll iron their face.

Why the welding mask I hear you ask? Because its a super Welding Iron. ;)

Works a treat everytime mate.

lol, that made me chuckle