PDA

View Full Version : Bumped By Lmf

turnipheed
04-06-10, 05:59 PM
ORDERED 2 INNERS AND THEY CAME AND WERE WRONG SENT THEM BACK IN THE CONDITION I RECEIVED AND THEY WONT GIVE ME A FULL REFUND ABSOLUTLY DISSAPOINTED AFTER THE REPUTATION THAT PROCEEDS THEM :wall:

mowgli
04-06-10, 06:04 PM
so, lets start from the beginning, shall we

was the packaging bad?? with photos???

were the inner 'things' damaged?? with photos??

did you get them to agree to return them??

were they packaged well for the return??

did you order the correct items????

if yes to the above, then you have a case for trading standards or similar....

if not, then its buyer beware

turnipheed
04-06-10, 06:33 PM
so, lets start from the beginning, shall we

was the packaging bad?? with photos???

were the inner 'things' damaged?? with photos??

did you get them to agree to return them??

were they packaged well for the return??

did you order the correct items????

if yes to the above, then you have a case for trading standards or similar....

if not, then its buyer beware
they arrived in a normal type bag with bubble wrap in boxes, one had grease in it like it had been sent back before as well as a small dint to the rim where the cv boot fits on to the other was in a sealed bag and ungreased,
i ordered 2 inners to fit f16 to gsi shafts and they sent big shaft conversion inners but they didnt seem to want to fit into my f16 either to be honest i didnt try very hard to fit them to the car as i already knew with the splines on the shaft side that they were not what i wanted , they are determined that they checked them before sending out but obviously have not i didnt complain originally about the part having a dint in it and being greased i was only concerned about the fact they didnt fit my requirements so i sent them back the next day and they have received them and are now saying that i damaged the part which is untrue as all i did was wipe some of the grease out of the middle and count the splines and tried to plug it in to the gearbox, absolutely raging as im not the kind of person that would try to come it