PDA

View Full Version : WTF! Anybody got Sky HD??

brownbear
03-06-10, 07:36 PM
Did you see the opening to the simpsons????
lol lol lol

First time in twenty years i've not seen the normal opening!!

brownbear
03-06-10, 07:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTGu4IyF-DE&feature=related

Spudly
03-06-10, 07:41 PM
That reminds me, does anyone else have any bother with youchoob vids at the mo, mine wont work it all comes up and says done in the corner but wont play :cry:

pikey1986
03-06-10, 07:43 PM
thats quality, i dont really like the normal opening, was/is a bit dated

L14MNP
03-06-10, 07:54 PM
lol. Strange. I saw the start of one the other day that was all Christmasy. Bart on snowboard etc. I thought it never changed except for some more detail in the HD versions.

Simpsons sucks these days anyway. lol

brownbear
03-06-10, 08:02 PM
lol. Strange. I saw the start of one the other day that was all Christmasy. Bart on snowboard etc. I thought it never changed except for some more detail in the HD versions.

Simpsons sucks these days anyway. lol

GTF! Series 21 is funking amazing!!

L14MNP
03-06-10, 08:05 PM
It has it's moments but that is only because they have added the awesome humour from Futurama since they canned it! Fact. lol

Muchos repsect to you sir for saying series instead of season. lol

Infact I shall rep if I can. :thumb:

Benn
03-06-10, 08:06 PM
I got a bit bored of it.. Haven't watched it in ages..

brownbear
03-06-10, 08:07 PM
LOL! I'm from the uk. A season is what a dog has. lol

Rysee
03-06-10, 08:11 PM
Can't wait for Futurama to come back, it's going to have a slightly more adult edge too

Spudly
03-06-10, 08:13 PM
I guess im alone on the youchoob problems then :cry:

L14MNP
03-06-10, 08:15 PM
Can't wait for Futurama to come back, it's going to have a slightly more adult edge too

Coming back again?? AWESOME. :d

What's the deal then Rysee? I thought after the 4 films that it was over. Considering they flew into another dimension after a fcuk load of havoc that seemed to be the end I thought.

Spudge, indeed you are. Hulls internet pipe must be rusty.Move your Nova away from it. lol

Spudly
03-06-10, 08:17 PM
Spudge, indeed you are. Hulls internet pipe must be rusty.Move your Nova away from it. lol

Lmfao, have some moar rep cos i nearly spat bow all over my laptop lol

Rysee
03-06-10, 08:20 PM
Coming back again?? AWESOME. :d

What's the deal then Rysee? I thought after the 4 films that it was over. Considering they flew into another dimension after a fcuk load of havoc that seemed to be the end I thought.

It's coming back in America then here, I don't know the exact details but it's changed channel so the jokes will be able to be more offensive as it's on later. I think it;s later on this year with 10 episodes

L14MNP
03-06-10, 08:21 PM
lol. (k) dude.

Watch what you're suppin' homie! I am picturing two bows going straight through your cpu and into YOUR lap. lol

(Can't green all over you :()

Rysee, wicked mate! Repulus spread your way. :thumb:

Spudly
03-06-10, 08:23 PM
Nah mate lappy is on the coffee table in front of me so im safe from the arrows, cheers for the concern though dude:thumb: