PDA

View Full Version : help with nova?

tony k
03-06-10, 04:24 PM
is there anyone who could finish my nova let off as stuck badly on finishing it ,plus im not that clued up on all of it,ie what parts to get to aswell,as its been sitting for a few months now,my mates are mainly ford lot,so aint that clued up with nova`s,any help appriciated,want it just runing by the end of july,as if it cant be done i think i will end up selling it,aint really got the time now as the baby is taking most of it up,plus ive lost motivation,theres alot to still finish it off,well to me it is,it might not be alot of work for someone else,i will pay anyone but dont want someone whos a bogder not to affend anyone
:thumb:

ward
03-06-10, 04:30 PM
wat is it you got to do tony?

i would ov come over and helped you but im not driving atm.

tony k
03-06-10, 04:31 PM
wat is it you got to do tony?

i would ov come over and helped you but im not driving atm.

theres loads to do mate would be easier if i spoke to you,as would be like a book if i wrote it downlol,i could come and see you if you want:thumb:

ward
03-06-10, 04:33 PM
you kno were i am fella.
if ur about sat daytime come over,ill be working on the convertable

pm me for me address again if u forgot

Ernie
03-06-10, 04:41 PM
i would offer to help Tony but its a bit of a treck mate.

Stuart
03-06-10, 04:50 PM
I'd offer but I have zero 'spare' time for otherpeoples cars till ohhhhhh October lol

Stoo
03-06-10, 04:58 PM
Ditto. miles away!!

Pistol Pete
03-06-10, 04:59 PM
Ballpark, what actually needs doing? There must be enough threads/members on here with LET Novas who can help.

MattBrown
03-06-10, 05:10 PM
Are we talking a shell?

Or wiring it up?

Sloth
03-06-10, 05:33 PM
yeah whats the craic?

AlexW
03-06-10, 05:36 PM
Speak to paul?

tony k
03-06-10, 06:24 PM
you kno were i am fella.
if ur about sat daytime come over,ill be working on the convertable

pm me for me address again if u forgot

i think im around saturday,i think i remember where you are,ive got your mob,i will give you a bell thanks mate

i would offer to help Tony but its a bit of a treck mate.

i know you would mate thats ok tho,there should be people on here closer tho how you been anyway:thumb:

Are we talking a shell?

Or wiring it up?

yeah needs quite alot of wiring,mbe engine loom needs redoing and wired up,ignition wires,gauges wired,and some more bits

Speak to paul?
see what he says if he sees this thread

anyone else

Paul
04-06-10, 12:40 AM
Pm me

tony k
04-06-10, 01:45 PM
Pm me

thanks for the call mate

tony k
03-07-10, 02:06 PM
is there anyone on here that can help,as being messed about by a few people now

Dan Stanley
03-07-10, 03:05 PM
I would like to help, but won't have anytime untill after billing (next w.end). Ive not done a LET before, but have made looms for my XE, SEH & X16XE, some with Emerald management. The only thing is that making looms takes a bit of time to figure/plan out before you can start. Im in Romford. If I cant help then Im quite good at standing there, pointing and scratching my head!!!
lol

tony k
08-07-10, 12:14 PM
I would like to help, but won't have anytime untill after billing (next w.end). Ive not done a LET before, but have made looms for my XE, SEH & X16XE, some with Emerald management. The only thing is that making looms takes a bit of time to figure/plan out before you can start. Im in Romford. If I cant help then Im quite good at standing there, pointing and scratching my head!!!
lol

thanks mate forgot i put this up lol,its going off to one of my mates mate,he is going to finish the wiring and other bits that need doing,he is also gonna map it aswell so it can be drove when it comes back,its going at the end of this month hopefully,im gonna do the bits i can so he hasnt get much to do

thanks tho mate

Dan Stanley
08-07-10, 04:59 PM
thanks mate forgot i put this up lol,its going off to one of my mates mate,he is going to finish the wiring and other bits that need doing,he is also gonna map it aswell so it can be drove when it comes back,its going at the end of this month hopefully,im gonna do the bits i can so he hasnt get much to do

thanks tho mate

No probs. Wiring is a long job anyway! Im an electrician by trade so I end up going a bit OTT and making it so neat even if its out of sight. Let me know how it goes.

Haven't had a ride in a LET nova yet though....... :d

tony k
09-07-10, 08:42 AM
No probs. Wiring is a long job anyway! Im an electrician by trade so I end up going a bit OTT and making it so neat even if its out of sight. Let me know how it goes.

Haven't had a ride in a LET nova yet though....... :d

will let you know mate your more than welcome to pop round if you want,im only in elm park,will be there tomorrow,thats if your not going billing,p.m me your number if you want,when it finally gets done i will take you out for a blast

cheers