PDA

View Full Version : Sloths Cav, Does it exist anymore?

Stuart
01-06-10, 02:33 PM
well.... vote away

AlexW
01-06-10, 02:36 PM
Fix the vote then stu, you know you want to

General Baxter
01-06-10, 02:37 PM
can i vote, he never had one lol

Stuart
01-06-10, 02:38 PM
nope, its an honest poll lol

Nick, added for you

Sloth
01-06-10, 02:43 PM
whos this sloth fella? :d

btw i can post a pic of the v5 in my name if you like?

Stuart
01-06-10, 02:44 PM
anyone can photoshop a V5 up....

Southie
01-06-10, 02:44 PM
Where's the "Stuarts being a tool and needs to grow up" option. :roll:

General Baxter
01-06-10, 02:45 PM
ban him lol

rule 15 southie lol

Stuart
01-06-10, 02:45 PM
its all bit of fun :p stop being gay

Southie
01-06-10, 02:50 PM
its all bit of fun :p stop being gay Persistent pee taking http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p379/SOUTHIE01/Smilie%20GIFs%20pt2/Talking20Ear20Off.gif

bmw156
01-06-10, 02:53 PM
seeing as stu added a feature for baxter, can he add one for southie?

Stuart
01-06-10, 02:53 PM
not really, I was helpful twice to her recently.

General Baxter
01-06-10, 03:11 PM
you have to do unspeakable things to stu, to get him to do things for you anyway

Sloth
01-06-10, 03:14 PM
please speak of thes so called unspeakable things? does it involve gerbils, hoover tubes and chilli powder?

mowgli
01-06-10, 03:30 PM
/\ it will now...........

Ernie
01-06-10, 04:18 PM
please speak of thes so called unspeakable things? does it involve gerbils, hoover tubes and chilli powder?

Thats a quiet night in for Stu lol

Edd
01-06-10, 05:09 PM
I voted for the bottom one.

Mainly because I can't beleive that any one would give a car to someone to paint and not see it for over a year.

Dod
01-06-10, 05:25 PM
Where's the "Stuarts being a tool and needs to grow up" option. :roll:

My New Sig!!

Southie
01-06-10, 08:18 PM
My New Sig!!
Nice, I'm in the shiithouse now lol

Lynsey
01-06-10, 09:52 PM
Does it exist anymore? I don't think he ever owned it and even if he did, it must've been a complete ****ter to have needed that much work. Now he knows that he's waffled on about it for far too long and he's going to get found out, so has decided to slaver more pish to cover his tracks. Really boring. I can't stand liars.

IF by small chance it is true, I suggest that you don't go round there with mates if his missus has cancer. That'd just suck.

Sloth
01-06-10, 09:56 PM
/\ i suggest you see the other thread. oh and would you like a pic of the v5, in my name, with me in it too? :rolleyes:

oh and have you ever looked at a mk1 cav? they rot for fun, same as mantas. hence why there only 300 left.

Lynsey
01-06-10, 10:02 PM
/\ oh and would you like a pic of the v5, in my name, with me in it too? Hell NO! That is something I don't want to see!

oh and have you ever looked at a mk1 cav? they rot for fun, same as mantas. hence why there only 300 left.

Yeah. My ****er of a Dad had one.

Sloth
01-06-10, 10:04 PM
Hell NO! That is something I don't want to see!
well then stfu. jeez. :mad::p:roll:

Dod
01-06-10, 10:46 PM
IF by small chance it is true, I suggest that you don't go round there with mates if his missus has cancer.

What? Thats the best time to do it!!

(Dod is trying to hide the horrible horrible ****er deep inside)

MattBrown
01-06-10, 10:48 PM
What? Thats the best time to do it!!

(Dod is trying to hide the horrible horrible ****er deep inside)

I don't see the problem either.

My grandad died a couple of months ago.

Doesnt mean i fk people over for a car and coins.

The fella needs to sort it out

Stuart
01-06-10, 10:50 PM
/\ i suggest you see the other thread. oh and would you like a pic of the v5, in my name, with me in it too? :rolleyes:

again, that can be EASILY photoshopped

Sloth
01-06-10, 10:55 PM
really? i dont think so.

MattBrown
01-06-10, 10:56 PM
all this over a cav shell worth about £30 to a scrap man lol

Dod
01-06-10, 10:58 PM
Matt, you are such a dick. Seriously, thats not actually a good thing either.

Everyone else, Chat FTW!!

Saloony
01-06-10, 10:58 PM
When its closer to home and someone is dealing with cancer the last thing you should do is go round giving it large to someone. If there is a car, yeah the bloke should of given it back when it started, but many reasons why he hasnt.
But when its in your house that someone is suffering, someone coming round playing the cnut card aint gonna wash.

MattBrown
01-06-10, 11:07 PM
15 months though, the bloke is a known liar?

I dont believe she is ill.

My choice i suppose

Sloth
01-06-10, 11:07 PM
exactly why ive been softly softly. matt, get ****ed, ****ters make 600 all day on ebay. same as your nova, rotten as **** and worth 10p.

MattBrown
01-06-10, 11:08 PM
exactly why ive been softly softly. matt, get ****ed, ****ters make 600 all day on ebay. same as your nova, rotten as **** and worth 10p.

Theres pics of mine, and none of yours.

Sloth
01-06-10, 11:10 PM
err look at my wip you ferkin clown.

Dod
01-06-10, 11:10 PM
Theres pics of mine, and none of yours.

Do you ever get fed up FAILing so badly?
http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107327

MattBrown
01-06-10, 11:11 PM
err look at my wip you ferkin clown.

lol

Saloony
01-06-10, 11:12 PM
15 months though, the bloke is a known liar?

I dont believe she is ill.

My choice i suppose

Yeah 15months is fcuk all in terms of cancer...

MattBrown
01-06-10, 11:13 PM
Yeah 15months is fcuk all in terms of cancer...

Seems really odd to me?

Why wouldnt he just hand it back?

Say he cant do it?

I actually believe he has it, but i think its long dissappeared:wtf:

Nova_Tek
01-06-10, 11:16 PM
I voted he still has it as anyone with a bit of sense wouldn't tell you to come round knowing full well you'd get pissed if it's not there and expecting the wrath of an angry customer.

btw this is a great read, keep going guys...

General Baxter
01-06-10, 11:18 PM
its like two retards fighting over the last hotdog lol

MattBrown
01-06-10, 11:19 PM
I voted he still has it as he wouldn'T tell you to come round expecting the wrath of an angry customer if he knows he's sold it

This is a great read, keep going guys...

Fair point.

Feel sorry for rob tbh, as we all rip him, for something out of his control

keep ripping himlol

MattBrown
01-06-10, 11:21 PM
its like two retards fighting over the last hotdog lol

For some reason, im closing my eyes, and seeing me and you, on the way to pvs last year, in the services, fighting over who was next for a wimpyslol

Nova_Tek
you need to update that quote Matt as I edited it :p

MattBrown
you need to update that quote Matt as I edited it :p

how?lol

Nova_Tek
01-06-10, 11:22 PM
go to my post made, click quote, and copy. Then go to your post, click edit, delete and paste the relevant bits lol ... ahhh funk it!

MattBrown
01-06-10, 11:23 PM
go to my post made, click quote, and copy. Then go to your post, click edit, delete and paste the relevant bits lol

Serious CBAlol

General Baxter
01-06-10, 11:23 PM
i snapped my woodern spoon, darn :(

Nova_Tek
01-06-10, 11:24 PM
No stirring then General B? :(

MattBrown
01-06-10, 11:24 PM
i snapped my woodern spoon, darn :(

Nearly snapped me when we "fell" into the wall, your heavier than melol

Dod
01-06-10, 11:25 PM
Chat ftw?

Angus Closier
01-06-10, 11:26 PM
What I cant understand is whats so hard about going to/ringing his work and having a chat? Somone will know somthing even give you his mobile number/house number so that you can contact him and find out whats wrong. You dont need to go at him agressively but I can tell you if somone had my car for that long I wouldnt be sitting around complaining about it on a forum. Why you not done anything about it yet? Seems there is more to the story that is being let on. Dont seem botherd that your car isnt around. I would be.

Nova_Tek
01-06-10, 11:28 PM
Coz the business has been dissolved, liquidised etc and so on

He also rang up a few times with no answer but the guy responded back and he's going over to the guys house soon. There you've been briefed (sp) lol

Angus Closier
01-06-10, 11:31 PM
Yeh but how long did it take for him to get this far? Thats what I cant understand. Every few days I ring my painter/he rings me to check things agree on prices/details etc? what happend....lol

bmw156
01-06-10, 11:33 PM
who gives a flying Fcuk. tbh

sloths problem, let sloth deal with it....

Sloth
01-06-10, 11:37 PM
whos sloth? lol

Nova_Tek
01-06-10, 11:37 PM
Yeh but how long did it take for him to get this far? Thats what I cant understand. Every few days I ring my painter/he rings me to check things agree on prices/details etc? what happend....lol

Guess that's what happens when you trust someone too much.

Dod
01-06-10, 11:39 PM
whos sloth? lol

http://sloths.us/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/sloth_in_a_box.jpg
I dunno. lol

Nova_Tek
01-06-10, 11:40 PM
lol

Angus Closier
01-06-10, 11:41 PM
http://sloths.us/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/sloth_in_a_box.jpg

lol

Meh Rob if I where you Id want that car back as quick as I could.
What will happen if you cant get the car back?

Shaun
01-06-10, 11:43 PM
Tbh though if the old paint shop went into liquidation then he has done you a favour by taking your car home(if he has) and not let the administrators take/crush it. Which after all this time they may well have...

Hope this guy is being genuine and you get your car back rob!

Sloth
01-06-10, 11:45 PM
cheers fellas, and nova234vlet, i cant post what will happen ;)

Nova_Tek
01-06-10, 11:48 PM
Tbh though if the old paint shop went into liquidation then he has done you a favour by taking your car home(if he has) and not let the administrators take/crush it. Which after all this time they may well have...

But if the car is not the paintshops property then they can't take it. Anyway, we'll have to see how this pans out.

Lee
01-06-10, 11:54 PM
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled... was convincing the world he didn't exist.

This bullcrap has gone on so long now, i've no idea whether this car exists or not, nor do I care.

However I don't blame people for thinking it doesn't. For a start Rob, you are camera happy. You even took pics step by step when changing a CV joint, something that must have been a complete pain in the scrotum because you would have been having to clean your hands constantly.

This corsa of yours has been photographed more times than Dave's car after a wash, yet when you come to own a MK1 cav, not one photo exists of it, and even photographs you said you have of it have never surfaced. And then to top it off, you leave it with a painter who has had it for over a year and you never realised in that time that it was never going to get done, nor did you visit the car to see if any progress was made?

I mean, you don't even know where it is now? And now the lovely tale of the ill wife, the dissolved business and the fact you dont know where the guy lives, does, as lynz put it, create an extreamly easy 'get out of bluff card'.

I'm not insinuating you made it up at all, i'm just showing why so many people think your telling porkie pies mate. And to be fair, if you do own the car and everything thats happening is the truth, why do you get so defensive when you're accused of lying? Who gives a crap if no one believes you? Soon you will be able to provide pics and stick your fingers up won't you??

Or, the car will vanish without trace. And in my opinion, thats not going to look good for you is it? lol

Sloth
02-06-10, 12:01 AM
i see what your saying lee, but the pics of it are in my wip and photobucket of it, everytime i questioned him about it, i was told "you can view it at the weekend" then at the weekend his phone would be off or another excuse. i seriously trusted the guy, and yeah maybe i deluded myself it would get done, but still. i hate being called a liar, esp when i know and others know it is mine. i have the v5 sat here for it in front of me. not having a go mate, just putting stuff straight. like i said all i want is my car back.

Lee
02-06-10, 12:04 AM
i see what your saying lee, but the pics of it are in my wip and photobucket of it, everytime i questioned him about it, i was told "you can view it at the weekend" then at the weekend his phone would be off or another excuse. i seriously trusted the guy, and yeah maybe i deluded myself it would get done, but still. i hate being called a liar, esp when i know and others know it is mine. i have the v5 sat here for it in front of me. not having a go mate, just putting stuff straight. like i said all i want is my car back.

I hope you get it back cos the whole situation appears to suck donkey dick :(

DO you know where the unit is? Did you not think of going up there unannounced over the last 12 months?

Who cares if they think your lying? Chill with the still :) There are more important things in life than a few random people on a forum accusing you of lying :)

Dod
02-06-10, 12:05 AM
Rob doesn't care Lee, in fact I'm more upset at the prospect of relitave Nobodys coming in here and calling him a lier. lol

Sloth
02-06-10, 12:07 AM
i do now, and like i posted on fri i will be going. its in notts so its 2hrs from me. ianel offered to scope it out but its in a barn on his farm apparently. it was at his work, i have seen pics on his iphone of it in primer and with a base coat on, so im hoping its ok. cheers for tha last bit of advice, its been a long few months.

Lee
02-06-10, 12:11 AM
Rob doesn't care Lee, in fact I'm more upset at the prospect of relitave Nobodys coming in here and calling him a lier. lol

Well, as i said, I dont blame them tbh. It does stink of fish, and everyone is entitled to an opinion at the end of the day. And the more he rises to it, the more guilty he looks. Thats just how I see it from a neutral perspective. its not like he posted 'ive bought a MK1 Cav' and everyone shouted 'BLUFF' lol

Dod
02-06-10, 12:15 AM
I often talk about cars I have with no photographic evidence but no one calls my bluff.

Its a stigma attatched to Rob, it started when he was Sloth, he changed his username to Rob and its still there. It wont last long I'm sure. People will find something shiney and new to distract them.

Stuart
02-06-10, 08:25 AM
and from when slothsport was a user who got banned, and then slothsport1 appered which slipped under ther radar... then said chimp rants about no rules, then bitches like a little girl when those rules that he wanted get enforced. Tbh he has earnt everything hes getting in terms of new folks calling him a liar etc.

Its not hard to photoshop your own details, and the details of a made up(oops real honest guv) vehicle onto a V5 picture. There is a myriad (spelling) of applications to do it thesedays and even relative photoshop cripples like Lee and I could do it given enough time lol

Sloth
02-06-10, 08:34 AM
and from when slothsport was a user who got banned, and then slothsport1 appered which slipped under ther radar... then said chimp rants about no rules, then bitches like a little girl when those rules that he wanted get enforced. Tbh he has earnt everything hes getting in terms of new folks calling him a liar etc.

Its not hard to photoshop your own details, and the details of a made up(oops real honest guv) vehicle onto a V5 picture. There is a myriad (spelling) of applications to do it thesedays and even relative photoshop cripples like Lee and I could do it given enough time lol

quite wrong mate, slothsport was my mate chris, his email was chris19@hotmail.com or something, he never posted on here. i joined a few weeks after him. and the rules thing, does that still upset you? :cry:
get over it, ive moved on, you should too. and i earn new folks calling me a liar? since when? i know none of them they just jump on the band wagon cos its all you and a few others seem to spout. its "the cool thing to do" apparently. :roll:
oh and seen as you think i can photo shop everything, next time spuds round my house i'll show him the v5, then you can go abouse someone else. unless you dont belive your own mods???? :p

Stuart
02-06-10, 08:44 AM
no one believes spud, hes from the north :p

L14MNP
02-06-10, 09:28 AM
A sad tale indeed.

Last thing I heard from you about the Cav was when you told me the shell was painted and was having all of the powdercoated/painted running gear bolted up in some guys barn.

Was the paint shop in Hull and the guys house in Notts? Fcuk that daily commute. lol

Same fella, or is it at a second barn in another location now? Just get around there, I would!

Hope something positive comes out of this for your sake mate.

Jon_nova1
02-06-10, 09:38 AM

cheeky c*ntlol

Jack
02-06-10, 09:39 AM
lol @ this thread.

No, because by taking it home he's effectively claimed it as his own personal property. If the liquidators had done their job properly, they should have taken the vehicle and contacted roth to arrange sending it back to him. They wouldn't sell/crush it UNLESS roth had been contacted with regards to paying a bill for the work completed to date, and he'd refused to pay said bill - then its taken in and valued as a company asset.

If the guy WAS genuine, and the whole cancer thing is true, then surely he should have made arrangements to have the car completed by other staff at the shop, or contacted roth and explained he won't be able to complete the work. I find it quite insulting he's (the painter) using the big C as an excuse, he's supposed to be running a business FFS.

To be fair to roth, you've been your own worst enemy here by cutting the guy too much slack. Even if 90% of the work has been done, I'd be champing at the bit to get the car back after 6 months, let alone 15. If the guy started making excuses about timescales, you should have taken the car back there and then.

Anyway. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. My advice would be find out who the liquidators of his company were (visit citizens advice and they will tell you how to do this), and contact them to ask why the funk your property was not returned to you at time of administration. You may find they either ask to see receipts for the work done if paid upfront; or give you a bill for work completed so far. If you get no joy there, then as per advice in your other thread, contact the police and look into channels for reporting the car stolen - it should be a straightforward case for them to recover the vehicle which they will like as it means they can make their stats look good lol

...I refuse to get drawn into the "is it/isn't it real" argument lol

fessernick
02-06-10, 10:00 AM
im sorry i dont wanna get involved in this either but after reading all of the comments i gotta be honest im with jack on this one he seems to be the only one speaking any sense.

i have a car at a mates bodyshop and its been there a while but i know hes busy and hes a 1 man band. but i do go up there on a regular basis and keep in contact with him.

MattBrown
02-06-10, 10:09 AM

Woooo north:d

Silly southernerslol

JordyzNova
02-06-10, 10:19 AM
proof maybe his cav does exist .............. lol lol
http://i46.tinypic.com/30ldufm.jpg

Sloth
02-06-10, 10:53 AM
who the hell is that?

jack, sound adviece that mate, i kinda figured some of it out but thats answered a few bits. on another note, a mate of mine is "finding" his new home address. i only have his barn/lockup and his old house. so i have a back up if it all goes tits, i.e go round and hammer on the door.

cheers all, would rep but my red aids will make no difference.

mowgli
02-06-10, 01:07 PM
[quote=Rob]who the hell is that?
quote]

Chris Waddle????

Spudly
02-06-10, 01:20 PM
I often talk about cars I have with no photographic evidence but no one calls my bluff.

Thats because you have that many cars it would take you about a year to photgraph them all and post them on the net, by which time anyone wouldve forgotten as to why you were proving the existence lol

Cheeky sod, poke in the eye coming your way at billing young man :wtf:

:p

Dod
02-06-10, 01:24 PM
http://jon44w.co.uk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=190260

They're all in there ya git!! lol

Spudly
02-06-10, 01:26 PM
http://jon44w.co.uk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=190260

They're all in there ya git!! lol

I guess someone asked you to prove you had all of those about a year ago then lol

Edit.....

Damnyou ive just spat tea on my laptop cos of this..........

***DISCLAIMER***
The following is my passtime, not a job. I do this for the pure enjoyment of it and not for profit so any Revenue or Customs people that may be reading this can fcuk off.

draper
02-06-10, 04:15 PM
i dont own a cav

Stuart
02-06-10, 04:22 PM
i dont own a cav

BLUFF

Jack
02-06-10, 04:27 PM
Next thing you know, people will be saying Stufart is as straight as an arrow!

Dod
02-06-10, 05:43 PM
And the Speedster is really a mans car.....

Spud, these are the times we live in. BTW, if the Revinue people or customs arrive at my house, you own the E39 523i, the Westminister Blue GSi and the SRi Cavalier with the Turbo Kit, ok? :)

Stuart
02-06-10, 05:58 PM
whats a speedster? fanny.

proper homos have vx's :p

Spudly
02-06-10, 06:09 PM
Spud, these are the times we live in. BTW, if the Revinue people or customs arrive at my house, you own the E39 523i, the Westminister Blue GSi and the SRi Cavalier with the Turbo Kit, ok? :)

Well aint one of them mine anyways, the one you gave me for a birthday present last year iirc lol

Dod
02-06-10, 06:14 PM
We have Opel Speedsters, You have Vauxhall somethings, I cant remember but either way, its an Angry Woman or Camp (EDIT: Read/ Gay) man's car.

Spud, you come to collect it and its yours mate, but I will require a days help in the Garage... ;)

claire6069
02-06-10, 11:04 PM
have you decided yet whats actually happened to sloth and his cav? not seen him post for a while, maybe hes crashed it and is trapped in it lol

Nova_Tek
02-06-10, 11:06 PM
Aparently we'll be finding out on Firday when Rob/Sloth goes to said painters yard.

claire6069
02-06-10, 11:16 PM
i cant wait lol

Dod
03-06-10, 12:21 AM
Jesus Christ, are we still on this bollox?

Spudly
03-06-10, 12:40 AM
I said im not going to get involved in this but Rob has shown me the V5 with his name and current addy on it, so i thought id best post that as thats why he has shown me it im sure lol

Stuart
03-06-10, 08:40 AM
I said im not going to get involved in this but Rob has shown me the V5 with his name and current addy on it, so i thought id best post that as thats why he has shown me it im sure lol

OUT

Sloth
03-06-10, 08:44 AM
whats that mean?/\

as said friday is when i will have anything else to go on. :thumb:

Pistol Pete
03-06-10, 09:30 AM
Jesus Christ, are we still on this bollox?

+1.

Spudly
03-06-10, 07:12 PM
OUT

Err whats ya mean Stu?

Lynsey
03-06-10, 07:23 PM
I think he means pull your willy out.

Spudly
03-06-10, 07:40 PM
How very roode of you Lynz lol

Like i say im not getting involved in any arguments for or against as its easy to get a V5 in your name anyways, but he has one :p