PDA

View Full Version : Replica sport decals

novalovingned
31-05-10, 11:02 PM
Am i rite in thinking someone on png had managed to get replica sport decals?

If so does anyone have pictures of the car that there on or point me in the direction of the member so i can have a chat with him?

novacabrio
31-05-10, 11:07 PM
See the sport zone if your a member

novalovingned
31-05-10, 11:11 PM
See the sport zone if your a member

Unfortunatly im not lol

vaughanmc
01-06-10, 10:24 AM
Become a member or PM Rich (Novasport) :)

novalovingned
01-06-10, 10:20 PM
Become a member or PM Rich (Novasport) :)

Cheers mate.

I dont want to put original sport decals on as its not a sport and they cost a small fortune tbh. Decided the mk1 needs something.

vaughanmc
02-06-10, 10:56 AM
Since it's white and you have the white Cesaro wheels why not try something I've thought about doing for a number of years - Just haven't got a white Nova yet lol...

...Nova Supertouring...? Yellow DTM flashes on the doors etc and wee bits and pieces...

Just an idea and something I personally would like to do one day

novalovingned
02-06-10, 10:23 PM
Since it's white and you have the white Cesaro wheels why not try something I've thought about doing for a number of years - Just haven't got a white Nova yet lol...

...Nova Supertouring...? Yellow DTM flashes on the doors etc and wee bits and pieces...

Just an idea and something I personally would like to do one day

Im not to sure mate. Imo yellow doesnt through the white of for me, personal choice i quess. Every other non tacky colour has been done to death.

I know what you mean though, its a good idea. Maybe a photoshop would change my mind lol

robert_weaver
07-06-10, 04:52 PM
I considered a nova supertouring look lol :) mk2 with gsi kit, supertouring decals and white cesaros also! was planning a rear cage and a t40 setup, i have loads of different visions of what I would like to do...just funds dont permit me to :(

vaughanmc
07-06-10, 05:46 PM
I considered a nova supertouring look lol :) mk2 with gsi kit, supertouring decals and white cesaros also! was planning a rear cage and a t40 setup, i have loads of different visions of what I would like to do...just funds dont permit me to :(

I'm the same as you mate - Got plenty of ideas and I like to try and be different

Nova GTE Champion has also crossed my mind

novalovingned
07-06-10, 06:12 PM
All this talk and no photoshops yet lol

c95man
07-06-10, 07:00 PM
in the old skool days someone did a nova supertouring its in the old png mags and i think ive got the pics of it here and i know i have two models of it hand built here
if you want any info please contact me

novalovingned
07-06-10, 07:55 PM
in the old skool days someone did a nova supertouring its in the old png mags and i think ive got the pics of it here and i know i have two models of it hand built here

Just emailed you back mate.

craig green
07-06-10, 08:00 PM

That was more of a BTCC replica with stickers galore iirc.
A Vectra super touring would merely need the flying chips logos on the wings or doors & white Cesaro's to mimic the 16" 5 stud vectra supertouring wheels. Maybe a howling V6 under the bonnet, but I'd sooner have a 1200 8v... lol

robert_weaver
07-06-10, 09:56 PM
champion would be a luxobarge- cool :) obviously a mk1 gte with the badging and conolley( spelling error ahoy) leather. I also dreamt of a jamacian yellow gte, and a brocade yellow gsi with anthracite allessios.

Novasport
07-06-10, 10:35 PM
Remember the mk3 Astra GSi rally cars with the flying chips in red, yellow & blue? The kicked up both sides like mud splattered up from the front wheels.
Andy Hills Sport had the decals before he rebuilt it and they looked sh!t hot.

novalovingned
07-06-10, 10:52 PM
Remember the mk3 Astra GSi rally cars with the flying chips in red, yellow & blue? The kicked up both sides like mud splattered up from the front wheels.
Andy Hills Sport had the decals before he rebuilt it and they looked sh!t hot.
Any pictures mate?

I have found a mk2 with a nice colour scheme. Could be onto a winner?

http://www.thor.pointclark.net/Dirtsprint_08.jpg

Edit: Been on the hunt for more ideas

I love the dealer sport colours! Just such a shame C20 TBO (another local nova) has them :(

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VAUXHALL-NOVA-SPORT-WARREN-HUNT-1987-RALLY-POSTER-/360238602096?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Sports_Memorabilia_ET&hash=item53dfe4d770

Opinions on the mk2 astra?