PDA

View Full Version : colour for my nova

novamark
02-05-03, 09:12 AM
i dont know what colour to do it. i have chosen my fav colour but i'm not sure if i wanna keep it the gte blue colour. if u think of another colour, plz let me no. cheerz. mark.

Nova-Boy
02-05-03, 09:56 AM
I have gone for cossie blue. More noticable if you get it done in a non standard nova colour IMO.

Dave
02-05-03, 11:16 AM
go for ford imperial blue (cossie blue) a set of gold wheels with a set of subtle tints your car would look the dogs danglies!

novamark
02-05-03, 11:57 AM
u sprayin ur red one cossie blue? its cool coz i am preppin up the car myself, buyin the paint for very cheap then i know a few sprayers, gunna try get a real cheap qoute. :wink:

privatepie
03-05-03, 12:35 PM
gold wheels look crap in my opinion silver looks best and with imperial blue will lk wicked

Jules
03-05-03, 12:50 PM
GTE blue - Stay true to the Vauxhall roots, don't let the F**d influences on your Nova!!!
:P

And yeah gold wheel look pony on a lot of cars, I've only seen one Nova with gold wheels on that I like and it looks the dogs (You know who you are..). If it's a blue car then stick to silver, grey or black rims. Gold will look like an Impreza WRC wannabe and don't even think of getting chrome rims (New Venoms anyone?) :lol:

novamark
05-05-03, 11:28 AM
lol at f**d comment. my bird says i should spray it saxo blue!!! NO FCUKING WAY!!!!! i think i'm gunna go for cossie blue,i saw it last nite and its such a nice colour.