PDA

View Full Version : F*****g hate chavs!!!

Mieran
26-05-10, 11:30 AM
This morning before my mum took my sisters to school she woke me up and said your driver's side door is open.

When I went down this is what I saw:

Headunit takes 2mins to take out and the standard clocks were on the seat but didn't even bother to take that either so they were there just to make some damage!

Sloth
26-05-10, 11:32 AM
i can come and take yer headunit if you like? lol

seriously, that sucks. called the federales? get em to finger print it, 99% sure they'll have the scrotes on file.

Pete
26-05-10, 11:32 AM
unlucky mate, some people out there can be cocks.... hope you get it sorted

Plug
26-05-10, 11:33 AM
And may i ask why your car getting broken into means you hate chav's?

Any proof it was a chav?

Unlucky mate but rather than take the pins off why not install an alarm?

Mieran
26-05-10, 11:36 AM

I live in a quite street in a decent area, but every now and then some retarded teenage chavs walk around around with nothing to do, must be them.

napalm_27
26-05-10, 11:42 AM
lucky you had a aftermarket steering wheel
there designed to fold like that thats why they have bends in them :thumb:
and come on bend the door out on a nova ffs not rocket science to get into one is it they must be retarded :( unlucky tho mate
just got rid of a boss that you could of had

dj_wudgey
26-05-10, 12:05 PM
guttd for you mate!! i live in a rough part off town so i invested in a clifford alarm dude go get mental alarm and they will think twice about it next time!! i possible do what i do and dont leave it on the road either!!

Stuart
26-05-10, 12:06 PM
definately report it. Nothing will come of it, but you get to screw the stats up :)

dj_wudgey
26-05-10, 12:08 PM
^^ yea supose its worth it!! lol

L33 LEG
26-05-10, 12:39 PM

Any proof it was a chav?

I was going to ask the exact same thing. How on earth do you know it was 'chavs'?

Chances are whoever it was didnt just want to damage things. They bent the door back to get into the car and realised the steering lock worked so tried to break that off but in doing so they bent the column.

I would class people who can't steal a nova idiots, but not always chavs.

GRUNT 16V
26-05-10, 12:46 PM
Hard Luck !!!!!!!!! Sorry To See You Had A Visit From The Chav Crew Init!

dj_wudgey
26-05-10, 12:53 PM
yea its a shame people have to be such dicks and do stuff like this but its the way off the world these days :(

therealnovaboy
26-05-10, 01:04 PM
that sucks, remember when the same thing happened to me. to be honest your probably luck they bent the door to get in, its worse when they stick a screw driver in the lock cos onc the lugs that holds the barrel in are twisted its a nightmare to repair, and almost rights off the door.

they weer planning to steal the car not nick the stereo. the wheel is mangled cos they tryed to shear the steering lock so they could drive it. your lucky your aftermarket wheel is weak becos they could have wrecked the steering column.

lucky really but still sh1t you cant have nice things withought some dik messing it up.

Spudly
26-05-10, 02:28 PM
Pain in the ass when they bend the door and its worse having a bent door than a barrelled lock as the door frame will never sit perfectly back into place after you straighten it, be thankful you had an aftermarket wheel on there as theyre designed to bend and crumple inwards in the event of a crash and therefore are too weak to allow the lock to be broken, if you had a standard wheel on then this would 99% definately be a 'Omg NOOOO, my car has been stolen' thread:eek:

Mieran
26-05-10, 02:35 PM
Quick question about aftermarket Boss' because I don't know much about them.

I've got a momo steering wheel, do I have to get a momo boss made for a nova or any boss made for a nova fits?

And can any other vauxhall one be used or are Nova ones unique?

Spudly
26-05-10, 02:45 PM
To a degree all vaux bosses will/should fit aslong as theyre non airbag ones bud :thumb:

L33 LEG
26-05-10, 02:49 PM
Quick question about aftermarket Boss' because I don't know much about them.

I've got a momo steering wheel, do I have to get a momo boss made for a nova or any boss made for a nova fits?

And can any other vauxhall one be used or are Nova ones unique?

Other makes of boss will fit. Demon theives make me laugh when they have them all listed but only have the more expensive momo boss in stock :roll:

Jim Mcrae
26-05-10, 04:14 PM

Any proof it was a chav?

Chavs are pricks
Probably a chav or some other kind of lowlife scumMy definition of a 'chav' may not be the same as everyones, to be a chav you are a complete tosser.
That does suck mate, hope you get it fixed soon.

MattBrown
26-05-10, 04:17 PM
Boss here fella

Give me a shout if you need one:thumb:

Nebbz
26-05-10, 04:44 PM
bah they did exacly the same thing to my other halfs ibiza! they tried to break in by buggering up the passenger side lock. but the door hinge was broke so you cant get in unless some one lets you in inside lol

so they bent the drivers door back, but all they had to do was the same thing. dummies!

aint kids got anything better to do these days?:wtf:

dj_wudgey
26-05-10, 06:54 PM
that sucks, remember when the same thing happened to me. to be honest your probably luck they bent the door to get in, its worse when they stick a screw driver in the lock cos onc the lugs that holds the barrel in are twisted its a nightmare to repair, and almost rights off the door.

they weer planning to steal the car not nick the stereo. the wheel is mangled cos they tryed to shear the steering lock so they could drive it. your lucky your aftermarket wheel is weak becos they could have wrecked the steering column.

lucky really but still sh1t you cant have nice things withought some dik messing it up.

same happend to my mates pug 106 they got in funked teh stering wheel trying to get the steering lock to break then just nicked all his system!!

Yung Deano
06-06-10, 03:06 PM
they must be stupid to not be able to get it lol i had to do it to my own and had the thing running withing 18sec,
and how do you know its chavs could of been any one. i have a chav book for years stating if you wear jewelry or burberry your a chav
and belive it or not it says if you own a nova your a chav so clearly you must be a chav to lol lol
i own a nova sr with all burberry interior mint.:thumb:

L14MNP
06-06-10, 03:09 PM
I agree that charv/chav means low life scum. Regardless of what they wear.

Usually they are decked out in the finest Jeckel and hide Burberry caps and trackies etc though, there's no gettign away from that fact!

Pricks!