PDA

View Full Version : LET Bits part. 2

Nova_Tek
25-05-10, 06:08 PM
As some of you may have seen I did a thread recently about picking up a LET engine in bits.

I know someone who is selling the bottom half it which has the: block hh8, pistons, rods, crank, oil pump, pick up & sump. So it sounds like the full lower half of the engine.

Also know someone who is selling a complete XE/LET cylinder head bar cams and exhaust studs.

So what else would I need to complete the engine? Yeah I know it'll need inlet, manifold & turbo, coil, alternator, loom, but engine wise is there anything I'm missing? Just wanted to double check before I go ahead with anything.

:thumb:

Nobby
25-05-10, 07:18 PM
afm
ecu
boost pipes
intercooler
knock sensor
icv
????

Rickardo
25-05-10, 07:20 PM
I have an AFM and hard boost pipes if your interested. :)

Nova_Tek
25-05-10, 09:25 PM
afm
ecu
boost pipes
intercooler
knock sensor
icv
????

I know the sensors and other electronics are not there but I was actually asking about the engine itself.

Are the ICV's located in the same place as the XEV's or are these lower down at the back of the block IIRC?

Rickardo, will let you know mate. Just need to make sure that I source all the correct bits and the engine properly as I'll be sourcing the two halves seperately by the looks of things.

Rickardo
25-05-10, 09:27 PM
No problem mate. :thumb:

Nova_Tek
25-05-10, 10:12 PM
Is the ICV for the LET same as the SEH/NE ICV? Asking as I have one spare :thumb: