love your rear spoiler nice i want one!

thats the ONLY part i dont like :(

jatinder
01-05-03, 12:04 AM
id get that pink colour sorted out pretty sharpish if i was you

cant wait to see the finished product

Knight
01-05-03, 12:09 AM
but I like it cos it stands out nice n big, comin from me who also wants the evo front bumper tehehe u wait oneday ill save up for mine to be done properly. bein a part timer in a fish and chippy doesnt pay too well.

Ballsy
01-05-03, 12:13 AM
lol at jatinder...... its in the body shop as i speak getting treated to a shiny new paint job, everybody kept slaggin me for havin a pink car!!!!

knight the front bumper is off the carisma r5 gtt, and if ur plannin on gettin one... dont, ohh my god does it make the car sit low, thats with 18's and the brought back up from it being lowered with custom made springs and the bloody thing still scrapes when i take it out and in the garage...aaaarrrrggghhhhh

still i wouldnt have it any other way

Ballsy

Knight
01-05-03, 12:16 AM
well mine scrapes on 15's lol v-low also lip on arch hangin down doesnt help much. just means no fatties in the back.

jatinder
01-05-03, 12:20 AM
just out of intrest coz i need my arches doen soon how much did they cost to do

if the car dont scrape it aint low enough :D

actually i was driving my mums car 2day, normaly in my car i go over the hump at 5 mph it its sooooo bumpy, went over the hump 2day at 30 didnt feel a thing sometimes i wish i hadnt lowered it!!

Ballsy
01-05-03, 12:23 AM
when i got my arches done it included other stuff as well but the bloke said bout ?15 a side cause he wasnt paintin them

if the car dont scrape it aint low enough

it doesnt help when ur about 2 rip the front bumper off every time u wanna drive it!!!! :lol:

Ballsy

Knight
01-05-03, 12:25 AM
As i was comin home from pickin mine up, we drove off the ferry and crunch off came mine :( much to the enjoyment of some little rich kids in their M3. back on now but not for long too low

Nova-Boy
01-05-03, 08:07 AM
I like it over all. The bonnet bumpers and side skirts are cool. I'm not into the round light theme or the rear spoiler. I Like to nova to be more suare not rounded if you know what i mean?? :?

Should look sweet when its all o ne colour. What colour are you doing it?

djp_y2k
01-05-03, 10:45 AM
Looks cool.

What skirts are those?

How long till its back from the bodyshop?

So how many big kitted novas are in the progres of been finished now.

Bloody loads I think :lol: :lol:

nova---chris
01-05-03, 10:56 AM
http://www.novaload.net/gallery/albums/Events/Billing_aquadrome_Aug_2001/chris%20t%27s%20nova.jpg

Non kitted and a bit square.
them were the days. 2001!! lol

Nova-Boy
01-05-03, 12:07 PM
Dont you be stealing his thunder ctunnicliffe01! Although that car is sweet as FCUK!!

nova---chris
01-05-03, 12:27 PM
was just a pic i found of it back in 2001. i think imight recut my front bumper having looked at that pic. hmmm.

the car at the top looks cool. just the rear spoiler is not to my liking.
But its wot he likes that is important.

Chris

Ballsy
01-05-03, 12:29 PM
ctunnicliffe01 ur car looks very nice, looks just how mine usused to look except mine was in a red/ pinky way!!!!!!

djp_y2k they are off a corsa, i think its the psg combat ones, i know that at least u will like the spoiler :lol:

went down to see it today, its all nice and smooth and in primer, gets painted the nite and left in the oven, so it will get poilshed the morn and i pick it up at 11!!!!!

wooohoooo

will get some fotos over the weekend with it all nice and smooth

i must remember to get that petrol leak fixed first!!! (just noticed it as i left it at the bodyshop)

Ballsy