PDA

View Full Version : Toyo Proxes T1R, Who has/had?

AlexW
20-05-10, 09:48 PM
Just got some of these for the corsa.

Heard plenty of things about them, good and bad, dont last long but grip well due to it!

So wanting peoples opinion, Last long?, grip well in your opinion? Much road noise?

Value PNG views more than some google peoples lol

Ta very much, rep for peoples

PS, if this is the wrong section, please move, thought this was the best place though, But prove me wrong!

Connor
20-05-10, 10:04 PM
Yea had these last summer,
they were ace for cornering, but worn very quick :d

Benn
20-05-10, 10:10 PM
I have them, found them awesome. Stick really well even in the cold and wet.

Sticky as funk when warm.

let_nova
20-05-10, 10:11 PM
cracking value for coin. also used these at knockhill trackdays. very sticky when warm as benn says.

Lee H
20-05-10, 10:14 PM
Had these or T1S's on all my cars and think they are excellent. Grip really well in the dry but do wear fairly quick but not a big problem as they are cheap enough.

scott.parker
20-05-10, 10:18 PM
As said they ware fair/to fast, but you get massive gains in the dry, and dam good grip in the wet, i found the softer compound made my Yoko's seam totally **** in comparison..

8.5/10 from me..

Scott

Mieran
20-05-10, 10:20 PM
Not as good as Rainsport 2s and cost more.

Lee H
20-05-10, 10:25 PM
I hated the Rainsports I had. Tyres is another of those things that comes down to opinions and how you like your car to drive I guess.

Mark
20-05-10, 10:36 PM
Had them on my 300bhp Cav Turbo, round Combe bunch of times, worked very well, never had wet issues either.

wwmnw
20-05-10, 10:37 PM
I hated the Rainsports I had. Tyres is another of those things that comes down to opinions and how you like your car to drive I guess.

That is very true.

I have T1R's on the front of my car (as Alex already knows) and I cant fault them, I throw the car into the corners and it never lets me down, except where the inside wall has worn down pretty quick due to the tracking being out :cry:

floydy13
20-05-10, 10:39 PM
a very good all round tyre for the money.