PDA

View Full Version : Stag Party Ideas

Dod
18-05-10, 10:11 PM
OK, I'm thinking on ideas for my Stag do (all welcome!!) and as its gonna be a Saturday only affair I want to make the most of it.

Paint Balling, Karting and Bowling etc are out, CBA with it. All day drinking is out, I drink Whiskey, no beers, cider etc and 1 & 1/2 bottles is my Max, so 3-4hrs worth tops or someone gets killed.

I had the idea ot buy a pair or 3 old motors, somthing like BMW, Sierra, Carlton etc, and hiring either a large field or Stock Car track and have a lads day messing about but some of the guys (the obviously gay ones) aren't that into arsing about in cars. So, any other suggestions?

Sloth
18-05-10, 10:14 PM
tough. how bout clay pidgeon shooting, then a titty bar, some crisp 20's and a cheeky fondle?

mowgli
18-05-10, 10:14 PM
why not put on english accents & get rat4rsed in dublin????

draper
18-05-10, 10:16 PM
why not buy 2 road legal cars and have a top gear style race ?

then get pissed

whats the dates, ill check im free lol

Sloth
18-05-10, 10:17 PM
/\ i like this.

Dod
18-05-10, 10:27 PM
LMAO!!! I'm expecting 20-30 atendees, 2 might not cut it and there would be a lot of speeding from the muppets. lol

First Saturday in Jan suit?

As for getting Rat Arsed with an English Accent in Dublin, if I spoke in my own accent (Donegal, which is similar to Northern Ireland but softer) I'd get my drinks for free, if I used an English Accent I'd get shot at.

As for the getting pissed, YES. Thats all I'm saying.

draper
18-05-10, 10:28 PM
a whole fleet of scrappy races then, in fancy dress - WIN

jan is fine lol

Dod
18-05-10, 10:37 PM
Seriously, anyone interested can be accomidated..... This is going to be Epic.

Ideas though folks, keep them coming.....

mowgli
18-05-10, 10:37 PM
LMAO!!! I'm expecting 20-30 atendees, 2 might not cut it and there would be a lot of speeding from the muppets. lol

First Saturday in Jan suit?

As for getting Rat Arsed with an English Accent in Dublin, if I spoke in my own accent (Donegal, which is similar to Northern Ireland but softer) I'd get my drinks for free, if I used an English Accent I'd get shot at.

As for the getting pissed, YES. Thats all I'm saying.

just go to kerry, you'll think you're stoned before you've even touched a drop.....

or all dress up like hasidic jews & go on a pub crawl round belfast, as long as you say 'oy veh' every so often, and finish your sentences with 'already' and avoid bacon sandwiches, you'll be safe.....

Lee
18-05-10, 10:44 PM
I had the idea ot buy a pair or 3 old motors, somthing like BMW, Sierra, Carlton etc, and hiring either a large field or Stock Car track and have a lads day messing about but some of the guys (the obviously gay ones) aren't that into arsing about in cars.

Ditch the gays and do this, and I will come :)

Dod
18-05-10, 10:46 PM
Some one of you lot had ****ing better, no ****. We need PNG Club Reps on site to confirm the epicness of it all.

I'm thinking on something like €100 Fiesta Challange Racing. lol

Sloth
18-05-10, 10:58 PM
**** id love to do that, but im so not gonna be able to.

/runs off to ebay to eye potential cars....

Stuart
18-05-10, 10:59 PM
go stag hunting

Lee
18-05-10, 11:00 PM
I'm thinking on something like €100 Fiesta Challange Racing. lol

OK i'm out. I'm not driving a fecking fiesta lol

draper
18-05-10, 11:01 PM

unless it has pink dice and lady gaga albums ??

Lee
18-05-10, 11:02 PM
unless it has pink dice and lady gaga albums ??
then i may be back in :)

Dod
18-05-10, 11:02 PM
go stag hunting

I did that in my E39 but luckily I got a Doe, in the grill of the Beemer and took the front end clean off it. Not the deer either!

Anyway, actual hunting is for people with "issues"

Dod
18-05-10, 11:04 PM

Fiestas, believe it or not, are actually very durable racers. Theri subframes cover the engine sump and they will last forever, even without oil or water. My old van was launched off jumps, through hedges and into fields at 60+ mph and only ever needed struts and a rear beam, and a few engine mounts.

Lee
18-05-10, 11:09 PM
Fiestas, believe it or not, are actually very durable racers. Theri subframes cover the engine sump and they will last forever, even without oil or water. My old van was launched off jumps, through hedges and into fields at 60+ mph and only ever needed struts and a rear beam, and a few engine mounts.

I don't care. It's a fiesta.

Dod
18-05-10, 11:10 PM
You're so gay you're almost straight again but not quite. lol

Lee
18-05-10, 11:16 PM
You're so gay you're almost straight again but not quite. lol

Almost 180 degrees! :d

Dod
18-05-10, 11:26 PM
540!!

JShannon
18-05-10, 11:36 PM

Dod you didn't sell this van to a fella called paddy by any chance?? Offt topic lol

MK999
18-05-10, 11:38 PM
Dod you didn't sell this van to a fella called paddy by any chance?? Offt topic lol

Is this the start of an Irish joke?! lol

JShannon
18-05-10, 11:42 PM
Lmao!! No fella it's not

joe

Dod
18-05-10, 11:43 PM
I did actually Joe, I think.... Its still going iirc, red van, a caved in passenger side wing, RS kit and white wheels?

JShannon
18-05-10, 11:50 PM
I remember being down in letterkenny or about there and paddy driving down the road and the axle snapping or something. His cousin seamus was a mate of mine lol good craic

joe

MK999
19-05-10, 12:19 AM
I remember being down in letterkenny or about there and paddy driving down the road and the axle snapping or something. His cousin seamus was a mate of mine lol good craic

joe

Now Paddy and Seamus are here I'm just waiting for the punchline tbh lol

mowgli
19-05-10, 12:23 AM
they applied for a job as tree fellers, but didn't get it cos there were only 2 of them

Jim Mcrae
19-05-10, 01:05 AM
Surfing!

NovaLad
19-05-10, 02:09 AM
they applied for a job as tree fellers, but didn't get it cos there were only 2 of them
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i319/MD_Crew/roflcopter_hair.jpg

mowgli
19-05-10, 10:48 AM
Surfing!

great, dress in an ill fitting wetsuit, and fall of an ironing board for a couple of hours, then drink to stop the pain.............

i'm a (fairly crap) windsurfer

robertdevlin69
19-05-10, 11:17 AM
why not put on english accents & get rat4rsed in dublin????

depending were he went he could get assualted,that is with an english accent,no joke

mowgli
19-05-10, 11:35 AM
i was once in a little seaside town in kerry & there was a sign on every shop & pub saying... no english stag parties.......

robertdevlin69
19-05-10, 11:56 AM
i was once in a little seaside town in kerry & there was a sign on every shop & pub saying... no english stag parties.......

dingle,ventry?

mowgli
19-05-10, 12:23 PM
ballybunnion??

Jon_nova1
19-05-10, 12:51 PM
bellybutton?

mowgli
19-05-10, 01:02 PM
bellybutton?

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&q=ballybunnion&rlz=1R2ACAW_enGB330&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Dod
19-05-10, 01:07 PM
/\ FAG

Mowgli, what happens is Stag Partys land in small towns and trash the place, your steriotypical Football Hooligans, that tars all the English with the same brush. In fact a mate of mine was stabbed 7 times by a Scotch stag member for not having drugs to sell the Scotts man, even though my mate isnt a druggy. He then proceeded to take the knife off the Scots man and break his nose, fracture his jaw and eye socket before collapsing.

Unfortunately, it happens everywhere where drink is involved, hense another reason not to drink all day.

hc coupe
19-05-10, 01:07 PM
I'm having to organise one at the moment of a deer old friend.

I've organised a person to pose nude with roughly 20 lads with a easels to paint her...He's into art so would suit him...

the great part is his mum (milf of the year) is going to be doing the posing for us all...only me and her know about this little secret.

Think his old man is coming along...Should be interesting :d

then its either to the dog's or Brighton....

dj_wudgey
19-05-10, 01:11 PM
id be going some strip club and then getting stupidly pissed that would be a good stag do for me lol

draper
19-05-10, 01:31 PM
I'm having to organise one at the moment of a deer old friend.

I've organised a person to pose nude with roughly 20 lads with a easels to paint her...He's into art so would suit him...

the great part is his mum (milf of the year) is going to be doing the posing for us all...only me and her know about this little secret.

Think his old man is coming along...Should be interesting :d

then its either to the dog's or Brighton....

that is wrong and epic all at the same time, im impressed

hc coupe
19-05-10, 01:35 PM
Yeah, Plan is to put all the drawings around the reception hall after the wedding.....

mowgli
if someone asked me to paint a nude on a stsg do, i'd use a 8" roller

draper
^^ if the milfs as good as matey says id be using a diffferent 8" lol

Dod
19-05-10, 01:48 PM
id be going some strip club and then getting stupidly pissed that would be a good stag do for me lol

I dont see the point in standing or sitting in a group of 20-30 men looking at one woman shaking her stuff that no one is going to get anyway. I'd rather use my money for some wicked epicness.

mowgli
19-05-10, 01:52 PM
^^ if the milfs as good as matey says id be using a diffferent 8" lol

THEY RARELY ARE