PDA

View Full Version : K95 Vhd

Mikey_J
16-05-10, 12:21 AM
Just seen this driving through town in Ipswich. The dude looked a right chav. I just pray that another piece of Nova history does'nt get trashed!

hybridturbo
16-05-10, 12:23 AM
I wouldnt be able to sleep at nights

wwmnw
16-05-10, 12:23 AM
If my memory serves correctly the owner of K95 VHD is on here and its a very tidy car. I think its a LET or an XE but that's as far as I can remember, someone will correct me.

Mikey_J
16-05-10, 12:27 AM
If my memory serves correctly the owner of K95 VHD is on here and its a very tidy car. I think its a LET or an XE but that's as far as I can remember, someone will correct me.

It was for sale for a while wasnt it? Looked ridiculously clean tbh tho. Its a xe on tb's im sure?

Sloth
16-05-10, 12:27 AM
oh dear...

wwmnw
16-05-10, 12:29 AM
It was for sale for a while wasnt it? Looked ridiculously clean tbh tho. Its a xe on tb's im sure?

Yeah, it seems its changed hands a few times

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95932

Mike
16-05-10, 12:30 AM
Get over it.

bazil
16-05-10, 12:32 AM
Yip it was sold recently and went to Ipswich,

grooge
16-05-10, 12:34 AM
was sold a few weeks ago by g111 mds on here.

Mikey_J
16-05-10, 12:35 AM
Im sure i shall see it around again. Will have to keep people informed lol

bazil
16-05-10, 12:38 AM
The guy must know what he wanted as it wasn't cheap and a long drive up from Ipswich to buy it, the previous owner told me that the guy who bought it had no idea of it's history and had never seen K95 VHD in any magazines, and had never heard of png either lol

Sloth
16-05-10, 01:18 AM
i guess its safe to say its as good as dead then.

Big_Chap
16-05-10, 01:18 AM
I wouldn't be so quick to judge, I've nipped to the petrol station etc to put air in my tyres or that after washing the car or cutting grass plus the guys paid good coin for it so he must be into his nova's a bit!

He may also sign up tomorrow etc and see you call him a chav! lol :thumb:

L33 LEG
16-05-10, 01:36 AM
i guess its safe to say its as good as dead then.

At least we wont get threads each month then telling us about another new owner lol

Rick Draper
16-05-10, 03:13 AM
Does anyone really care? Its only a car.

Edd
16-05-10, 08:06 AM
Does anyone really care? Its only a car.

obviously people do otherwise there wouldn't be lots of threads about it would there ?

Like others in this thread I think it would be a shame to see it ruined as it very well known and has lasted a long time.

Mazz
16-05-10, 09:41 AM
I think its a LET or an XE but that's as far as I can remember, someone will correct me.

Its a xe on tb's im sure?

Its a standard XE with a some little tweaks..

I'm not sure quite what all the fuss is with this car? :confused: From what i can see its a clean XE Nova - thats all...

General Baxter
16-05-10, 10:01 AM
i might go and get a personal plate, K96 VHD lol

Edd
16-05-10, 10:16 AM
Yours got 25+ previous owners on the logbook as well then ? lol

dj_wudgey
16-05-10, 10:53 AM
yea its mega clean but im afraid it has gone round more than a local prosy ha ha!

Big_Chap
16-05-10, 12:13 PM
yea its mega clean but im afraid it has gone round more than a local prosy ha ha!

it's only actually about 8 or 9

vaughanmc
16-05-10, 03:25 PM
It's been about because it's been done via this/other forums - If it was any car off the street there wouldn't be a problem with it being sold on a lot

I'd still personally like to own this car but with it being down South again my chances are slim lol

Very cool car and has some following as every time something happens to it theres a thread made and loads of replies :)

Connor
16-05-10, 04:51 PM
Quite local to me, will try and ask my mate who lives in ipswch to find out who has it, hopefully i can find him so i can have a butchers at it :d

vaughanmc
16-05-10, 04:55 PM
You won't be disappointed mate! Very cool car even if it's only a fairly standard XE

NathanSRi
16-05-10, 06:59 PM
I'll have to keep an eye out for it, normally car's in Ipswich are looked after quite well, despite being massive chavs lol

SRimon
16-05-10, 08:02 PM
Would be a shame to see it die, however, its only its history and colour imo selling it...its not that clean from some detailed pics I saw of it. Still one of the all time greats though.

Mazz
16-05-10, 08:08 PM
Still one of the all time greats though.
Why? Never understood the mega fascination with this car..

vaughanmc
16-05-10, 08:09 PM
Everyone knows the car, had loads of time and money spent through the years, nearly always been in enthusiast hands...

It had a couple of wee paint bubbles when I seen it but nothing that would put me off and I'm a hard c*nt to please lol

muzzy
16-05-10, 08:11 PM
God help someone who wanted to change stuff on the car, they would have all the enthusiasts on they're back for ruining history.

vaughanmc
16-05-10, 08:12 PM
God help someone who wanted to change stuff on the car, they would have all the enthusiasts on they're back for ruining history.

Nahh mate that's only if you break your own rotten Nova Sport

grooge
16-05-10, 08:12 PM
looked in good nick when i had a quick look round it aswell. one of the cleanest i've seen.

SRimon
16-05-10, 08:17 PM
Why? Never understood the mega fascination with this car..

At its height when Gary had it, a mega spec TB'd engine, big brakes, then the racelines in a stunning colour, I don't think Nova's get any better.

Lucky Luke!
16-05-10, 09:10 PM
I saw it in Beccles Mc'donalds the other day ( in between lowestoft and norwich ) decided to stop and have a look over it ( him and his mates did think i was a bit weird ) it looked okay but was pretty dirty, hmmmmmm

Rick Draper
16-05-10, 09:11 PM
At its height when Gary had it, a mega spec TB'd engine, big brakes, then the racelines in a stunning colour, I don't think Nova's get any better.

And its now got very little of the parts that made it what it was and now is little more than a reg plate.

shaun larnder
17-05-10, 11:07 PM
It was in Gt Yarmuth (Norfolk) last weekend, will try and catch up with him next weekend.

draper
18-05-10, 04:16 AM
i feel sorry for the guy who owns it now, loads of nova geeks keep checking his car (maybe him aswell) and making sure he's done 'the right thing' with it

leave the poor boy alone and get a ****ing life lol

Edd
18-05-10, 04:20 AM
^^^ lol lol lol

that's one way of looking at it I suppose lol

g111mds
25-05-10, 09:03 PM
he certainly travelled a long way to pick it up. He's previously had a nova and is planning on fixing the niggles with the bodywork and sorting some other niggles. All in a really nice car and nice to have owned it. I'm still done with novas though...

ste porter
25-05-10, 10:24 PM
cant think who it was now but someone at pvs last year called me an idiot for removing a load of good parts from an iconic nova and woundered of in other words he thought mine was k95vhd

craig green
25-05-10, 10:28 PM
And its now got very little of the parts that made it what it was and now is little more than a reg plate.

Its still pretty much as per the Max Power feature 'Novacane'. Slammed on Speedlines, Calibra leather, an XE & in Rio Verde paint. Short of maybe not having some Vauxhall mudflaps its still K95.

Its one of my faves.

ste porter
25-05-10, 10:32 PM
but it hasnt got the reyland brakes ect though

Big_Chap
28-05-10, 11:15 AM
but it hasnt got the reyland brakes ect though

they were put on (and removed) by my mate when he owned from RJM :thumb:

g111mds
28-05-10, 04:24 PM
they were put on (and removed) by my mate when he owned from RJM :thumb:

pretty sure the reylands were on when i had it.:)
Jamie

Big_Chap
28-05-10, 06:56 PM
pretty sure the reylands were on when i had it.:)
Jamie
Mmm, he certainly was going to! Probably couldn't be arsed in the end then, strange

dj_wudgey
28-05-10, 10:31 PM
he certainly travelled a long way to pick it up. He's previously had a nova and is planning on fixing the niggles with the bodywork and sorting some other niggles. All in a really nice car and nice to have owned it. I'm still done with novas though...

i wouldnt have been able to sell it me!! id never sell my sr never lol