PDA

View Full Version : Updated yet

Anonymous
15-12-00, 11:31 AM
Have a look at the exhaust pipe when the car is off, grab hold of the end and try to move it each way. If it touches the bumper on either side, it could be that the exhaust is reverberating throught the rear bumper and making that noise you say. Otherwise get a few mates to jump up and down in the boot so you can see under the car near the rear axle if the exhaust touches the axle at all.

Other than that mate, I really dont know. If there is a noise actually coming from the backbox itself when you rev the engine whilst stationary, maybe something wrong further up in the engine?

Anonymous
15-12-00, 11:33 AM
I dont think moisture would make the exhaust rattle but if u want to give it a blast down the motorway give it about 10 miles and that should clear anything that is in it.

Anonymous
15-12-00, 03:54 PM
it probley does rattle coz most of them do!! make sure ur in the right gear aswell!

Anonymous
16-12-00, 09:58 AM
Part of the mesh that holds the exhaust wadding back may have come loose inside the back box, how old is it? Is it still under guarantee.

Anonymous
18-12-00, 10:02 AM
Does anyone know if the feature cars section has been updated yet ?

Anonymous
18-12-00, 10:45 AM
na it hasn't. I put my car details in ages ago and their still not on.

Anonymous
18-12-00, 11:13 AM
right, give Novaload a break, i am sure the car details will be up soon. GSi Boy = Why do you have to ask if the car details have been changed yet? - cant you see????

And Dan i am sure Kev is workin on it.

Give him some time its crimbo, and its a time for lovin and sharin, not to be sat in front of a PC updatin the site. - lol like i say give them some time, the main system crashed ages ago so a lot of work has had to be done restoring it all.

Anyway i mean no offense...

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year - Davo

Anonymous
18-12-00, 11:17 AM
Davo - i was asking as i've been away for a week in the sun and i've just got back so i thought i would ask.

Anonymous
18-12-00, 11:36 AM
Davo- As GSI BOY was away 4 a week in the sun I basically said (roughly translated as) "no GSI BOY it hasn't been updated" I am very sorry if I sounded like I am having a pop, please can you forgive me?

Anonymous
18-12-00, 11:55 AM
i aint havin a go at you. But i am sure that Kev dont need shit sayin is the site updated. If you all look at the site you will see that the feature cars page hasnt been updated. Kev wont have forgotten.

No offense, but its best just to keep checkin.

:o)

Cheers

Davo + Father Xmas

Anonymous
18-12-00, 06:10 PM
cant kev speak for himself?

Anonymous
18-12-00, 06:47 PM
no

Anonymous
18-12-00, 07:35 PM
lol