15-05-10, 12:36 AM
I was expecting this to be about crusty socks lol

L14MNP
15-05-10, 12:37 AM
Big fail. lol

Pics though, so it did happen. :)

MK999
15-05-10, 01:46 AM
omg, I have the same socks! Rep for good taste.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to L14MNP again. fail :(

Spudly
15-05-10, 12:13 PM
Lmfao was everyone pissed up on here last night, i went to a mates for a beer yesterday afternoon, got a lil tipsy, then biked home like a mad un to be picked up half an hour later after showering and changing, dragged to a pub for his birthday meal, force fed stella and other such drinkeries, went round a local village again being fed shots and pints all the while, got a lift home and a takeaway too, all with no monies, i beleive Damper has taught me well :thumb:

Came on here (according to my mum, laughing like a thing demented saying i was off to ban someone) couldnt even see the screen so i went to bed instead lol

Mattman
15-05-10, 12:15 PM
is discarded on the floor and it looks like there's a foot in it. :wtf:

what were you smoking and where did you get it?

Shaun
15-05-10, 12:19 PM
i was expecting to see his **** sock lol

wwmnw
15-05-10, 12:24 PM
Came on here (according to my mum, laughing like a thing demented saying i was off to ban someone) couldnt even see the screen so i went to bed instead lol

Quite possibly a good thing you couldn't see the screen, I can imagine half the members being banned lol

Dod
15-05-10, 02:04 PM
Lmfao was everyone pissed up on here last night, i went to a mates for a beer yesterday afternoon, got a lil tipsy, then biked home like a mad un to be picked up half an hour later after showering and changing, dragged to a pub for his birthday meal, force fed stella and other such drinkeries, went round a local village again being fed shots and pints all the while, got a lift home and a takeaway too, all with no monies, i beleive Damper has taught me well :thumb:

Legandary Power Trip Fail!!! Rep givem if able!!! :thumb: lol