PDA

View Full Version : The Ricky Gervais Show, C4

Dod
14-05-10, 11:12 PM
Is it just me or is it shi.tter than s.hit?

L14MNP
14-05-10, 11:19 PM
I wouldn't even give the 'David Brent' show a chance mate.

RG and SM are two of the most overhyped, annoying cretins on TV IMO (and I liked The Office!)

Stuart
14-05-10, 11:23 PM
The podcasts were ace, but to have made a cartoon out of it is just trying to wring a tiny bit more cash out of the franchise

Dod
14-05-10, 11:28 PM
Thank God, I thought I'd reached a point in my life where my sense of Humour had died somewhere along the line.

God its fecking aweful, as is most TV line ups at the minute, it seems anything passes as prime time TV these days....

WHat happened Friday nights with Shooting stars and then 3hrs of Comedy on C4 afterwards?

Balley
14-05-10, 11:31 PM
Its ****e aint it, have you noticed that they look just like the flintstones too?!

Stuart
ch4 used to (and still does in many respects) have crap on lol

But yeah Fridays used to be 2-3hrs of great TV... would be a partial reason to not go out lol. Now its dire 7 days a week :(

L14MNP
Old Ch4 FTW!

donotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleep donotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleep donotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleep donotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleep donotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleep donotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleep donotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleep donotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleep donotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleep donotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleep donotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleep donotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleep donotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleep donotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleep donotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleep donotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleep donotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleep donotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleep donotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleep donotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleep donotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleepdonotsleep

burgo
14-05-10, 11:32 PM
there are funny moments but thats all

Stuart
14-05-10, 11:33 PM
First of Fun used to be epic.

For todays hobby you will need a notepad and a flask of weak lemon drink

Dod
14-05-10, 11:42 PM
Fr.Ted was always epic and you'd always polish off the night (ahem) with a bit of Euro Trash!

L14MNP
14-05-10, 11:48 PM
Agreed on Father Ted! Euro Trash (the sexy bits) is on some nights now. lol

Shame it's a best of compliation!

Old C4, Vids and the Bits girls FTW. Then school in the morning. lol

Lee
15-05-10, 01:07 AM
Euro Trash (the sexy bits) is on some nights now. lol

Virgin have a show called sexarama which is pretty much a rip off of eurotrash without Antoine. Just Ed Hall narrating, but still the funny english voice overs lol