PDA

View Full Version : C20XE with Nova conversion parts

muzzy
13-05-10, 12:06 AM
I am selling this engine & running gear on behalf of a friend. I removed this engine from a Cavalier GSi due to the shell being badly corroded. The car had a rolling road print out from Santa Pod in 2008 showing just over 170BHP @ the flywheel, I am fairly sure that there is some form of paperwork proving this.

2.0 16v Vauxhall "Redtop" C20XE
Removed from Cavalier GSI 2000 on an H Plate
89,000 miles
Engine wiring loom
ECU which has been professionally modified in some way, I would imagine it has been chipped but will confirm the details of the company that carried out the work
F20 Gearbox
Oil cooler
Powercap
4 branch manifold

Engine had regular oil changes while in my friends possession, there were no problems with the running of this engine, still pulled well. The only point I will add is that it tapped a little bit on start up but this is common with these engines and you have to remember that this is a 20 year old engine. Tapping should be solved by cleaning out the hydraulic tappets.

Engine comes with Nova big block mounts (engine mount & gearbox spacers) and conversion driveshafts.

I have been as honest as I can be about this engine, I strongly recommend that any buyer replaces the timing belt, tensioners, water pump, oil and filters before running the engine.

http://i956.photobucket.com/albums/ae47/MacKenzieMotorsport/Photo0125.jpg

Price:- £350 for engine and all ancillaries or £450 for engine with all ancillaries and Nova conversion parts.

muzzy
24-05-10, 01:41 AM
Still available.