PDA

View Full Version : Useful Site?

NathanSRi
12-05-10, 04:25 PM
Hey guys,

Just stumbled across this site with loads of Nova parts aswell as other cars:

Click :) (http://www.autopanels-castleford.co.uk/webpages/VAUXHALL/Vauxhall%20Nova.htm)

Thought it could help a few people

burgo
12-05-10, 05:01 PM
would be nice to know how many of them parts they actually have or can get

Jon_nova1
12-05-10, 05:04 PM
@btconnect.com?? I would be wary buying from a company that has an email address like that!

Dan Stanley
12-05-10, 05:25 PM
@btconnect.com?? I would be wary buying from a company that has an email address like that!
Why be wary mate?
Is a GTE/GSI petrol tank part number 62-20-384?

grooge
12-05-10, 05:25 PM
place a go to gave me those exact same drawings n asked wat a wanted, doesnt mean they can still get all the parts though. could always give thema phone a suppose.

Lee
12-05-10, 05:28 PM
I've emailed them, if they can do the stuff they list they would be a useful addition, especially since beevers have gone phut.

mowgli
12-05-10, 05:32 PM
10 miles from where beevers was............

Angus Closier
12-05-10, 07:23 PM
If all is good with them, it would be usefull! Most buisness's would have a proper email rather than a free one...

MK999
12-05-10, 07:24 PM
If all is good with them, it would be usefull! Most buisness's would have a proper email rather than a free one...

Not all these businesses are tech savvy, beevers never did fix the problem with their website not display hatch arches after I told them, even though it had been a good few months lol Could hear pencil scratching paper when I phoned my order through too :p

dj_wudgey
12-05-10, 08:06 PM
i may ring them be nice if they can do what they do!

bmw156
12-05-10, 08:18 PM
good find there SRnova :)

Angus Closier
12-05-10, 11:11 PM
Not all these businesses are tech savvy, beevers never did fix the problem with their website not display hatch arches after I told them, even though it had been a good few months lol Could hear pencil scratching paper when I phoned my order through too :p ↲Yeah i know! But just seems a bit budget! Personally it just doesnt seem ver perfesional! However some do and are legit and very decent! Lol

Danny s-p
12-05-10, 11:21 PM
biker boi had 2 set's of mk2 wing's 2 x member's of them before. mine and his local motor factors deal with them all the time. + i think i got my rad off them for my nova and a 4 door saloon sill.

novacabrio
12-05-10, 11:27 PM
Beavers have gone bust but have got new owners, i rang a few weeks ago and got told they are sorting out the mess then getting discounts set up etc

Lee
13-05-10, 11:35 AM
Beavers have gone bust but have got new owners, i rang a few weeks ago and got told they are sorting out the mess then getting discounts set up etc

Thats interesting news.

Stuart
13-05-10, 11:42 AM
a BTconnect email address is simply one that a business might get when buying the broadband from BT... nothing pikey about that at all.

Hell they could have hotmail accounts and just front it with a 'posh' email address lmao.

Most companies like this have a website because they feel they have to, in reality they are good old fashioned places that use the phone and paper.

Plug
13-05-10, 12:19 PM
so anyone rang them up yet?

mr5050
13-05-10, 12:53 PM
so anyone rang them up yet?
ive just got off the phone to them this minute, the number given the website has been changed to 01977600729, ive spoken to a very helpful lass who is going to email me a list of panels still available but without prices, she is going to give me the number of the supplier so i can contact them direct and hopefully ill get a list of prices from them, looks promising lads:thumb: