View Full Version : Nissan sunny GTI project!

Novaboi_1991
12-05-10, 02:29 PM
Hello all.

ive got a 2.0 16v twin cam Nissan sunny GTI project i need to get rid of.

ive not owned it long, but cant afford to spend any money on it as ive already got a project.

the interior is good condition. but will need a hoover. the bodywork... well... it needs some loving, its been resprayed in a blue metallic colour, with silver speckles in it. theres a few spots of rust, but then its a '92 car so its not going to be mint!.

the bootlid could use being replaced, as its a bit rotten where its had the spoiler mounted by a bunch of monkeys.

the car is practiclly complete apart from most the engine being in the boot. the previous owner has started stripping the engine down but has given up.

im selling this car as a non runner. so please dont expect to turn the key an hear the jap powaaah.

Asking price is £250 Collected from hawkinge nr folkestone, kent.

Ive got both keys and both immobiliser chips... Any questions, please either reply here, or pm me.

Thanks.

http://www.f1pcs.co.uk/photoshop/sunny1.JPG

Rickyb
13-05-10, 09:40 AM
i would have bought that to banger race if it ran why did he start striping it down.

Tomm
13-05-10, 12:42 PM
Very keen on this, are you at hawkinge near folkstone?

Novaboi_1991
13-05-10, 01:58 PM
Tomm - Thats the one mate.

RickyB - Im unsure as to why exactly he started stripping it down, the lad who i got it off of doesnt have a licence so he couldnt exactly drive it?

Tomm
13-05-10, 04:07 PM
Very good! Your only about 35 miles from me.

I am seriously tempted by this, let me look into recovery costs and insurance

how far has the engine been stripped? Any chance of some photos?

Novaboi_1991
13-05-10, 04:18 PM
well if your interested mate feel free to make me an offer...

as far as i know, the head needs taking off, and the tappet rails putting back in, im absolutly useless with engines, i just need to sell this now as im looking at getting another nova.

Cheers.

Tomm
13-05-10, 04:57 PM
Hmm you are just reeling me in now haha

Pm me with a offer you will consider.

Cash waiting matey

Novaboi_1991
13-05-10, 05:09 PM
added your msn matey. come online and we're discuss.

Tomm
13-05-10, 05:33 PM
Ah sure buddy, add this address though, I think my profile has my old one

tomm_Robinson@hotmail.co.uk

cheers man!

Novaboi_1991
13-05-10, 05:33 PM
added

Novaboi_1991
13-05-10, 07:36 PM
Provisionally sold!

Novaboi_1991
15-05-10, 04:20 PM
Sold.!

ednovasr2
17-05-10, 09:15 PM
alot of car for the money some buy it and could easy make tripple that selling it off in parts and weigh in the shell

Novaboi_1991
17-05-10, 10:18 PM
^i realise i could break it and sell it for more, but i dont own the land its parked on. i rent the parking space in a small residential area, my neighbours whinge enough as it is lol.

Tomm
18-05-10, 04:45 PM
alot of car for the money some buy it and could easy make tripple that selling it off in parts and weigh in the shell

with the pulsar gti-r the 2.0gtis aren't worth a great deal in parts supprisingly but yes a great deal of car for the money and I am really supprised this didn't go sooner!

The car also didn't look to far gone to be saved. Awesome little cars and you don't see a lot about, hence why I was all over it!