PDA

View Full Version : bonsai trees

mr5050
12-05-10, 11:20 AM
i had one a while back and i think it lasted me two weeks! i did buy from focus which may explain that lol. anyone got one and what should i be looking for that would suit an indoor environment, and it cant get too big
:thumb:

NovaLad
12-05-10, 11:22 AM
lol

A little off topic but 1 of them grow shops just opened down the bottom of my road and then they opened up another shop up the road for the equipment to grown with... E.G certain lamps ha!

Because legally they can't sell the 2 in the same shop haha!
It's mad!

You all know what i'm talking about! :D

mr5050
12-05-10, 11:28 AM
ahhh the great british legal system, fantastic aint it!lol
talk about dangling the carrot

Southie
12-05-10, 11:42 AM
REPOST Clicky (http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=140504&highlight=bonsai) ;)

Shaun
12-05-10, 11:58 AM
repost from february? lol

i didnt see it 1st time, ive always wanted one but it would be neglected after a week or so lol

Southie
12-05-10, 12:34 PM
repost from february? lol
I must remember/be on here too much. :p lol

mr5050
12-05-10, 12:58 PM
it appears the chinese elm is the strain to go for, ill do a little research and post my findings

djshaggeh
12-05-10, 01:37 PM
The strain to go for is blue cheese ;) but I wouldn't know about that lol

I had a bonsai tree but unfortunately my cat ate it :( well the leaves off it lol. His just had his bollocks lopped off so maybe he will calm down abit. I gotta go to the vets and pick him up later.

mowgli
12-05-10, 01:43 PM

I had a bonsai tree but unfortunately my cat ate it :( well the leaves off it lol. His just had his bollocks lopped off so maybe he will calm down abit. I gotta go to the vets and pick him up later.

i think someone sold you a catnip plant instead........

if you really want a laugh, go into focus & ask one of the young kids for bonsai fertiliser.... its on a par with trying to get a can of overspray in halfords.

djshaggeh
12-05-10, 01:46 PM
i think someone sold you a catnip plant instead........

if you really want a laugh, go into focus & ask one of the young kids for bonsai fertiliser.... its on a par with trying to get a can of overspray in halfords.

ROFL lol Right I'm sending one of my fitters out to the motor factors over the road for a can of over spray!

mowgli
12-05-10, 01:50 PM
ROFL lol Right I'm sending one of my fitters out to the motor factors over the road for a can of over spray!

a mate of mine worked at a factors a good few years back, & they used to put an april fools joke on their regular ad in the local paper.... they once advertised dry sump kits for mini's & got tons of enquiries

mr5050
12-05-10, 01:54 PM
tell him you need 2 meters of fallopian tube and a long wait, and while hes there he may as well get a left handed screwdriver lol

mr5050
12-05-10, 01:56 PM

no mate amnesia haze;) my cat had a good old munch on mine as well, maybe thats why it perished:confused: lol

mowgli
12-05-10, 01:56 PM
come on, ask for a rough b4stard, its a file, and an H clamp

mowgli
12-05-10, 01:58 PM
no mate amnesia haze;) my cat had a good old munch on mine as well, maybe thats why it perished:confused: lol

that could be read in several different ways lol lol

mr5050
12-05-10, 07:47 PM
sick bastrd lol