PDA

View Full Version : Ebay turs..........

scott.parker
11-05-10, 11:01 PM
God there is some total ball faces on ebay..

If your selling something that's got local collection ONLY, why the hell do loads of neds ask hey m8 hw mut to post da **** etc,

My reply, im willing to pack the item for you to arrange a courier to collect from my address. regards.

Then the best is tonight, hi m8 will u tell wre u liv?
Give post code...

Dat's too far, wi u trvle to meat meh?

So i look to see how far, 60mile round trip to meet some one to sell an item worth £25! lol lol lol lol

YEAH ok... :roll: :wtf:

Stuart
11-05-10, 11:02 PM
bin the text typing :p lol

just do a Me/Fester and say postage is a grand :)

MK999
11-05-10, 11:02 PM
To be fair, he said he'd let you meat him as well. You're in lol

edit: someone asked me to post a £5 mk2 grey dash carcass once, I just put the sizes into parcels2go and gave them the price, £115 I think :p

scott.parker
11-05-10, 11:04 PM
Not sold much on ebay, didn't realise how dam retarded allot of people out there are that are using it..

craig green
11-05-10, 11:12 PM
Not sold much on ebay, didn't realise how dam retarded allot of people out there are that are using it..

These are the people that havent found PNG etc yet & keep the prices up nice & high on such stuff.

bmw156
11-05-10, 11:17 PM
tbh i havent had many stupid people asking questions. i usually get, will you ship this abroad lol.

Danny s-p
11-05-10, 11:39 PM
i had one the other day ask if i had a driver's door for sale (i had my moor door door's for sale on there own ) i replied no it has been sold sorry 10 min's later he pm me off one off the other door's . ffs you cud tell all the door's were off the same car

Pete
12-05-10, 08:55 AM
the brother sold a ps3 on there not long ago. and because he wasnt sure on postage he did the local pick up only.
sold the item and we waited for the lad to come and pick it up. didnt come in 2 weeks. regardless of how many emails we sent him.

he then reported my brother to ebay for not delivering it to his door........

(he was under the assumption (sp) that because it was no postage that we would deliver it by car to his house...) so we gave him a full refund ",

Sloth
12-05-10, 09:04 AM
i'd have told him to ferk off. easiest way to get rid of fools on ebay, paypal bidders only. or set your reserve at £49 and the buy it now at £50

Fester
12-05-10, 12:34 PM
bin the text typing :p lol

just do a Me/Fester and say postage is a grand :)

Too cheap, I want £1,000,000 to post!

mr5050
12-05-10, 12:52 PM
no names but a mate was advertising a gsi dash on here for me which someone wanted, the fella then proceeded to text me 63 times in the space of 2 days! asking pretty much the same questions, does it come with glovebox, does it have all switches , does have any damage? it was advertised as " A COMPLETE GSI DASH WITH NO DAMAGE JUST A SLIGHT KINK IN THE TOP WHERE IT HAD BEEN STORED INCORRECTLY" (these were the exact words in advertisment) he then expected me to drop it off to him 45 miles away for free! in the end i let him have the dash for £30 down from 50 because he would not stop pestering me, then he finally desides to pick it up, tunrns up at my house at half ten when we already agreed 7-8pm because i have work, turns up with his dad who begins to pick out every minascule blemish in an attempt to get the already knocked down price knocked down AND THEN tells me he has forgotten his cash card and had a £20 note and a bit of shrapnel! i looked at him, didnt say a word, took the money then shut the door in his face!! what a complete cnut

burgo
12-05-10, 01:06 PM
no names but a mate was advertising a gsi dash on here for me which someone wanted, the fella then proceeded to text me 63 times in the space of 2 days! asking pretty much the same questions, does it come with glovebox, does it have all switches , does have any damage? it was advertised as " A COMPLETE GSI DASH WITH NO DAMAGE JUST A SLIGHT KINK IN THE TOP WHERE IT HAD BEEN STORED INCORRECTLY" (these were the exact words in advertisment) he then expected me to drop it off to him 45 miles away for free! in the end i let him have the dash for £30 down from 50 because he would not stop pestering me, then he finally desides to pick it up, tunrns up at my house at half ten when we already agreed 7-8pm because i have work, turns up with his dad who begins to pick out every minascule blemish in an attempt to get the already knocked down price knocked down AND THEN tells me he has forgotten his cash card and had a £20 note and a bit of shrapnel! i looked at him, didnt say a word, took the money then shut the door in his face!! what a complete cnut

i would name a shame an arsehole like that. i would have also told him to **** off and get the full £50 for wasting your time

mr5050
12-05-10, 01:11 PM
im not like that burgo lol, i just made a couple of nice deep sratches, removed a load of switches and took the glovebox out the binliner full of spares to go with it, he didnt even check! hope your reading this now you mug

dj_wudgey
12-05-10, 01:17 PM

id have just said f*ck that take your money home!!

mr5050
12-05-10, 01:31 PM
i just wanted it gone,it was constantly getting i the way, to be fair thats all it was worth after id finished with it, and i wanted to go to bed, he was only a kid otherwise things may have been different, the funny thing was each time i text him back i told him to ring to discuss, each time he just text back and when i tried ringing him he would never awnser, strange child