PDA

View Full Version : Best bodyshops

Wazza024
11-05-10, 10:48 PM
Hi need advice on which is the best bodyshop any of you guys have used that comes recomended? Im looking at like full respray inside and out but i don't know any in the bucks area that are good so any advice would be great :)

Grey
11-05-10, 11:24 PM
have you gota daily car to use? i know one place but he is near me in norfolk. if you have between 2k and 3k it will get acid dipped lol email is iceniautomotive@hotmail.com his name is andy works as a parts manager at a vauxhall dealer Drive but also has his own buisness restoration, service, parts etc on anything vauxhall or opel badged.

Grey :thumb:

(p.s i could tell you many bodyshops wich are S*** around near me!)

Wazza024
11-05-10, 11:48 PM
[quote=rasberry nova]have you gota daily car to use? i know one place but he is near me in norfolk. if you have between 2k and 3k it will get acid dipped lol email is iceniautomotive@hotmail.com his name is andy works as a parts manager at a vauxhall dealer Drive but also has his own buisness restoration, service, parts etc on anything vauxhall or opel badged.

Grey :thumb:

(p.s i could tell you many bodyshops wich are S*** around near me!)

yes i could use another car no problem. To be honest i got it resprayed about a year ago but it was the worse job ever so would rather spend that bit more and get a much better job. Did he spray a car for you?
Thanks ill drop him an email :thumb:

napalm_27
11-05-10, 11:49 PM
bloke down here is good bud can show you when you next pop down :thumb:

Dom
12-05-10, 08:35 AM
^I hope your talking about Nick at LA paintworks in Ampthill?
Top quality work they have done many a show car old or new:)

Wazza024
12-05-10, 02:02 PM
bloke down here is good bud can show you when you next pop down :thumb:

Are they close to you?

napalm_27
12-05-10, 02:10 PM
yer just up the road from me old dears mate by tesco

Wazza024
12-05-10, 02:17 PM
yer just up the road from me old dears mate by tesco

Ill have to come and have a look as i need a guide price really

mowgli