PDA

View Full Version : My car breaking down :(

essexnova
28-04-03, 10:11 PM
i was driving at about 2:30 am on friday nite (in the middle of nowhere) and what happens...............fucking car breaks down :( i was going fine. and then it just started to shutter and then kinda kangeroo.. and then it just cut out and all the lights on the dash went on.

so there i was. in the middle of nowhere, wiv no phone signal and hardy no creit. so got my um out to pick me up and next day they towed it to the garge where they STILL haven't looked at it.

Im worried this is gonna cost me a firtune, but i love my car. even with all its problems.. and miss it all ready :cry:

only time will tell.
:roll: :roll:

jatinder
29-04-03, 08:57 AM
never mind mate its gonna happen with and old car no matter how much you look after it.

It will probably be something simple is your engine carb or injection?

Nova-Boy
29-04-03, 09:31 AM
Im sure most nova owners have had something similar happen to their cars. I hope it isn't a major problem and is easily fixable. Good look!

Dicko
29-04-03, 09:52 AM
if it just kangorood then cut out im guessing its a fuel problem, maybe spark but more likely fuel.

either filter blocked or pipe blocked.

if it was summit serious like cam belt it wud have just stoped and ya wud of herd a few clunks and bumps

MattyWoo
29-04-03, 09:53 AM
Im worried this is gonna cost me a firtune, but i love my car. even with all its problems.. and miss it all ready :cry:

Its a nova mate, nothing is gonna cost that much to repair. well in my experience anyway.

essexnova
29-04-03, 11:07 AM
it is a carb.
Just heard from the garge it was blocked up so im gonna pick it up today :)