PDA

View Full Version : Why Did

bmw156
10-05-10, 11:22 PM
the vecta super touring car thread get deleted?

i thought it was an alright price and looked very nice,

was it because of the Ebay link. and if so, why because it wasnt vaughan selling it?

swedge
10-05-10, 11:25 PM
i was expecting

" the chicken cross the road lol

craig green
10-05-10, 11:32 PM
Me not seen it. Phantom thread bandit strikes again!

bmw156
10-05-10, 11:37 PM
craig search ebay for the super touring vectra, white, very nice

Dod
10-05-10, 11:57 PM
I had one of those once.......
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/Dods1/Pic410.jpg
Wasn't so pretty.

novaguy08
10-05-10, 11:58 PM
I bet it was before you drove it dod lol

Jack
11-05-10, 02:36 PM
Ebay links are frowned upon (that includes just posting item numbers :roll:). As has been said time and time again, if people want to buy something on ebay, they'll go look for it. Ebay do not pay us an advertising fee so why should we give them additional sales revenue?

If you really really must post an ebay link, leniency applies in the club chat area, as at least that way you can argue that you're helping out fellow club members by keeping rare nova related items in the club. Bear in mind you may also be making an item more expensive for a club member who may already be watching the item in question. Swings both ways. Obviously humourous items in muppet corner may be an exemption, but still.

This also goes for the OMG LOOK THIS <insert random item here> IS WELL CHEAP when its at £0.99 with 9 days 23 hours left to go and already has 2,000 views. Don't be so wet behind the ears. If there's something you desperately must share with the world before you pee yourself with excitement, wait until the auction has ended and then post a link for discussion.

Mazz
11-05-10, 06:23 PM
This also goes for the OMG LOOK THIS <insert random item here> IS WELL CHEAP when its at £0.99 with 9 days 23 hours left to go and already has 2,000 views.

(made me chuckle :))