PDA

View Full Version : crail total vauxhall

bainyboy sr
10-05-10, 03:03 PM
has any 1 got any pics from the day?? was a really good day i thought, my nova made it and was getting good times , i ended up in the vauxhall shootout came 4th with a 14.2 quter mile time, not bad for a xe i thought ,considering the engine was only fitted that week :)

vx kev
10-05-10, 04:04 PM
Scotland section if your a club member, plenty pics there. If not im sure someone may pop them up somewhere :thumb:

bainyboy sr
10-05-10, 04:07 PM
Scotland section if your a club member, plenty pics there. If not im sure someone may pop them up somewhere :thumb:

unfortunatley im not a clubmember :(

vx kev
10-05-10, 04:08 PM
unfortunatley im not a clubmember :(

Get signed up then lad, its a whole new world lol

bainyboy sr
10-05-10, 04:16 PM
Get signed up then lad, its a whole new world lol
lol i mite have too mate

vaughanmc
10-05-10, 04:55 PM
Seen the Nova going up the strip mate but never got any pics! Seemed to be putting newer/more expensive cars to shame :thumb:

bainyboy sr
10-05-10, 06:05 PM
Seen the Nova going up the strip mate but never got any pics! Seemed to be putting newer/more expensive cars to shame :thumb:

the first couple of runs the gear linkage wasnt rite but we sorted that and it started going well, lol i was loving the fact it was beating the newer cars that are supposible faster lol had a good day and was impressed with how it went ma mates got sum pics and vids il need to get them off him

novalovingned
10-05-10, 06:24 PM
I bloody missed it, to many snags for me :cry: