PDA

View Full Version : forking nakered!

Nobby
09-05-10, 10:23 PM
Just got in from getting L11nuxxx's 2.5 v6 nova! Flew up this morning on a ****e plane that loved turbulance but only took 40 mins!! Shame the 5-1/2 hour drive back wasnt as quick lol However im pleased to say the nova made it sweet as a nut only problem i had is that i got stuck in the services cus the reverse gear keeps poping out! and also had too stop twice as the bonnet pins kept coming loose! Not a bad day all in all but im nakered now V6's FTW!!

l1nuxxx
09-05-10, 10:28 PM
Just got in from getting L11nuxxx's 2.5 v6 nova! Flew up this morning on a ****e plane that loved turbulance but only took 40 mins!! Shame the 5-1/2 hour drive back wasnt as quick lol However im pleased to say the nova made it sweet as a nut only problem i had is that i got stuck in the services cus the reverse gear keeps poping out! and also had too stop twice as the bonnet pins kept coming loose! Not a bad day all in all but im nakered now V6's FTW!!

Glad all is good mate :thumb: hope you get reverse sorted. I never really had a massive issue with it. I never had the pins come off on me lol

Jack
09-05-10, 10:37 PM
lol my linkage fell apart a couple times when we first built mine with the V6. So much easier to get to than when it had the XE in it though!

david dixon
09-05-10, 10:52 PM
V6 nova's are the future! so much fun and sound fantastic :thumb:

David.

dj_wudgey
10-05-10, 02:51 PM
glad everything went well but **** that even to scotland i wouldnt have flown there i picked my nove up from cornwall was 5 hour both ways but i was contempt with a lift from my dad lol

Shaun
10-05-10, 02:54 PM
V6 nova's are the future! so much fun and sound fantastic :thumb:

David.

I want one now lol

hmmm

Nobby
10-05-10, 06:21 PM
glad everything went well but **** that even to scotland i wouldnt have flown there i picked my nove up from cornwall was 5 hour both ways but i was contempt with a lift from my dad lol

i would of mate but £63 for me and the mrs saved me a few hours and some pennys did 299 mile back exactly and still have 1/4 tank left!

MattBrown
10-05-10, 06:25 PM
Glad to hear its all well:)

Dont go near bus stops in this one lol

What did the insurance pay out in the end??