PDA

View Full Version : newbie

redfan
09-05-10, 07:46 PM
Hi,
My name is Glenn, i signed upto PNG about a month ago now after searching for novas on google, as im currently 16 and on the search for one as my first car. I have been a major fan of novas for years now and have always wanted one so I have now started to look for one, even though I dont have a clue about them lol anyway thought I would just say hello to you all :)
Glenn

NOVA_LEE
09-05-10, 07:47 PM
welcom fella, theres enough nuts on here to help u out with any problems that mite arise.

Bubba
09-05-10, 10:43 PM
Hi,
I dont have a clue about them

1. They rust
2. They rust a bit more
3. The rust begins to rust and defy the laws of time iself
4. You cry

apart from the above...they are simple :d

MattBrown
09-05-10, 10:45 PM
welcom fella, theres enough nuts on here to help u out with any problems that mite arise.

Except rust lol

Bubba
09-05-10, 11:29 PM
if when you press the brake your boot pops open, eventhough it doesnt have an electronic popper, we can fix it....if your brake pedel is rusty...we are stumped

NovaLad
09-05-10, 11:34 PM
Welcome to the site Glenn...
I know a guy called Glenn and he's a bag head. We call him Glenn the bag head.
Anyway...

There's plenty of helpfull people on here... If you do anything ilegal just try to avoid Sloth because he's a Nazi.

You going to PVS this year? Should be a few novas there.

I bought my 1st nova when i was 16 and sold it couple of month ago... WORST thing i ever did was sell it but at the same time it was the worst thing i ever did buying it.
You allways need to throw a bit of money at them to keep them looking good and running well but it's worth it i suppose!

markc20xe
09-05-10, 11:55 PM
welcome along good luck in finding 1 and enjoy your stay

Danny s-p
10-05-10, 12:03 AM
Welcome to the site Glenn...
I know a guy called Glenn and he's a bag head. We call him Glenn the bag head.
Anyway...

There's plenty of helpfull people on here... If you do anything ilegal just try to avoid Sloth because he's a Nazi.

You going to PVS this year? Should be a few novas there.

I bought my 1st nova when i was 16 and sold it couple of month ago... WORST thing i ever did was sell it but at the same time it was the worst thing i ever did buying it.
You allways need to throw a bit of money at them to keep them looking good and running well but it's worth it i suppose!i started to LOL so much and my dad is now looking at me funny for lol at a lap top .then i wet my self at that and he walked off in shame . i need to shake your hand at pvs for freaking my dad out lol

ps there all mad up in here and welcome

Nova_Tek
10-05-10, 01:21 AM
Welcome mate :thumb:

wwmnw
10-05-10, 01:55 AM
Hi Glenn and welcome to pngclub, the most common problem with standard Nova's is lack of power, lack of torque, rust and some are still adorned with 90's yoghurt pots.

Places to check for rust are everywhere mainly, including around the strut tops, battery tray, firewall, chassis legs, rear arches, front arches, sills, doors, rear spring seats, corners of the boot floor, corners of the tailgate, behind the bumpers.

Just buy a ford it'll be easier and cheaper to fix.

Edd
10-05-10, 02:02 AM
Welcome

redfan
10-05-10, 10:05 AM
thanks for all the replys, I will make sure to look out for the rust. Im not going to PVS this year but will eventually make it, and for wwmnw there is no way on this planet I would buy a ford, I have been in love with novas for too long already

dj_wudgey
10-05-10, 03:18 PM
1. They rust
2. They rust a bit more
3. The rust begins to rust and defy the laws of time iself
4. You cry

apart from the above...they are simple :d

sad but true lol and yea welcome matey!!

Cle
10-05-10, 05:16 PM
Welcome along mate

muzzy
10-05-10, 05:21 PM
Welcome, good to see another Scottish person on board!

Connor
10-05-10, 05:35 PM
Hi Glenn :d