PDA

View Full Version : Still no decision....

Lee
08-05-10, 10:12 PM
... and I doubt there will be progress tomorrow either. Lib dems and conservatives are already moaning about working together. Expect uber stock market collapse and pound nosedive on Monday.

Asa-James
08-05-10, 10:16 PM
lmao, i read somewhere that if it all falls flat on its backside there will be another election in october. more fun and political frolics

Lee
08-05-10, 10:18 PM
lmao, i read somewhere that if it all falls flat on its backside there will be another election in october. more fun and political frolics

Yup, and that will pretty much guarantee Brown back in.

mowgli
08-05-10, 10:32 PM
the plaid cymru leader was prepared to join with the tories for.....wait for it........£300m extra funding for wales!!!!!!!!!! that would buy a conservatory for every last taff!!!!!

Jon_nova1
08-05-10, 10:39 PM
.... Expect uber stock market collapse.

expect? my lloy shares have lost 1K in the last week alone:eek:

Lee
08-05-10, 10:42 PM
expect? my lloy shares have lost 1K in the last week alone:eek:

Wait till you see what they do on Monday! There is a reason why general elections are held on Thurdays. Its so any hoo har can be sorted before the markets open on Monday.

This hoo har will be going on for days!

Jon_nova1
08-05-10, 10:46 PM
meh, its ok, my average is 51P i'll worry when it hits that, i'm also on 6-2 and viewing a house at 3, so won't be around to see the chaos lol

mowgli
09-05-10, 09:54 AM
Wait till you see what they do on Monday! There is a reason why general elections are held on Thurdays. Its so any hoo har can be sorted before the markets open on Monday.

This hoo har will be going on for days!

i always thought it was because everyone used to get paid on a friday & they were likely to be skint & thus sober on a thursday